Mpreg Central
Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) (/showthread.php?tid=4567)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - dolria1 - 09-17-2014

"aww let me soap you" offered lilnarn as he took the soap and rubbed it over ryne back slowly. then he turn him and soaped his boobies and then his huge belly, focusing on his bellybutton. "we need to clean you good" he stated playfuly.

RE: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - DragonKnight - 09-17-2014

Ryne moaned loudly, enjoying being washed by Lilnarn. His bellybutton was still a massive hole through Ryne.

after lilnarn finish to soaped ryne belly and washed him, he lay on the floor of the bathroom. "its your turn now" he teased and opened his legs wide.

RE: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - DragonKnight - 09-17-2014

Ryne moaned as he noticed Lilnarn's cock. He tried to think of various ways to please Lilnarn, but there was one problem in every heated scenario, his belly. "I can't. My belly is too big." He said with a few tears at the thought of not having Lilnarn's cock in him.

"you can. just lay on me, your back to me, and sit on my cock until it get all the way in. then i hold you as you move. only that your belly dont stuck in the way".

RE: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - DragonKnight - 09-18-2014

Ryne teared up and sniffled. "I can't. I can't move." He explained embarrassed.

RE: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - dolria1 - 09-18-2014

lilnarn start to piss off. "then what good are you then?" his eyes get darken, his skin get purple. "you are my breeder! im the prince! you should obey me as i say! now, get the fuck out here and sit on my cock!" he pointed on it. when Ryne didnt move lilnarn grinned his teeth togather and stand up, his fists closed in anger. he closed his eyes and breathed deeply. "im sorry. i dont know what got into me. im know worthy of you" he turn his back on ryne and left the bathroom, walking straight to his chambers naked and dripping water.

"Lilnarn. I'm sorry." Ryne said as he looked down to his belly, saddened that he couldn't please his lover.

lilnarn return from his chambers, full dressed, to the bathroom, only to find his lover there crying. he go straight to him, touching his tear with his finger. "dont cry love its ok" he said quietly. then he looked at ryne and kiss him, long kiss, and hug him. "i love you" he said into his ear.

Ryne sighed happily as he was kissed by Lilnarn. "I'm sorry. But this pregnancy is really taking its toll on me." He explained as he rested his head against Lilnarn's chest.

"its fine love. come. i want to cheer you up" he took the boy by his arms and lift him easily. then he carry him to his chambers, and help him get dress wearing a shiny silver spacesuit with silver headband on his for head. "now you look amazing" he laugh and kiss him on the cheek. "come. i want to show you something".

Ryne smiled as he followed Lilnarn. "Where are we going?" He asked.

"some place cool" he smiled. lilnarn took the boy to an alcalite school, so he may see how is there children growing up fast. "the Alcalite can reach manhood by only 4 years. its been some days, but now they like one year old" he explain to the boy. "when they reach manhood, they will stay in this form all there life". lilnarn open the door and 11 boys and one girl at the age of 1 year were play around in the nursery. two alcalite women bow there heads at ryne. lilnarn push him gently forward. "come. meet our children. they need to get feed from their mother".

Ryne smiled at the news and moved towards his children. Their daughter was the first to notice Ryne and immediately ran up to Ryne, hugging his belly. "Mama!" She said happily as the sons came over and hugged Ryne's massive belly too.

lilnarn smiled from the sight, watching as their children hugging and play with there mom.

Ryne smiled as he watched his children hug him. He exposed his breasts and immediately, his first born son and his daughter latched on.

it is so cute, thought lilnarn, how the babies feeding of ryne's breast. he never imagain the boy will be so good at being a mother for his children. a massenger went in and whisper something in the price ear. he nodded. "i need to go now" said lilnarn to his breeder. "take care for the children" he send him a kiss in the air and walk outside.

Ryne nodded as he fed his children. The kids yawned as they were full from their lunch and needed a nap. Ryne smiled as he laid down next to his children and used his massive belly to cover them, using Ryne's large belly as a pillow/blanket. Ryne fell asleep with his kids.

lilnarn got back hours later. he open the door quietly and giggled as he saw his lover laid with there children. 'so cute" he thought, and closed the door slowly to let them sleep.

Ryne slept peacefully for hours, the children smiling as they hugged Ryne's belly in their sleep.