Mpreg Central
hidden consequences. - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: hidden consequences. (/showthread.php?tid=2158)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: hidden consequences. - wulf1walker - 08-12-2013

James is close as well but not yet as ready as Jace to finish. he pants rocking his hips up into Jace at a quick pace.

RE: hidden consequences. - Littleittyboy - 08-12-2013

Jace moans loudly as he cries out cumming all over his chest and the tree feeling himself tighten around James as he continued to rock back on him

James takes only a few more seconds before he spills his load into Jace crying out in pleasure. thats the loudest he has ever gotten his voice to go as he pants resting still inside Jace.

Jace moaned loudly feeling him being filled up by a lot of sperm. He shook slightly as he held onto the tree, the pleasure still rolling through his body

(are you going to reply to myth world? :) )

James realised he was loud enough the others probably just took notice of them tangled together near the tree. he doesn't care though his legs are trembling from the orgasm he just had.

Jace slowly pulled off him, his arse slightly aching but he didn't care. He smiled widely as he turned looking at the broken look he had put on James' face. He grabbed his underwear quickly putting them on

Dante takes a few moments before he pulls his still soaked pants up and wraps the chain around his waist again to keep his pants up.

RE: hidden consequences. - nightshadow - 08-12-2013

Erik and Cale had walked a way when they noticed Jace and James wanting a moment to be together. Erik wished he could show Cale that much love in public but knew he couldn't until Cale had graduated.

James blushes and once he and Jace were finished walks over to Erik and Cale rubbing the back of his head nervously as he walks.

Erik smiled knowing what they had did. Erik chuckles at them, "You two know there is such a thing called a room."

Jace smiled at him shyly as he leaned up and for the first time kissed him gently

Erik chuckled, "Should I get you two a room?" Erik looked over to Cale, "How you doing?"

James kisses Jace back and whispers. "wouldn't be as fun if we had waited for a room." he gives a smart allic grin. () Jace is leaning against Erik looking tired. the fact he is leaning against him cuddly and tired in public means he is just really super duper tired.

Jace shoved at him playfully blushing profusely before going to his brother warily "Are you alright little brother?" he said concerned

((Am I cale or were you going to be him wulf1walker? I'm not as good as doing couple characters))

Erik looked to Cale noticing he was silent, "Cale, are you alright?"

(sorry i'm alittle out of it tonight. i've got a headache starting. i'm playing as Cale and James if i say something else i'm sorry i think i might be getting sick or something. it was Cale leaning against Erik.) Cale looks tired as he nods quietly assuring everyone he is ok. James looks at Cale and holds his arms out. moments later Cale falls foreward falling asleep and ends up on James chest who stands there holding Cale looking really worried.

Erik looked to Cale sleeping on James chest, before looking up, "I think we should get him, back to his own bed, give him time to rest. He has had an long hard day."

((That's fine, the best thing you probably need is sleep. I don't mind waiting a few days, it give me time to work on my story. I know best thing for sickness is fluids and sleep.))

Jace looked terrified looking at his little brother, he gently brushed his hair away from his face gently looking at James and Erik worriedly

Cale is breahing peacefully. James looks indifferent as ussualt just the smallest of hints as he sways that he is in an uncomfortable position here not sure what he should do. he catches the worried look from Jace though. "could there be something wrong with him?" James asked worried.

Erik shook his head worried as well, "He could just be exhausted and tired. However he did fall when he was coming down a tree."