Mpreg Central
Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) (/showthread.php?tid=4567)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - dolria1 - 10-01-2014

In the morning lilnarn and loran wake up and kissed sleepy Ryne on both cheeks. "good morning love" said lilnarn. "what you wanna do today?"

RE: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - DragonKnight - 10-01-2014

"I want to sleep today. Just to lay in bed and rest." Ryne said sleepily.

"ok love" lilnarn and loran go to work and left Ryne to sleep all day.

Ryne slept peacefully in bed all day. Unbeknownst to him, his belly started to grow. Some of Lilnarn's and Loran's sperm was still in him and caused another pregnancy. When Ryne woke up, he was dumbfounded when he felt a weight on his belly. He got up and rubbed his flat stomach, becoming surprised when his belly was round and filled with a child. "Noooo!" He screamed.

at afternoon break, loran called Rynr. "so, did you wake up sleepy one?" he laughed on the phone. "is everything alright?"

"No its not! Im pregnant!" Ryne cried.

"what?! but how?" loran was shocked. "that's cant be!".

RE: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - DragonKnight - 10-02-2014

"I don't know! I'm scared Loran. I'm really scared." Ryne cried.

RE: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - dolria1 - 10-05-2014

"hold on, i'll be right there". loran came after an hour and enter lilnarn appartmebt. Ryne was laying on the bed, his belly huge like overdue. "holy shit Ryne! you just birth yesterday and now..." he hugged his lover, comforting him. "im here with you babe".

RE: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - DragonKnight - 10-05-2014

Ryne cried against Loran. "I'm so scared. I don't know if I can do this." He cried.

"dont cry love". loran kissed him on the cheek. i'll find lilnarn and try to help you". he rubbed Ryne belly and kissed it softly. "is it too much to bare more one pregnancy? you did it before couple of times. why now its diffrent?"

"I was reminded how I was raped! My first pregnancy happened because of it and I'm just reminded of that event. I want Lilnarn." Ryne explained as he cried.

Loran nods and call the servant to bring lilnarn. as the big alien prince arrive after few minutes, he enter the room and so his breeder cries, he kneel beside him and hug him. "hush now, love. im here. its all gonna be alright".

Ryne nuzzled against Lilnarn, holding onto him. "I'm scared. I don't know if I can do this." He said.

loran saw the pair need a space, so he went out and left them alone. lilnarn sat beside Rybe on the bed and take his both hands and kissed them. "you will be fine. i ordered the best doctors to come and remove this aowfole thing off of you" he exclaimed. "dont worry. you will feel nothing and all of this will be behind you, as you want".

Ryne nodded as he held Lilnarn. The doctors arrived and soon the prepared to give Ryne a c section. Ryne's breath was shaky as Ryne trembled in fear.

after the doctors prepeared Ryne for c section- they dress him in shiny silver fabric and only the big belly was expose. he laid on the bed, while lilnarn, who put silver cloth mask on his mouth like the doctors did, held the boy's shaky hand and said it all gonna be ok. then they inject some liquid into Ryne bellybutton, and from this point on he didnt feel a thing. they make a cut with layser beam and remove the fetus out of Ryne huge belly. then they close and heal the cut and soon after they leave, letting Ryne to rest.

Ryne rested for several hours before waking up. His hand went to his belly, feeling it to be empty. For some reason, he didn't feel better. He felt worse then before, he felt everything with him was wrong.

lilnarn come in and sit next to his lover. "how do you feel?" he holds the boy's hand gently. he saw he was still weak and dizzy. "do you feel better now?"

Ryne teared up and shook his head. "No. I feel so empty inside. What's wrong with me?" Ryne asked as he leaned into Lilnarn.