Mpreg Central
hidden consequences. - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: hidden consequences. (/showthread.php?tid=2158)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: hidden consequences. - wulf1walker - 09-27-2013

"Not to hard Jace iI don't want you to rip." He says softly as the shoulders slide out easier than expected as though their child is smaller than expected. "One more. Just one more then you can rest."

RE: hidden consequences. - Littleittyboy - 09-27-2013

Jace moaned quietly and pushed again tears rolling down his cheeks quickly "I love you" he cried out

James holds the child up as the child begins to wail loudly. James is crying as well as he hands the child to Jace and whispers. "I love you too. Will you be OK in the back until we get to the hospital? We are maybe five minutes away." He says softly watching Jace hold their crying new born.

Jace nods crying himself "Yeah, I should be fine" he says, his voice a little croaky as he holds the tiny baby close "Look how small she is"

James places the blanket over Jace before he closes the back door and quickly gets in the drivers seat. "She's so small. But she sounds healthy that's a good thing right?" He says as he quickly heads towards the hospital.

Jace held her close "Hopefully. I mean she's a month premature so I expected her to be smaller. She seems okay" he said worriedly "Thanks for not fainting on me by the way. I know how blood and stuff sometimes gets to you"

James pulls into the closest spot he can to the emergency room. He looks paler than usual. "Where would we be if I fainted while my amazing husband gave birth to our new daughter?" He asks as he picks Jace up and their daughter easily the blanket covering Jace as he carries him into the emergency room setting him in a wheel chair.

Jace held his hand gently smiling softly up at him "Well my amazing husband just helped me give birth to said beautiful daughter" he said and yawned lightly

A nurse that Jace knows quickly comes up taking the wheel chair from James and he follows holding jace's hand the whole way to the room the are settled into. Once everything is said and done James has passed out on the room chair right next to Jace still holding his husbands hand. Glad that everyone is OK.

RE: hidden consequences. - Littleittyboy - 09-28-2013

Jace laughs softly at his husband and slowly goes to sleep himself

RE: hidden consequences. - wulf1walker - 09-28-2013

Their daughter is a bit small and is taken to be kept an eye on. James is just now starting to wake up several hours later. He looks around to see their daughter is not in the room and he gets worried.

Jace starts to roll over in his sleep but the movement makes him hit into the railing on the bed "What the...?" he muttered before realizing the weight on his stomach was gone and sat up straight. He looked to James and then around the room "Where is she?" he asked

James presses the button calling one of the nurses in. "Jace? your daughter is underweight. She's in the infirmary to be watched over night to be sure that she is OK. Would you like to be taken down to see her? She needs to eat. Also. James. Your doctor would like to check on you to make sure you are OK." She says quietly and James blushes. "I'm fine. No problems. I doubt I will have trouble again. Except the asthma that may come back sometime." He says softly mumbling while blushing which tends to be cute when he gets so embarrassed.

Jace looks at James confused. "Why does the doctor need to see you?" he asked softly looking at his embarrassed husband as he took his hand gently "I would love to go see her, just give me a few minutes to properly wake up please"

The nurse nods and leaves the room. James moves to sit on the edge of the bed holding jace's hand. "i was leaving after finding out that it's possible for me to become pregnant the day we got together... but that it would be difficult if i did because of the asthma that comes and goes." He says quietly before the nurse wheels the wheel chair in to take Jace down to see their daughter.

Jace looked at him shocked "You didn't think this might be something to share with the person who you asked to marry you?" he said upset that this was hidden from him. He got into the wheelchair by himself and rolled out of the room in the direction the nurse told him

James follows but stays a little behind looking miserable that he kept this from Jace he looks like he would do anything to make up for his mistake. They come into view of the window of the infirmary to see behind the window the smallest child inside one of the machines for pre mature children. She is holding onto the blanket James and Jace picked out together and she is fussing and crying refusing the bottle offered by the nurse on duty

Jace slowed seeing her but went to her side quickly. Tears started rolling down his cheeks seeing all the machines she was put on "Im so so sorry baby girl...." he said brokenly

She calms down not crying so much as whimpering lips opening in a sucking motion that Jace has seen many times before as wanting to suckle and eat for the first time when she hears his voice. But when the bottle comes close she turns her head and whimpers harder.

Jace takes the bottle from the nurse and reaches down to her gently rubbing his thumb against her lips before putting the bottle at her mouth