Mpreg Central
Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) (/showthread.php?tid=4567)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - dolria1 - 09-18-2014

"knock knock. time to wake up, sleeping beauty" lilnarn pinch ryne bellybutten lightly and press it until the boy finaly wake up.

RE: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - DragonKnight - 09-18-2014

Ryne groaned as he turned onto his back. "I'm hungry." He said sensually as the kids were still asleep.

"come" lilnarn take his lover hand and pull him to standing. "lets see if there is something in the kitchen" he said as they walk there.

"Ohhhh....I don't want food. You need to feed me though." Ryne said sensually.

lilnarn teased him. "make me".

Ryne smiled. "I'm sure I can find a good place for you to feed me." He said as he turned around and showed his large ass.

"thats cute" he rubb ryne ass that was cover in the silver spacesuit. he unzipped the richrach on top of the ass and get connected to him by slamming his cock deep inside his pregnant ass. "hmmmm i miss that" he moan.

Ryne moaned after Lilnarn inserted himself into Ryne's ass. "Fill me up my love! I want to be filled with your young."

lilnarn make ryne support himself on the wall while he spread his legs and pumping him from behind, standing. "arrrrggg i love your ass ryne" moan the prince in his ear, licking his neck, and squeezing his tits. he love to see the shiny silver space suit get strech as he hold in ryne enourmes belly, bouncing back and forth in steady phase.

Ryne smiled and moaned in pleasure as Lilnarn reached deep inside him. "Please cum! I want to be bigger!" He moaned.

RE: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - dolria1 - 09-19-2014

lilnarn keep slamming his cock deep inside his pregnant breeder, as he unzipped ryne spacesuit from front, put his hand inside and rubbing his belly and stroking the boy's cock. the he feel the urge to cum and he thrust deep as he could, shouting, as he cum and cum inside him, the huge belly get swell and expand more and more. he fill the boy until his balls were empty, and keep stroking ryne member until he cum in his hand.

RE: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - DragonKnight - 09-19-2014

Ryne moaned as his belly grew and grew until the suit ripped in half due to his growing form. His ass was large with his breasts. His belly eclipsed everything in size, as it took up most of Ryne's small frame.

lilnarn stand and zipped back his pants and ryne suit. "well, i think its time for you to find a third partner to our realationship, so you can be very big" he stated. "i have some volunteers if you wanna check them".

"Third? Why?" Ryne asked, fearing he was going to be replaced.

"dont be afraid. i thought you need some refreshment in our sex life. i mean another male or female that care for you- and fuck you- while im gone in buisness matters. im a prince, and i have many duties, as you well know" he explained. honestly.

Ryne nodded in understanding. "Female?" He asked.

"you choose. by female i mean like the women who fuck you before, a shemales" lilnarn explained. "we the alcalite have only cocks to breed. thats why im taking you to the "house of seeders"- so you can choose male or female alcalite to make love with you. you can pick both- male and female- or gay couple- or only one seeder. you choose" the alien prince said and carry the boy to the house of seeders.

Ryne nodded as he rubbed his legs together. He was getting horny again.

when they arrived there, a hundred seeder of all species gather in lines to be chosen as the seeders of ryne. the fact that he carry the seed of lilnarn make them all want to add there genetic code to the boy's babies. "now, which one do you choose? male or shemale or both?" asked the prince, curious.

Ryne gulped as he felt very horny and wanted someone to fuck him. He noticed three shemales who looked all similar. "Those three. The triplets."