Mpreg Central
hidden consequences. - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: hidden consequences. (/showthread.php?tid=2158)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: hidden consequences. - wulf1walker - 09-28-2013

She latches on suckling for the first time. Her eyes open for the first time as well looking up at him. James stays in the hall looking in from the window tears rolling down his cheeks. He was going to tell Jace and he was going to tell him even with the asthma he wanted to carry their next child.

RE: hidden consequences. - Littleittyboy - 09-28-2013

Jace tears up "Hey beautiful girl" he says softly reaching down and stroking her tiny cheek with his other hand "You have your daddy's eyes, so beautiful" he said softly. They had earlier discussed that Jace would be papa and James would be daddy. He looked up and around confusion showing when he didn't see James in the room

James can be seen through the window crying out in the hall watching. Their daughter keeps eating calmed recognizing papa's voice from when she was inside these past months her dark eyes look around though she can't see very far yet.

Jace caught eyes with James and his heart broke seeing him crying. He motioned for him to come inside as he pulled the bottle from his daughters mouth to give her a bit of a rest

James joins Jace looking at their daughter as she lays squirming quietly tiny hands reaching into the air grabbing and not finding anything there.

Jace smiles lovingly at their daughter and reaches his little finger down to her tiny hands. "What should we name her?" he asked softly

She grabs on with a weak grip and sucks on jace's finger looking confused that there is no milk coming from what was being offered. James giggled. "Dawn?"

Jace smiled softly "Dawn....its perfect" he said softly before replacing his finger with the bottle again.

Dawn begins eating again still holding onto jace's finger. James comes into her sight and she looks slightly surprized at the new face. James wraps an arm around Jace and leans his head on jace's shoulder quietly.

Jace smiled turning and kissing his cheek gently "Im not angry at you. Just upset you never told me" he said softly

He mumbles.something softly then realised he mumbled and speaks up. "I wanted to wait to tell you. This isn't the way you were supposed to find out. i-i want to carry our next child. Regardless of if iI have asthma or not." He says quietly as dawn begins to fall asleep the bottle still in her mouth dripping milk down her chin.

Jace gently pulled the bottle away from her putting it down "You should have told me before. I've shared all my secrets and fears with you and you've kept this huge thing a secret. Why? You knew I was telling you everything, why didn't I deserve the same?"

james stutters slightly trying to find the right words. Just then cale clears his throat. "He wanted to be romantic about it. Prove that he'd do anything for you brother. He just couldn't find the words to express this. That he wants to share every pain. Every pleasure. Every joy." Cale steps into the room and smiles seeing dawn. "She is cute." James is crying again a gentle hand on dawn.

Jace looks to his brother hurt "My brother knew but I didn't? There were plenty of romantic moments when he could have told me...instead I found out from someone who I work with and find out nearly everyone knows except me. How is that even fair?" he said his voice breaking "You're my husband, not theirs!" he said crying. He shook his head "Whatever" he muttered softly before rolling away from both of them back to his room before closing the door behind him. You could hear him sobbing as he got back into the bed

James stays in the hall feeling like he screwed up. he had asked cale for help because he didnt know what to do. james sobs for the first time able to be heard. cale knocks on the door. "jace? he didn't tell anyone but me. the only one who knows the full details is him and his doctor. he was looking for help because he wanted it to be special bro." he says through the door. james is sobbing and one of the newer nurses asks him to leave because there are new parents trying to rest. james gets up and wanders the halls ending in the cafeteria face down on a table.

Jace just ignored his brother uncaring of what he had to say. He was just too hurt by the fact that Cale knew before him. He knew they were best friends but it still hurt. So many people when the three of them went out would talk about what a cute couple Cale and James were and always asked him if he felt like a third wheel. It made him feel like he wasn't even in a relationship. Even when he was engaged to James people would still assume James and Cale were together and just thought Jace was there as a pregnant shopping buddy. He hated how close they were and he hated how every time they went out that night he would cry himself to sleep and James would say nothing.

Simon saw a random guy crying in the cafeteria. He went over sitting across from him "Hey....are you okay?" he asked gently wanting to help in any way possible

Cale sighs. "Feel sorry. I'll be going... have things to do with family... just... make sure that you know he's willing to die to make you happy Jace. also... a nurse just sent him away. He looked heartbroken holding the ring to his chest. I'm sure you know he's the type to find himself sobbing and curled up with some type of food..." he says softly leaving Jace to his thoughts. James is still sobbing an arm curled around some cheese fries. He had a bad habit of eating when too upset. "My husband is mad. I kept something from him because I wanted it to be special. And now he wants nothing to do with me." He takes a bite of the cheese fries."our new born daughter dawn was born too early so now she is stuck on all these wires to make sure she is healthy. She's so beautiful. And I wish there was a way to get back in my husbands good spot. He doesn't want to talk though." He keeps his head down an arm around the cheese fries unaware that Jace had heard his teary response and the fact he is chowing down on snack food.

Simon frowned looking at the man "Is he the first person you told? Or did you tell someone before him because I know how that feels. My husband told his best friend about being pregnant before he told me. And every time we went out with the best friend, who was the one who told me, not even my husband, they would constantly be complimented as a cute couple and i was dubbed as the third wheel. It made me feel like crap, i guess at least I wasn't pregnant at the time, the hormones that are running through my body would have made me crazy!" he laughed

James looks down. "Yeah. His little brother is my friend. But I always thought of Cale as a little brother. I'm not the best at cheering people up. I told cale only a week ago because i wanted to make a big surprize. We just got married today. I've always had feelings for Jace I'd do anything for him. I-i wanted to take him to Hawaii with dawn once we knew dawn was safe. Was going to take him somewhere private with flowers and music and dancing and everything. Was going to tell the one thing I had left to tell him... that I wanted to carry our next child... he didn't know I could. I wanted it to be a surprize. " he says softly still laying sprawled on the table.

Simon smiled "Well set something romantic up while he sleeps. I don't think you'd be allowed real candles but the fake ones would do. Get some nice smelling spray instead of the candle smell, flowers and chocolates, dim the lights, put a nice blanket on top of the plain white one, make him feel like he's not in the hospital, that its a date. Explain you were going to do it on a date like that while you were on holidays. Make him feel special, more special than anyone else you've ever talked to. Play his favourite music in the back ground"