Mpreg Central
Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) (/showthread.php?tid=4567)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - dolria1 - 09-23-2014

lilnarn looked down at his breeder. " your fault? you only ask him. he chose to disobey me. he knew that touching in your skin without my premition will cost his life. yet..." he said in cold voice. the guards was pushing loran by force. he begged for ryne to help him. "please!" he looked at him, tears in his eyes.

RE: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - DragonKnight - 09-23-2014

"I asked to be fucked. If you do this, I'll leave!" Ryne warned.

lilnarn narrowed his eyes. "you-will-leave?" he start to laugh histericly. "no one leave lilnarn, Boy!" he rise his hand and the guards stop. "however, i will be kind. there is only one way the boy shall live... you will need to impregnante him".

"What?! I thought Alcalites don't impregnate each other? And I will leave if you don't respect me!" Ryne warned again.

lilnarn grinned his teeth. "this boy is only half alcalite. his mother was human. he can be pregnant because he carries her genes. if you do so, i will forgive you and him, and he will be your personal servant. if not"... loran gasp and cry histericly. "please! i will do anything you ask! please Ryne! say yes i will do anything you want me to do. i will love you. i will carry your children. please!" he begged to Ryne.

Ryne slapped Lilnarn. "I'm not going to impregnate a young man if he doesn't want too! I'm leaving you Lilnarn!" He yelled as he left without even packing.

lilnarn closed his eyes and focus in telepathing, after he been slapped. he entered Ryne and make him return to the room. he kneeled before him. "please forgive me" he lower his face and looked at the floor, ashamed. "i must confess... when i open the door and saw you togather i kinda... jealouse" he explained honestly. "i was never had a breeder like you. please. what can i do for you to forgive me?" he asked.

"No more killing. You can punish people but never hurt them. And you can let Loran go. I'm still mad at you." Ryne said.

"ok" he nodded and the guards let Loran go. the frightened boy hugged Ryne. "thanks. i own you my life sir. and my apologise for doing so much troubles" he sighed, and add "i will be in your debt forever".

Ryne nodded to loran before turning to Lilnarn. "I'm still mad."

lilnarn start to rubb ryne huge belly. "maybe a good fuck will make you forgive me?" he teased him.

"I just want to eat and go to bed. There isn't anything that will convince me." Ryne stated as he held a moan.

"not even this?" he pressed his bellybutton hard and rubb it with his fingers, then he lick it with his toynge and play with it, feeling Ryne get arose as he saw his cock get hard.

Ryne suppressed a moan. "D-don't.....it's sensitive." He halfed moaned.

"and what about that-?" he stroked Ryne cock and suck it deep and hard while he keep rubbing and teasing his bellybutton~

Ryne grabbed Lilnarn's shoulders, supporting himself. "Noooo..." He moaned with a huge blush on his face.

"may i join?" asked loran shyly. he was so turned on by this sight that his cock was hard again. he wrapped his hands on Ryne from behind and rubb his breast while he open his mouth and took Ryne's own, kissing him passionatly from behind while lilnarn keep sucking Ryne cock from front.

Ryne moaned as his sensitive breasts were sucked on. He couldn't stop himself and he climaxed.

lilnarn moan as he drank the boy cum. when he finished, he stand up and kissed Ryne lips long wet kiss while loran sucking his neck and shoulders hard from behind.

Ryne leaned against Lilnarn and moaned, holding onto Lilnarn. "Bedroom. Now." He demanded.