Open Birth Clinic..........A midwife opens her doors (CLOSED MPREG-RP)
The world is cruel..........and it always was towards pregnant men. Of course, today as our medicine is ready for it, there is more tolerance..........but there are however many men, who have to face intolerance from their families, their friends, the society.

Sophia Maxwell is a young midwife, who is 28 years old and who had worked as a hospital midwife for about 4 years now, during which she helped especially men to deliver their babies.
But even there she witnessed intolerance and so she decided to open her own birth clinic for those, who are loved and tolerated and those, who always wished to be..............

Name: Sophia Maxwell
Role: Midwife

PLEASE WRITE:
Name:
Alone/Accompanied
Name: Jeff Colton
Number of babies: he thinks one, but not certain yet
Alone
-----------------------------
Jeff comes alone to Sophia's clinic, dressed in a baggy hooded sweatshirt a few sizes too large and sweatpants, clearly trying to conceal the fact that he is with child. Jeff goes to the local college, having ridden the bus by himself to the clinic to see Sophia. Jeff is anxious, ashamed, and afraid for what the future holds for him. He checks in with the receptionist for the appointment he made over the phone, taking a seat in the waiting room as if a prisoner waiting for his sentence.
Sophia sits in her room, checking her agenda, as she receives a call from Miranda, the receptionist, who tells her, that a Mr. Jeff Colton is sitting in the waiting room.
Sophia nods, hangs up the phone and leaves her room to go down the corridor to the waiting room.

In the waiting room, she discovers Mr. Colton, sitting on one of the chairs.
She approaches him. "Hallo. Mr. Colton, am I right ??", she asks with a smile.
"Yes, you must be Dr. Maxwell?" Jeff says, standing up to shake her hand, sounding unsure of himself. Sophia introduces herself and then motions for Jeff to follow her to an examination room. Jeff follows her to the room before taking a seat on the edge of the examination table, the experience of being at the doctor's office for this matter feeling very foreign and new. He hadn't been to the doctor yet since he conceived and Jeff prepared himself to explain to Dr. Maxwell what he had been working so hard to hide for the past months.
It was quite normal for Sophia to have patients like Jeff, who are a bit shy and unsure about their situation...........well, it's not easy to know, that one will become a parent soon..............
But somehow Jeff was different. He seemed so restless and permanently hiding something...........

While he was now sitting on the edge of the examination table, Dr. Maxwell prepared the ultrasonic machine and some instruments, before talking to him.
"Okay, Mr. Colton. Please undress your shoes and your pants, slip back a bit and lie onto your back. You can of course leave your socks on (if you wear some)", she explained with a friendly and calm voice to take a bit of his shyness. "When you are lying on your back, then please put your legs up onto the stirrups and then you and me will have a little chat about everything you want to know and everything that bothers you", she continued and smiled gently.
Jeff undressed and then made his way up onto the examination table, placing his legs in the stirrups gingerly. Exposed from the waist down, Jeff felt especially vulnerable, unable to hide his current condition. Jeff took a deep breath and then decided it was time to tell Dr. Maxwell everything.

"6 months ago, I got drunk at a party hosted by some football players from my college. I had run into one of the linebackers at the library earlier that day, astonished that local celebrities like them would study at the library with other students like me. I introduced myself to him, one of the starting linebackers, and told him how much of a fan of his I was. We seemed to hit it off. I always thought I was straight, but something about how he spoke to me caused a change inside me. It caused me to feel something. So naturally I was ecstatic when he invited me to a party he and some of the other football players were hosting that night. I showed up at the party and not wanting to seem like a total wimp tried to go drink-for-drink with this guy: a 300 pound black linebacker. Needless to say I soon found myself very drunk, the room spinning, alone with the guy I had just met earlier that day. He kept on putting his arm around me, but to be honest I was too drunk to care or do anything about it. Next thing I knew I was bent over a pool table, him having his way with me.

