Mpreg Central
hidden consequences. - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: hidden consequences. (/showthread.php?tid=2158)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: hidden consequences. - Littleittyboy - 08-11-2013

Jace gently lays him down "Just breathe slowly okay?" he said softly leaning over him gently pushing the hair away from his eyes. Jace blushes softly as he feels James' hardened member against his leg. "It was you wasn't it? All the flowers and cards?" he said quietly looking down at him questionably

RE: hidden consequences. - wulf1walker - 08-11-2013

James blushes and starts breathing slowly. his breath sounds wheezy though as he had been out of air for alittle too long. James looks away but nodshe reaches down to pull his pants up. he then grabs one of the chains and loops it around his waist to keep his pants up. his hair is soaked and he doesn't look happy about it as he picks out stuff from his hair that Jace would not have noticed if James had not started to pick it out of his wet hair. his whole frame trembles as though cold.

Jace gently runs his fingers through his hair "Your hair looks nice like this, all floppy and everywhere" he said softly "I wondered who they were from....Im glad it was you...." he said quietly blushing slightly as those who knew him knew he wasn't a very emotional person. He opened and closed his mouth a few times before simply asking "Why me?"

James blushes and looks at the ground again. he has a habit of not looking people in the eyes. "does there need to be a reason other than i like you?" he mumbles before he makes his way up the hill towards the woods. his apartment is back through the woods if he cuts through he can get there on foot from here. he has no shirt, wet pants and a raging hard on the likes that he will be trying to rub it out for a while, or will have to ignoring it until it goes away.

Jace ran after him grabbing his hand gently "I just want to know why you would choose me over the other guys?" he asked quietly pulling him closer to him staring into his eyes as he bit his lip softly, he'd never felt so shy in his life. He rose his hand gently stroking the tall mans cheek. To him Jace only reached just above his chin

James for the first time stares down into Jace's eyes before he answers "because unlike others you have not given me a reason not to trust you with anything... and... you have saved my life... twice now." his hard on rests up against Jace's stomach straining to be free of his pants again. Jame's reaches to pull his pants up again.

Jace bites his lip feeling his hard on "Do you have anything in your pockets like your sisters lip gloss or lip balm or anything?" he asked quickly, making a decision "My clothes are back with the others so I don't have anything"

James looks confused by the question and blinks. he pulls out some of his sisters lip balm from one hand and actual hand lotion in the other pocket. his hands are really smooth its no wonder he uses hand lotion.

Jace takes the hand lotion from him and pulls down his underwear throwing it to the side quickly. He squirts a whole lot in his hands and rubs them together before sticking one finger in his arse and began to prep himself moaning at the tightness

James Blinks his legs giving out from under him as he moans watching as Jace stretches himself. he lays back and starts to undo his pants and slides them down his legs. his Member doesn't need any encouragment already super hard.

Jace finishes prepping himself before he poured some more lotion on his hand and gently covered James' dick before he turned leaning over so his arse was clenching the air and James could see. He put his hands against the tree to steady himself "Go" he said

James gasps feeling Jace's hand on his dick which twitches at the touch. he stands up taking his member into his hand and takes Jace's hip with the other hand easing himself into Jace's waiting hole. James is trembling with anticipation.

Jace moaned quietly in both pain and pleasure as his nails scraped at the bark on the tree "Move" he said softly looking back at James smiling gently

James rocks slowly into Jace at first not wanting to start out too fast. his dick is hard enough that the ridges in it cause even more pleasure plue the peircing on the end.

Jace moaned loudly rocking back against him slowly at first "Faster. Harder" he murmured moaning loudly as he took his own dick in his hand and began pumping

James thrusts faster and harder as requested hitting that one spot deep inside a few times.

Jace cries out trying not to be too loud afraid his brother might hear and think something was wrong. He kept pumping himself panting breathlessly "Yes! Yes! Yes!" he kept chanting

James leans up against Jace's back moving his hands to the side of Jace's head against the tree as he goes faster changing the pace slightly. the chains on his pants jingle just alittle as he moves his foot his pants around his ankles. James is panting too kissing and giving Jace's neck love bites

RE: hidden consequences. - kanji24 - 08-11-2013

Name: Kyle
description: always has a wild hair style. the most likely to stand out in a crowd his natural hair color is strawberry blond. his long hair reaches to his neck when he doesn't have it spiked and colored different colors. graduated a few years ago and tends to be the cause of Cale not showing up to school due to late night parties.

RE: hidden consequences. - Littleittyboy - 08-12-2013

Jace moaned loudly at the bites and tilted his head to the side to give him more access as he kept rolling his hips back against James panting as he was about to reach his climax