Mpreg Central
Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) (/showthread.php?tid=4567)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - dolria1 - 09-30-2014

loran arch his body and scream as he climax deep inside Ryne womb. "you are the best!" he moan and collaps beside him.

RE: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - DragonKnight - 09-30-2014

Ryne panted as he held his belly, moaning uncontrollably. "They're coming!"

RE: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - dolria1 - 10-01-2014

Loran, that was a nurse, was excited to see a human birth. he rubbed Ryne belly playfuly. "should i call lilnarn?" he asked the boy. the babies were his, he was the one who impregnante him. but lilnarn maybe wanna see. after all Ryne was his breeder.

RE: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - DragonKnight - 10-01-2014

Ryne nodded as his belly shifted as the babies kicked. "They're coming! Take me to the bed?" He asked.

"of course". he carried Ryne in his arms, and put him on the silver bed. "you are so hot love" he kissed the boy's belly. "please tell me what to do" he said. a servent call loran and said lilnarn is in a diffrent spaceship far away and sending his regards and wish easy birth to his breeder. "dont worry love. im here for you" said the naked alcalite boy and hold Ryne hand and kissed it. "tell me what to do" he exclaimed.

Ryne moaned in pleasure as he felt the first baby descend. "Kiss it, rub it, fuck it! Do anything to my belly!" He begged.

"ok" loran said, and push his cock deep inside the boy ass. he felt how his belly cintract and his birth cannal squeezed his cock like a vice. "aaaggghh!!!" he moan loudly, and hold Ryne hips as he thrust again and again, adding more pressure to the boy's contractions.

Ryne moaned loudly as he was fucked. He moaned loudly before he gasped. "Something's different!" He moaned as his member bulged out.

loran eyes glare at Ryne cock as he get huge. "wow. it so amazing" he stroke gently the boy's cock as the baby was about to come out. he pump his own cock deeper, so the contractions will squeeze his cock even more. "i need to fuck you until your last contraction" moan the alien boy with lust in his eyes.

Ryne moaned loudly as he panted heavily. He moaned as the first baby emerged. He panted heavily as he was near climax. Can someone take my baby to the nursery?" He asked politely.

loran call the servants and one of them come and take the baby to the nursery.

Ryne moaned loudly as another baby descended down his member. Another baby descended, and another and another until Ryne's member was as big as his belly.

"thats a big cock you have there" loran moan, stroking the big organ with both hands so the babies will come out quickly. all the while he keep pounding hard and fast in Ryne ass, enjoying his contraction and the preasure inside him.

Ryne moaned loudly as his member bulged out. "I'm so horny. Finish so I can give birth!" He moaned.

loran fucked the boy with all his force, enjoy his squeezing birth cannal until last minute. then he cant take it anymore he shouted "im cumming!!! fffuucckkk!!!!!" he grab Ryne hips and thrust one last time deeper as he could, and cum a massive galons of hot thick cum, and pull out his cock, exosted.

Ryne moaned loudly as he felt Loran climax. He got off the bed and waddled around, his member swaying around as he waddled.

Loran get up and stood behind him, rubbing his back and ready to help him when he push the babies out.

Ryne moaned loudly as he felt the baby crown. "They're not coming out. But it feels good." He moaned.

loran rubbed Ryne's cock, hoping it will help.

Ryne moaned loudly as he tried to push. Hours later when Lilnarn returned, Ryne was still pushing, moaning loudly in pleasure.