Mpreg Central
Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) (/showthread.php?tid=4567)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - dolria1 - 10-06-2014

"two nights. all nights. i wanna fuck you so hard that your belly will explode" he joked, and let Ryne to wear shiny silver catsuit with hair cover, that only his face was exposed. "wear this. i made it specaily for you. it will strech like a rubber when you get bigger and bigger" he smirked.

RE: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - DragonKnight - 10-06-2014

"Alright. Can you rub my belly." Ryne asked.

lilnarn rubbed Ryne still flat belly with circles, pressing his hand hard and teasing his bellybutton. "anything else?" he ask.

Ryne moaned. "Just get in me. I know you've been patient." He moaned.

after Ryne wear the suit, lilnarn zipped his ass and penetrate him while Ryne stand face to the wall. the alien blue penis get deep into him before he grin with lust and start to fuck the boy hard and fast, as he kissing his lips.

Ryne moaned loudly as he was penetrated. He wrapped his arms around Lilnarn's neck, holding onto him. "Fill me up big boy." He begged.

the prince fuck him harder and deeper. "your birth cannal squezzing me hard! ggghhh-" he moan and climax, unleash tolerent load of cum into the boy. his belly swell and expand, his catsuit strech out as lilnarn said.

Ryne moaned loudly as his belly expanded beyond relief. "Ohhhhh...so good! So tight!" He moaned.

RE: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - dolria1 - 10-07-2014

"that was just the first round" lilnarn exclaims. he zipped the belly richrach and expose it, sending his hands and pressing it hard. then he make Ryne go on four, and resume to fuck him in doggystyle. his belly bounce from movement as the cum already inside make it sound like barel full of water.

RE: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - DragonKnight - 10-07-2014

Ryne moaned as he belly bounced up and down, the cum in him sloshing around in his stomach. "I'm going to cum!" He moaned.

RE: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - dolria1 - 10-07-2014

lilnarn thrust harder and deeper, his speed was increasing by the second. "cum then" lilnarn moan back and thrust deeper his cock into Ryne womb and cum again, expanding the boy's belly even more.

RE: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - DragonKnight - 10-08-2014

Ryne moaned as he climaxed. His belly grew bigger and bigger before it stopped.

RE: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - dolria1 - 10-08-2014

lilmarn giggle, panting his hand on thr boy's big belly. "that's more like it" he said. he pull out his cock and start poking with it Ryne's sensitive bellybutton.

Ryne moaned in pleasure as Lilnarn poked his belly with his member. His belly jiggled everytime it was poked.

lilnarn smile as he saw Ryne enjoy so much. he poked his bellybutton more and hard, until he cum all over it, hot semen driping all over the boy's huge tummy.

Ryne moaned loudly as Lilnarn's seed landed on his belly. He looked at Lilnarn's seed and scoped it up, then he started to lick it, eating Lilnarn's sperm.

"here, there is a lot more from where it came" he smirks and thrust his cock into Ryne mouth, then he move in and out moaning like a horny horse, while Ryne throat been pounded fast.

Ryne moaned loudly against Lilnarn's cock. He rubbed his large belly as he took Lilnarn.

after ten minutes of thrusting, lulnarn shout and climax deep into Ryne throat.

Ryne swallowed greedily as Lilnarn climaxed. He then sucked Lilnarn off, not content yet and wanting more of Lilnarn's delicious sperm.