Mpreg Central
Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) (/showthread.php?tid=4567)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - dolria1 - 09-10-2014

"i see. very well" Lilnarn clap his hands. servants enter the room and bow. "tell them what food you want".

RE: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - DragonKnight - 09-10-2014

Ryne thought for a moment. "Something sweet, like cake. I have a craving." He said as he cuddled next to Lilnarn and covered up in front of the servants.

after a minute or so the servants brought all kinds of cakes. "choose my love" said lilnarn as ryne glanced on them.

Ryne pointed to a large chocolate cake. The servant gave the cake to him and Ryne started to eat happily. He moaned as he felt his belly tighten, the baby turning into a Alcalite and making Ryne's belly bigger.

Lilnarn put a hand on Ryne belly. "it seem the change has already began" he declair, and give it a good rubb. "we the Alcalite can hear what the baby said. and he said he love you" Lilnarn smiled. "and he also said its time to sleep".

Ryne felt the baby's emotion and smiled as he looked down at his belly. He finished eating and laid down, resting his belly on its side before falling asleep.

"good night, my little breeder" lilnarn kissed ryne forehead and covered him with the silver blanket. after a minute he go to sleep too.
A month pass. Lilnarn get fund of Ryne. he fucks him every day several times. his belly look enourmes. lilnarn guards seems to like the boy too. and the seed make him horny then ever. one day, after dinner, a guard knock on lilnarn's door. it was his beloved one, Alon. he was almost tall as he and his skin was blue like sky and his eyes were yellow. "my prince!" Alon bow. "may i have a request?" . lilnarn blinked. "yes sure alon. what is it?". alon answer: "it will be a great honor if the prince will let me make love with your breeder for one night, so i add my seed into yours and make the babies stronger". Lilnarn nodded. "he is yours".

Ryne was enjoying his new nap as his belly laid on top of him. He heard Lilnarn talk to Alon and slowly woke up. He got up and smiled as he rubbed his belly. "You'll have to help me stand. I can't really move." He said playfully.

Alon aproached him. he rubbed his belly and kissed it passionatly. "i'll make you bigger. my seed can fill your entire belly up" he smiled to him. then he help him to stand with one strong push. Alon wear shiny black catsuit and Ryne wear silver. he kissed him, lick his belly entierly and when he was fully hard, he fucked the boy from behind in doggystyle. he cum and cum into him, expanding him belly visibly.

Ryne moaned as he felt Alon's hot seed enter him. He rubbed his belly as it got bigger and bigger.

Alon smiled and kissed Ryne belly. then he pull his cock out and leave him. another month pass, and Lilnarn get requests from all his guards to fuck Ryne, and he let them. one time he recieved a strange request. twins brothers, soran and koran, ask him to fuck Ryne togather. they were very muscular, with green hair and red eyes. they looked at his belly hungrilly. "well, that i need to see" said Lilnarn. they took Ryne to a silver room with anti gravity in it. as they fly above the ground, they removed there clothes and Ryne clothes, and fucked him in the air, with both their cocks in him at the same time.

Ryne moaned as he felt the twins fuck him. His belly jiggled and bounced in response to the sex. "Please cum! I'm so hungry and I want you'd seed!" He moaned as he started to massage his breasts.

the twins came togather at the same time. they grinned and they shout in unison voice as they expand Ryne belly. suddenly Lilnarn take off his clothes and fly to them, his cock full erect. "mind if i join you?" then as they both fuck Ryne in the ass Lilnarn fuck him in the mouth, all in 5 meter high in anti gravity while they naked.

Ryne moaned against Lilnarn and the twins. His belly shook with anticipation, wanting the delicious seed.

then as they speed up, they all climax togather at the same time. all the sea of seed that drip out from Ryne ass and mouth, flow in anti gravity, like river of semen that surround them like a circle. then they came down and collapsed, empty and tired. and they all spread the seed on Ryne belly until it was shining. and then they kiss it.

Ryne smiled as he felt worshiped by the Alcalites and Lilnarn. He rubbed his belly as it started to grow.

RE: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - dolria1 - 09-11-2014

Three months have passed, and Lilnarn summoned his breeder. Ryne looked so huge that his belly was double and triple size now. soon he will deliver those babies and no more big belly. lilnarn was sad of that thought. he kissed him and hugged him. "do you know what day is it my love?" he asked. "its the day of your delivery ceremony when all the Alcalite will be withness to your birth. are you excited- or you dont?"

RE: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - DragonKnight - 09-11-2014

"I'm a little nervous. I'm not sure if I can deliver in front of a whole crowd. But can I ask of one favour?" Ryne said as he rubbed his giant wrecking ball sized belly.

RE: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - dolria1 - 09-11-2014

"yes Ryne. you can ask for everything. what is it?" lilnarn ask kindly.

RE: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - DragonKnight - 09-11-2014

Ryne smiled as he pressed his belly up against Lilnarn. "I want to make love to you. I want to fulfill your sexual desire. But you have sit down and watch. Is that alright?" He asked as he pouted cutely.