Mpreg Central
Alien Neighbour (closed) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Alien Neighbour (closed) (/showthread.php?tid=3835)

RE: Alien Neighbour (closed) - pushinghard - 05-20-2014

"Ok," the doctor says, removing his glove. "On your back please." The doctor presses around on his belly for a few moments.

RE: Alien Neighbour (closed) - DragonKnight - 05-20-2014

Ryne stifled a moan as his belly was touched.

"Does this hurt?" he asked concerned. "Measuring tape please, Amanda," she retrieves it for him.

Ryne shook his head. "What are you doing?" He asked.

"Just measuring your belly," the doctor says, stretching the tape over his belly. "Hmm, Amanda? A word please?" he says, going into the kitchen.

Ryne waits patiently as the two doctors left the room.

Amanda returns, sitting next to Ryne, taking his hand in hers. "Your pregnancy is progressing rapidly. Right now, you're four months pregnant, with twins. We have never seen this before, all we can go by is your measurements. At this rate, you'll be in labor in the morning. Dr. Anderson is going to stay until you go into labor. We'll be taking measurements often, and keeping a detailed chart." She paused to let him soak the information in,

Ryne looked down at his belly. He should've been worried, feeling dread take over. But he didn't. He started to rub his belly lovingly, affectionately poking from time to time to see how the twins were doing. "Will anything bad happen to the babies?" He asked.

"No. Your labor will probably be difficult, as your body hasn't had much time to prepare. Amanda? Do you have a doppler?" Dr. Anderson says. Amanda brings it over to him. "He's just taking a listen to the babies' heartbeats," she explains to Ryne calmly. "He hasn't heard them yet," she says to Dr. Anderson, smiling.

Ryne stayed still, waiting patiently as Dr. Anderson checked the babies. Suddenly, he gasped. "What the hell?! Something just moved!" He exclaimed.

Amanda saw the movement. "That's your baby," she smiled, as the heartbeat filled the room. "Cool, huh?"

Ryne calmed down as he rubbed his belly. "It felt so weird. It felt like an octopus tentacle was brushing against me." He compared.

Amanda laughs, and watches to see if she can see his belly growing. Dr. Anderson finishes writing in his chart, "I would like to stay for the delivery as well. if that is alright with you sir. We need all the information we can get; this is the only pregnancy we've seen like this. The information could help others should this happen again."

Ryne nodded. "Okay. Can Amanda deliver my babies?" He asked.

"Of course," he says as Amanda nods. "I will be out of the way; you may forget I'm here. I would just like to observe, noting labor times, contractions, all that stuff," he says.

Amanda stands up, "want to finish eating? Doctor, have you eaten?" she asks. He shakes his head and joins them at the table.

Ryne smiled as he got up and started to eat. He rubbed his his belly affectionately.

(What if Ryne continued to grow and get bigger and he was more?)

( I've always wanted to try accelerated preg. Thought it made sense with the alien-ness. Whatever you want to do.)

"Are they moving around?" she asked, smiling as she watched him rub his belly lovingly.

(That sounds good actually. Let's do that!)

Ryne nodded. "I can feel them moving. Do you want to feel?" He asked.

"Sure," she says coming over and placing a hand on his belly. She smiles, feeling the baby kick. She asks, "Would you like to be able to nurse? I forgot, usually that doesnt come up until the 8 month appointment. If you'd like, we can give you an injection to induce lactation."

Ryne blushed at the idea. "It's okay. I think formula is better for the babies."