Mpreg Central
Open Birth Clinic..........A midwife opens her doors (CLOSED MPREG-RP) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Open Birth Clinic..........A midwife opens her doors (CLOSED MPREG-RP) (/showthread.php?tid=3311)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Open Birth Clinic..........A midwife opens her doors (CLOSED MPREG-RP) - pregnancywanted - 02-12-2014

Jeff nodded in understanding. "That makes a lot of sense, but I'm definitely glad to have you to coach me through the entire process." Jeff added, smiling. "What else did you want to examine today?" Jeff asked, lying back on his bed with his bare belly exposed.

RE: Open Birth Clinic..........A midwife opens her doors (CLOSED MPREG-RP) - itssophie90 - 02-13-2014

Sophie nodded and smiled. "It will be my pleasure", she said and considered his next question for a moment. "Well.......nothing, to be honest. I would like to use the day to let you relax as much as possible......and maybe talk about some of the birth methods we offer and pushing techniques", she replied.

RE: Open Birth Clinic..........A midwife opens her doors (CLOSED MPREG-RP) - pregnancywanted - 02-16-2014

Jeff smiled and looked at Sophie. "Well how about the twins and I lie here and relax while you tell me about the birth methods and pushing techniques" Jeff said with a laugh. "Or maybe we could grab some lunch, we're all starving over here" Jeff said jovially. He had undergone quite the transformation since he first came into Sophie's office and he honestly was ecstatic to meet his twins.

RE: Open Birth Clinic..........A midwife opens her doors (CLOSED MPREG-RP) - itssophie90 - 02-18-2014

Sophie smiled and nodded. "Alright, then let's have some lunch", she said with a smile and helped him to get up. "Do want to go to the cafeteria or anywhere else ??", she asked him, going to the door and opening it to let him leave the room.

RE: Open Birth Clinic..........A midwife opens her doors (CLOSED MPREG-RP) - pregnancywanted - 02-21-2014

"How about we go somewhere other than the cafeteria" Jeff said, looking at Sophie eagerly. "I could use the walk."

RE: Open Birth Clinic..........A midwife opens her doors (CLOSED MPREG-RP) - itssophie90 - 02-21-2014

Sophie smiled and nodded. "Alright.........I know a lovely little café about 300 meters outside the clinic.........would that be okay ??", she asked him, knowing that they would have a lot of privacy there.

RE: Open Birth Clinic..........A midwife opens her doors (CLOSED MPREG-RP) - pregnancywanted - 02-21-2014

"Perfect." Jeff and Sophie began their walk to the cafe, a short walk that even Jeff in his current condition enjoyed. As Jeff walked he could feel the head of one of his twin babies resting lower and lower in his pelvis and he began to feel as if something was changing up inside his birth canal.

RE: Open Birth Clinic..........A midwife opens her doors (CLOSED MPREG-RP) - itssophie90 - 02-21-2014

Sophie enjoyed walking with Jeff. He was such a nice young man and it was just great to have conversations with him. But suddenly he seemed to be a bit tensed..........less relaxed than before. "Are you alright, Jeff ??", she asked him as they were going through the park.

RE: Open Birth Clinic..........A midwife opens her doors (CLOSED MPREG-RP) - pregnancywanted - 03-01-2014

"I think I am. I can really feel the baby's head in my pelvis" Jeff said, holding the underside of his belly and walking slowly. "And I think I need to use the bathroom. NOW" Jeff said, embarrassed and a bit panicked. Sophie helped him to the bathroom from which he emerged only a few minutes later, a little shook up. "Well there went my mucus plug. I can still feel the baby's head really low between my hips."

RE: Open Birth Clinic..........A midwife opens her doors (CLOSED MPREG-RP) - itssophie90 - 03-15-2014

Sophie opened her eyes a bit wider. "Oh, those are fantastic news, Jeff", she said and smiled. "And it's perfectly normal, that you feel your babies that low............it seems as if it will be time soon", she added with a huge smile, looking into Jeff's beautiful and a bit unsure face. Although, he was so young, the last couple of days seemed to have made his face a bit more mature.......it had become the beautiful face of a father..........

