Mpreg Central
Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) (/showthread.php?tid=4567)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - dolria1 - 09-22-2014

lilnarn rise an eye brow. "you just deliver 3 million babies and you want more? you seriouse?" he asked carefully. "your lust is admirable but i suggeste we let your body recover for a couple of days" he said honestly.

RE: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - DragonKnight - 09-22-2014

"But Lilnarn! I want to be pregnant now! I can handle it." Ryne moaned in need.

"not hapening" lilnarn said. "its for your own good" he stand up and left ryne to rest for more couple of days.

Ryne moaned as he felt need. He got out of bed and went to the harem. "Anyone want to fill me up?" He asked desperately.

one nurse boy alcalite with white cloth mask that covered his mouth and white latex gloves turn as the breeder said it. his dick get hard by seeing lilnarn. "i am" he said and come after him.

Ryne smiled as he exposed his ass. "Better fill me up."

Loran, 18, blonde hair, blue skin, wearing nurse suit and white cloth mask on his mouth. he kneel before ryne , who lay on the edge of the bed, and start to lick his ass hole with his tounge, and fingering it. "but what the prince will say if i fuck his breeder?" he said affraid.

"I don't care! I just want to be pregnant!" Ryne begged as he shook his ass.

"then if that the case, i need you to be quiet" he said. "for sure, let me gag your mouth so your moans cant be hear". Loran lock the door and put some white cloth gag on ryne mouth. then he tied him to the bed and take his clothes off. his member was pulsing and vibrating from horny. "im a virgin. you are my first breeder" loarn stated as he penetrate ryne hole slowly, inch by inch. "GOD you are so tight!" he moan.

RE: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - DragonKnight - 09-23-2014

Ryne moaned in the cloth as his sensitive hole was penetrated.

RE: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - dolria1 - 09-23-2014

loran hold ryne legs and spread them apart. he move in and out in slow phase. ryne hole feels so good and more loose after all the births he was been threw. " i see now why lilnarn chose you" he admited, "you are amazing".

Ryne moaned loudly as loran reached deep into him. "Come on. Cum!" He moaned.

loran move faster and faster and cum deep into ryne hole.

Ryne moaned as he felt his womb fill up. "Thanks Loran." He moaned.

suddenly the door opened and lilnarn was standing there, his eyes wide in shock. "wha'ta hell is going on hear?" he cross his hands on his chest and wait for an explanation from Ryne.

"You didn't want to give me your seed so I went to your harem to get your seed." Ryne stated.

lilnarn lower his voice. "you didnt get premition from me to breed. you betrayed me" he said in anger tone. "i warned you in the begining not to cross me. now you will pay".

Ryne cowered in fear. "What are you going to do?" He asked very scared.

"to you, nothing". he looked at loran, who was quiver in fear in the corner of the room. he pointed at him. "guards, kill this boy for treason" he ordered. the guards enter the room and catch loran in his arms. "no! please! i didnt do anything!" he cried, looking at Ryne for help.

"No! Don't kill him! It was my fault!" Ryne cried as he hugged Lilnarn.