Mpreg Central
Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) (/showthread.php?tid=4567)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - dolria1 - 10-16-2014

(how many babies? and boys or girls?)

RE: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - DragonKnight - 10-16-2014

(26. 25 girls and 1 boy.)

RE: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - dolria1 - 10-17-2014

(ok)

lilnarn was happy when he saw the servents put the babies in 25 punk beds and one blue. he kissed Ryne and smile. "you did well love. rest now. i will take care of you" he said and cover the boy with shiny silver blanket.

RE: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - DragonKnight - 10-17-2014

Ryne slept peacefully as he laid underneath the blanket. He woke up hours later and groggily got up. He heard one of the babies cried and waddled over to the nursery, his legs weak from the birth. He reached the nursery and found his baby boy crying in hunger. "Oohhhh....don't cry little one." Ryne said as he rushed over to his son and offered his massive breast to the boy. The baby boy latched on and drank as much as he could.

"morning love" lilnarn said and kisses Ryne neck from behind. "you are so cute when you feed the babies" he said, caressing both his dear ones and wrap them in his big arms. "i envy him" he smirks at the baby "he drink your milk so hungrily. wish i feed from you like that" he laugh.

"If you be a big boy like your son, you can have these later." Ryne teased as the boy finished drinking. "You all full my little boy. I know a good name. Your my little Ryu." He said cutely to baby Ryu.

"thats a lovely name love" he hold his son in his arms. "hello Ryu" he smile at him. "he have your eyes babe. how cute" he said to Ryne.

Ryu sucked on his hand, teething a bit as he looked up at Lilnarn. Ryu looked and turned to see Ryne near Lilnarn. Ryu reached for Ryne, wanting to be with his mama.

"here love. he wants you" he give Ryu to his mom. "i need to go to be prince of Alcalite again. if you want to contect me, i'll be at my throne room till late hour". he kiss Ryne forehead and the baby's. "ok?"

Ryne smiled as he held Ryu. "When you get home. I want you to fill me up again." He stated.

RE: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - dolria1 - 10-19-2014

"sorry love but i have other plans. like conquering another planet, you know". lilnarn kissed him on the cheek and run off to his duties.

RE: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - DragonKnight - 10-19-2014

"Please? I want you to conquer me." Ryne begged.

"ask of loran. the young alcalite will surely be more then glad to furfill your wish" lilnarn mattered. "now, my council wait for me" then he leave.

Ryne moaned in sexual frustration as he went back to the room. He wanted Lilnarn's seed more than anything and he would do anything to get it. He opted instead to masturbate, pumping his cock as he rode a large dildo.

Loran make a call for Ryne. the servant bring Ryne the phone. "hey Ryne, how you are doing babe? want me to come over?" he ask teasingly.

"Yes! I need you so bad!" Ryne moaned as he reached a new depth with the dildo.

Loran heard him scream with pleasure. "is everything alright there? you sound like you are busy" he smirks.

"Come over and I'll show you everything." Ryne said seductively.

loran giggle and turn off the phone. then he wear tight shiny silver spacesuit that cover his entire body including his hair, only his fave visible. minute later he arrive to Ryne roayal appartment and knock on the door. the servent opens him and he come in.

Ryne laid on the bed, the massive dildo still inside him.