RE: Open Birth Clinic..........A midwife opens her doors (CLOSED MPREG-RP) - pregnancywanted - 03-16-2014

Jeff and Sophie walked back to the clinic, Jeff looking a bit uneasy but remarkably calm for someone on the verge of going into labor. His belly hung low and his chest had swollen even more, giving Jeff an overwhelmingly "overripe" look as he waddled slowly down the hall back to his room, holding his gravid belly as he went. His hips and backside had grown too, his body having changed in preparation for his transformation into father and bringing his twins into the world.

Once back inside his room Jeff took off his clothes and looked at his naked body in the mirror, reflecting on the difficult journey he had undergone since he first conceived. Looking at his body Jeff saw the bulging, swollen curves of his body, the red, angry stretchmarks and purple-blue veins, and at its focus the massive arc of his belly punctuated by his outie belly button. Jeff focused less on his body but instead on the two lives that were growing inside of his belly. His breasts now engorged, his nipples having grown dark and swollen, Jeff imagined holding his twins in his arms and feeling them nurse, the fragility of his two newborns still drawing life from his own. Jeff heard a knock on the door.

RE: Open Birth Clinic..........A midwife opens her doors (CLOSED MPREG-RP) - itssophie90 - 03-16-2014

The door slowly opened and Sophie stood in the doorway. "How is my young father to be doing ??", she asked with a friendly smile and slowly entered the room, not wanting to disturb him on something. She was happy and quite content to see him relaxing, because he would need a lot energy in the next couple of days...........

RE: Open Birth Clinic..........A midwife opens her doors (CLOSED MPREG-RP) - pregnancywanted - 03-17-2014

Jeff initially recoiled, having been walked in on naked but then relaxed. "Pretty good, just reflecting on everything that I've been though" Jeff said candidly. He walked over and sat down on his bed, still naked. "I guess it's just a matter of time before my twins are here."

RE: Open Birth Clinic..........A midwife opens her doors (CLOSED MPREG-RP) - itssophie90 - 03-17-2014

Sophie smiled and nodded. "That's wonderful..........well, yes. Soon, it will be time to say 'Hello'", she replied with a smile and went next to his bed. "Do you already feel some tiny contractions or anything like that, that you have not felt before", she asked him.

RE: Open Birth Clinic..........A midwife opens her doors (CLOSED MPREG-RP) - pregnancywanted - 03-17-2014

"I have been feeling tightness" Jeff said, rubbing his belly. "Not painful yet, but I can feel something's changing in there" Jeff explained, looking at his gravid bump.

RE: Open Birth Clinic..........A midwife opens her doors (CLOSED MPREG-RP) - itssophie90 - 03-17-2014

Sophie smiled and nodded. "Oh, that's a good sign.......then you will be a Daddy soon", she said and smiled. "Is there anything you would like to know ??", she added.

"Not really. I guess when I know I'm in active labor I should give you a call?" Jeff asked curiously

Sophie nodded and smiled. "Yes, that would be fine", she said and turned around to go to the door. "See you later", she said with a friendly smile and left the room.

7 hours later, Jeff decided it was time. He was having contractions every 10 minutes, feeling the muscles in his womb tighten rhythmically as he body began to work to deliver his babies into the world. His back ached and from inside his belly his twins kicked aggressively, clearly agitated. His water had yet to break, but Jeff was already leaking fluid from his birth canal that seemed to get worse with each passing contraction. At 2:30 in the morning he called Sophie, knowing his labor had begun.

Sophie slept in the clinic, because she knew, that it wouldn't take long for Jeff to begin. And she was right, when she suddenly heard her phone ring and got to know, that Jeff was in labor.
She quickly stood up, put on her coat and walked out into the empty corridor. The night was quiet silent and so was the birth clinic.
After some minutes, she arrived at Jeff's room, knocked on the door and slowly opened it. "Hey, Jeff......can I come in ??", she asked him with a quiet voice.