Mpreg Central
Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) (/showthread.php?tid=4567)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - dolria1 - 09-19-2014

lilnarn nodded. he pointed at the shemales and they smiled in happiness. then they start to walk slowly towards them.

RE: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - DragonKnight - 09-19-2014

Ryne blushed brightly as he watched the triplets move closer. He rubbed his belly in anticipation.

RE: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - dolria1 - 09-20-2014

the triplets- solena, kora, and mordin- were the high rank telepathy sodeirs in the army of alcalite- and they were sisters. except of her similar faces, sokena had black hair while kora was blonde, and mordin had brown hair. they all had blue eyes and blue skin. they wear shiny black spacesuits, and thy were tall and muscular as lilnarn. they all bow to him as they stand before them. "sisters! this breeder of mine need attention while i'll be gone in buisness matters. i trust you to take care of him, especially if he is horny". the sisters nodded. "its a great honor to fuck the royal breeder!" they said togethar. "then it setteled" lilnarn hug ryne and kiss his belly and then his lips. "goodbye love. have fun" he said and went with his warriors. the three shemales rise and intoduce themself before the boy. "so, ryne, which way, where and how you wanna be fucked?" they smiled.

RE: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - DragonKnight - 09-20-2014

Ryne gulped in pleasure as he imagined the three of them doing him. "Solena can have my mouth. Kora can take my bellybutton, and Mordin can take my ass." He said as his body tingled in anticipation.

"as you said, preggo boy" the three hold his hands and carried him to there room. then they make him lay on the silver bed and tied his legs and hands to the bed. then they lock the door and take there clothes off. "we going be there for awhile". they grunted like wild cats and then they rubb there three cock on his belly, pressing it hard.

Ryne moaned and arched his back in pleasure. He tried to reach for his belly, wanting to rub it.

they three of then ripped off his silver spacesuit and reavil his nakedness. they rubb there blue boobs on his belly, licking his belly button and fuck his belly with there three cocks togather. "ohhh you so big" said solena hungrily as they fucked his belly hard.

Ryne moaned loudly as all three of the seeders cocks entered him. He arched his back further, causing their members to reach deeper.

they pump in and out working on his tight ass, as they press there boobies on his huge belly. they moan loudly and grinned from lust. "your fat ass feel so good" kora moaned and teased him.

Ryne moaned as he writhed in pleasure, climaxing from pleasure overload.

the bed crecked beneath as they move faster and deeper, making his belly shake and bounce. the lick his cum in there fingers and keep thrusting harder. "we gonna make you huge boy" mordin teased him as they press his belly hard with there abs. there 3 cocks enter his womb.

Ryne moaned as he tried to reach his belly. "My belly. The babies are kicking like crazy!"

the third shemale move faster now as they start to pre-cum. they grinned with lust and moan loudly as they climax togather deep inside ryne belly, and it start to expand more and more like huge baloon and cum driping out from his hole as they withdraw. they release his hands and legs and laid beside him, kissing his belly.

Ryne moaned as he felt his larger belly, rubbing it soothingly as the shemales kissed his belly.

the shemales smiled as he rubbed his huge orb. "can you take us all in your mouth?" they teased him and get up, low her cocks at his mouth. "they need to be clean or you will be punished" they grinned.

RE: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - DragonKnight - 09-21-2014

"One at a time. But I want your seed so badly." Ryne moaned as he turned onto his side, exposing his large ass. "Why not all of you, put them in each hole and fuck different places at the same time?" He suggested.

RE: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - dolria1 - 09-21-2014

"good idea" they agreed. solena slammed her cock into his waiting mouth, kora fuck his bellybutton with her cock, and mordin thrust deep into his ass. the all shemales moan wildly while the move on the pregnant boy, each shemale riding him in a diffrent hole.

Ryne moaned loudly against Solena as he was pounded from each end. The babies kicked wildly, making Ryne very horny and needy.

RE: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - dolria1 - 09-21-2014

mordin stroke ryne cock while she pounding furiosly inside his ass. rokka pinch his nipples as she fuck his bellybutton. and solena thrust deeper and deeper inside his throat. "are you hungry?" she teased him. "i have big meal ready for you!" and then they shouted all at once as they cum in his 3 holes.

Ryne moaned as all three of his holes were filled. Suddenly, his belly grew and grew and grew, showing no signs of stopping. Hours later, a maid welcomed Lilnarn home. "Welcome back sire."