Mpreg Central
Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) (/showthread.php?tid=4567)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - dolria1 - 10-01-2014

"i see you two are doing fine" lilnarn entered the room and kissed Ryne lips. then he rubbed his belly. "i see you still push. need any help?"

RE: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - DragonKnight - 10-01-2014

Ryne nodded. "Hold me? I need someone to massage me and fuck me." He said sensually as he pushed.

Lilnarn get naked and hold Ryne in his arms while he and Loran fucked him togather in his hole. loran from back, lilnarn from front.

Ryne moaned against his lovers. He suddenly pushed a baby out.

the servant took the baby from his cock while the keep pounding in him with lust. the sound of skin touching skin and moans fill the room as the aliens fucked the boy.

Ryne moaned loudly as he felt like climaxing but he couldn't. He moaned louder as two babies began to emerge.

lilnarn and loran push harder there cocks, making the birth more tough because they feel like heaven as Ryne contraction squeezing both there cocks. after an 30 minutes of pure fuck they moan togather and climaxed like ocean of cum inside the labouring boy.

Ryne moaned loudly as he felt Lilnarn and Loran climax. His belly swelled up, pushing Lilnarn back a few feet as his belly just kept growing and growing. Ryne moaned loudly as he finally pushed out the last four and continued to expand against the room.

lilnarn and loran watced in horror how their lover's belly expand and keep expand with no end. "our cocks keeps cum with no end! they are stuck in him! must be because of his tight hole!" loeran exclaimed. the boy's belly was now at the size of hot air balloon and keep get bigger and bigger.

Ryne teared up as he grew bigger and bigger. "It hurts! Make it stop!" He begged.

loran and lilnarn grab Ryne sides and push hard with all their strengh and shouts as they finaly with a hard noise of "pppllllluuuuppppp" pull out there cocks and fell back on the floor. a gush of fluides and cum flow outside of Ryne ass, as his belly shrink and get smaller more and more until is nothing left in him.

Ryne moaned in relief as he was emptied. "Lilnarn. I don't want to be pregnant anymore." He said with some tears.

"i see" lilnarn wipe Ryne tears with his fingers. "then i must free you" he rise his hand and touch the boy belly. "i free you from my service. you are no longer my breeder. farewell Ryne" he exclaimed and kiss the boy lips one last time. then he left. loran hug him more time. "goodbye Ryne. it was fun" he start to cry a little and gasp. then he look at him one last time and went.

"What? No!! I don't want to leave you! I just don't want any more children! Why?!" Ryne asked.

"just kidding" the alien guys return to the room, giggling. "did you realy think we gonna leave you so soon?" lilnarn laugh.

Ryne rested his head against Lilnarn. "Don't do that! I thought you were going to leave me!"

lilnarn kiss the boy's forehead. "never". he hugs him and loran hug them both.

Ryne sniffled as he rubbed his stretched out belly. "I want to go to sleep."

"ok". the two alcalite lovers carry him to there bed, king sized bed, put him on the shiny silver silk linen and laid besides him, hug him and sleep togather.

Ryne laid down and smiled as he hugged Lilnarn in his sleep, his instincts telling him to be with him.