Mpreg Central
Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) (/showthread.php?tid=4567)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - dolria1 - 09-21-2014

lilnarn gulped as he saw Ryne huge belly. "wow, i see you had a good time" he teased his lover. he came closed and rubbed his huge belly playfuly. then he kissed Ryne lips passionetly. "so, tell me about your day" said lilnarn, as he went to change clothes.

RE: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - DragonKnight - 09-21-2014

Ryne moaned as he laid on top of his giant belly. He looked like he was carrying two giant whales in his belly. "Feels so good! Come over here and I'll show you!" He moaned.

lilnarn smiled and came close to Ryne.

Ryne smiled as he moved his arms behind him and spread his cheeks for Lilnarn, exposing his hole.

"but you already too big!" lilnarn giggle playfuly. "i think i didnt fuck your bellybutton for a lonh time" he said as he sat on ryne belly. he press his cock on the pop out bellybutton hard and move his hips back and forth, moaning wildly.

Ryne moaned. "The doctors said if any semen enters me, I'll just get bigger!" He moaned as the babies kicked.

"arrggg but in love with your bellybutton" lilnarn grinned as he thrust harder on it, going deeper and deeper, as he make the all belly shake and bounce like his dick was vibaretor.

Ryne moaned loudly as he arched his back. "Sir! Sir! We have some news about your lover! He has accelerated late into his pregnancy! He can burst at any moment." A maid stated.

"aaarrggg i dont care!" moan lilnarn horny like hell. "if you will burst, then i will fuck your birth cannal so your contractions squeeze my cock! thats will be hot!" he grinned, as he pounded on his bellybutton with his cock, nailing ryne to the ground.

Ryne moaned loudly as he was fucked. Suddenly, a giant gush of water bursted from Ryne's ass.

"finaly!" lilnarn grinned with lust, as he spread the boy's legs apart and slammed his cock all the way in his birth cannal. he feel the first contraction hit ryne and make the inner walls sqeeze lilnarn cock like vice. he scream with pleasure and pounded the boy furiously and put him in labour.

Runs moaned as he felt each baby start to move into the entrance of his womb. "Ohhh....feels so good! But the babies are coming!" He moaned in pleasure.

lilnarn keep poundind. he fuck the shit out of ryne. he feel another contraction hit ryne as his belly harden like rock, and his cock squeezed more then before. he groaned and consumed by lust as he make the huge belly bounced and ripple. he know the babies will make it- they were alien babies, and so the pressure from the babies and lilnarn cock was like heaven for lilnarn, and he was sure also for ryne, by judging his moans.

RE: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - DragonKnight - 09-22-2014

Ryne couldn't control himself as he felt Lilnarn reach deeper. The pressure was divine to him and Ryne climaxed over and over, begging for Lilnarn's release. "Please Lilnarn! Cum in me! I want to be pregnant forever!" He moaned.

RE: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - dolria1 - 09-22-2014

lilnarn moan as he leaned forward and rubbed ryne cum all over his huge belly. "sorry my love, but its time to let your babies come out. but first-" he groaned and move his hips faster and faster until he arched his belly and scream wildly as he unleash a heavy load of cum deep inside the boy's belly. after he withdraw his cock, a gush of thick sperm dripped out of ryne as, and as he contracted, the first baby head started to come out.

Ryne moaned loudly as he massaged his giant breasts . Suddenly, Ryne's penis bulged as a baby started to crown. His bulged out further as it grew to be as big as a yoga ball as more babies descended. Ryne moaned uncontrollably with pleasure as he couldn't push.

lilnarn watched in great interest as he's breeder cock get swell and huge with babies ger deliver. he sit on a chair while his maid's collect all of the babies that come out.

Ryne moaned for days as he delivered each and every child. After two weeks, the final baby was born. "The 3 millionth sir." A maid said to Lilnarn.

lilnarn was amazed by his breeder. he pass each cradle with baby in it and kiss his forhead. were he done, he went to the hospital and enter ryne's resting room. his huge belly was now flat with lots of strech marks, all was windeled like a gum. he kiss the exosting breeder who was connected to supporting life machine, and laid beside him, watching him silencely.

Ryne woke up hours later and turned to Lilnarn. "I want more." He moaned.