I woke up the next morning and walked home, bits and pieces of the night fuzzy but still very aware of what had happened to me from the pain I experienced when I walked. 3 weeks later I found out what really had happened from one of those drug store pregnancy kits. I tried to confront him about it, but at first he refused to answer my calls and text messages and then resorted to threatening to have him and the other football players beat me to death if I ever let a single soul know what he had done to me. Days turned into weeks. I was stunned. Paralyzed even. I couldn't bring myself to terminate the pregnancy. I couldn't turn to my family because even if they were willing to support their college age son becoming a single father, they weren't about to support me knowing that I was carrying a biracial baby. Let alone even let me into their home.

I hid the morning sickness. The bloating. The swelling. Everything that my body was going through in the hopes that this was all just a nightmare and that I would wake up from it at any moment. And that was easy enough for the first few months by wearing baggy clothes and shutting myself in my apartment. But soon the baby started kicking. Waking me up in the night even. Things were changing faster and faster and I felt like I was starting to lose control of my own body.

My belly is getting too big to keep hidden and I'm gaining more and more weight every day. The baby is getting big and I know it will be here soon. You gotta help me Doc, I don't know what's happening to me and I don't know what to do."

Jeff was shaking, tears running down his face. This was the first time he had opened up about his pregnancy to anyone, and the magnitude of his feeling of helplessness was overwhelming.
(OMG, I'm going to start crying myself.......you are an AMAZING writer)

Sophia swallowed and had problems to hold back her own emotions. She has heard many touching stories over the years, but this story of a guy, who just wanted to have fun, who never meant to harm anybody and who seemed to have a beautiful soul, impregnated and not knowing what to do or where to go............this was just too heavy............

Sophia took a deep breath, stepped at the side of the bed and gently laid her hand onto Jeff's strong shoulder. He opened her mouth to say something, but at first wasn't able to. So she turned around, took a box with tissues and handed it to him, to let him take some to dry his beautiful young face.
She then turned around again and laid the box back onto a cupboard, before starting the next try to say something. "Mr. Colton..........may I say Jeff to you ??", she asked, waiting for him to reply, before she continued. He seemed to need someone to talk to.......not only a Doctor, but a friend..............
(Thanks! I really like this story. It has a lot of potential).

"Yeah, go ahead and call me Jeff" Jeff said, drying his tears with the tissues. "You're the first person I've told about what happened. I'm really sorry to gush like this" Jeff said, trying to regain his composure and put on a good front. But in his eyes Dr. Maxwell could clearly see he was just as anxious and uncertain as when he first stepped foot in the room. "What happens now?"
(Oh yes, it really has :D)

Dr. Maxwell smiled and nodded, gave him her hand and said: "Alright, and you can call me Sophia." She hoped to give him more confidence with that. Confidence towards her and confidence towards the fact, that he was not alone.

"First of all, I just wanted to say, that I am sorry for you.........sorry for what happened to you. Those are things, which often can't be avoided, but it can be avoided to be intolerant towards a person because of that.......but be sure, Jeff.......you are in good hands now and you don't have to fear anything, that you have feared before", she said to calm him further down.
His shimmering eyes seemed to become a bit calmer and his whole body seemed to relax a little bit.

She then smiled and continued........

"Well, what we do next: I would now like to do a little check-up on you. That means, that we do a little rectal exam to check the physical circumstances and after that we do an ultrasonic testing. I guess, you hadn't been to a doctor for quite some time and so it would be good to see, if your baby is alright", she explained in a very gentle way and smiled at him, when she said the word "baby".
"I haven't been to the doctor since long before I got pregnant" Jeff said, wincing when Sophia said "baby." Jeff was far from coming to grips with the concept that a life was growing inside of him, no matter how big and prominent that life was becoming.

Jeff forced himself to keep on opening up to Sophia. She's a doctor and she needs to know what you're going through. Jeff thought to himself. "Is there anything else you'd like to know about me?" Jeff said as he watched Sophia put on gloves to prepare for his exam.
Sophia put on her gloves and prepared everything for the exam.
She thought for a second about Jeff's question, then she smiled.

"Oh yes. Do you yet have contact to the father, or did you "break up" completely ?? Furthermore, I would have another question: Do you have any friends, family members, whatsoever who could be with you and who could help you ?? I know, you already told me, that you have no one.............and I am sorry for that...........but isn't there a person you could imagine to help you ??", she asked and walked to the end of the bed, waiting for his answer.
"I have no contact with the father" Jeff said, watching Sophie take a seat on a stool between his legs, "and I really have no friends or family I can think of. I've kept my pregnancy entirely hidden from everyone I know. I've only come to you now because I know I won't be able to hide much longer."
Sophia sat down. She nodded after hearing his words, taking another deep breath.
"I am sorry.......", she began. Then she took a deep breath, took the speculum from the cupboard next to the bed and lubricated it, before she checked it's temperature. It was okay and not too cold.

She then looked up and looked into Jeff's eyes. "Alright, Jeff. I will do a little rectal exam now to check, if everything is alright. I use this speculum for having a look. You don't need to feel embarrassed or shy, it's a regular examination, which is not dangerous at all", she explained, keeping Jeff fixed with her eyes to see his emotions. "I now just want you to relax as well as possible and breathe calm and regularly.......it won't hurt, it could just be a little cold or a slight unpleasant feeling, okay ??", she asked.
"Okay" Jeff said, watching Sophie working between his legs. He tried not to gasp as the speculum slipped up inside him, much easier than he expected but still cool and unsettling. "See anything?" Jeff said as he felt Sophie working between his legs.
(Is it too late to join the RP?)
(can I join the RP?)
(02-03-2014, 08:21 AM)Amadog19 Wrote: (Is it too late to join the RP?)

For this one, yes. I am sorry. But I will open up another cool one, would that be fine for you ?? :)
(02-03-2014, 10:14 AM)missingyou421 Wrote: (can I join the RP?)

This one is a bit too late, I am sorry, but I will do another one. There it would be an honor for me :D
Dr. Maxwell kept concentrated and slowly looked up. "You are doing great, Jeff. Just keep breathing like that and stay as relaxed as possible", she praised him.

She examined his entrance and when he asked her, if she saw anything, she kept her sight fixed between his legs. "Well.........", she started. "Yes, I see a lot of things. It looks as if your body has perfectly adapted to the pregnancy. The walls of your rectum and your birth channel are more blood filled and lubricated. The surface of them has also changed, which will later on make it possible for them do dilate up to 10 centimeters..........", she explained. Then she paused and seemed to think about something.........something important...........

She took a deep breath and looked up. "Jeff ??..........Are you sure that you are only six months pregnant and not already a bit longer ??", she asked him, trying not to make him nervous..........but she was a bit confused herself because of what she had seen...............
(02-03-2014, 01:52 PM)itssophie90 Wrote: Dr. Maxwell kept concentrated and slowly looked up. "You are doing great, Jeff. Just keep breathing like that and stay as relaxed as possible", she praised him.

She examined his entrance and when he asked her, if she saw anything, she kept her sight fixed between his legs. "Well.........", she started. "Yes, I see a lot of things. It looks as if your body has perfectly adapted to the pregnancy. The walls of your rectum and your birth channel are more blood filled and lubricated. The surface of them has also changed, which will later on make it possible for them do dilate up to 10 centimeters..........", she explained. Then she paused and seemed to think about something.........something important...........

She took a deep breath and looked up. "Jeff ??..........Are you sure that you are only six months pregnant and not already a bit longer ??", she asked him, trying not to make him nervous..........but she was a bit confused herself because of what she had seen...............

Jeff listened intently to Sophie's description of what she saw, trying to remain as calm as he could while she probed around inside him. "Well..." Jeff said, taking a moment to count in his head. "I guess it's been 27 weeks and a day since that night, but I didn't find out I was pregnant until 3 weeks later. I guess to be honest I really don't know if that would make me six months pregnant or closer to seven. All I know is that my belly wasn't really very large until about three weeks ago and then it seemed to really start bulging and growing" Jeff said, the feeling of anxiety once again growing on him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,615 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,354 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,019 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,002 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,247 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,033 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 31,706 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,555 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,352 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 87,822 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather