Mpreg Central
Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) (/showthread.php?tid=4567)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - dolria1 - 09-13-2014

lilnarn hold ryne in his arms and let the all public to see his breeder. the crowd cheers as the screen turn on and show ryne push.

RE: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - DragonKnight - 09-13-2014

Ryne nuzzled into Lilnarn's chest. "They are excited to see the babies huh?" He whispered quietly as he gave a push.

"yes they are love" said lilnarn. "they wanna see thier princes" he stated. he saw the baby come out and he smile.

"Or princesses." Ryne moaned as the first baby emerged.

"that will be nice" lilnarn agreed. he so the priest hold the baby head while Ryne push him out. he feel his belly harden when a contraction hit his breeder and he gasp. "breath love. breath threw the pain and push" he said.

Ryne did as he was told and breathed before pushing.

lilnarn encoureged him. "just a little more push dear. the head is coming out-"

Ryne nodded as he widened his legs to let the baby have some more room to come out. "Rub my back?" He asked cutely.

"ofcourse love" lilnarn rubb Ryne back, and sent telepathic signals to help him push the baby out more easy. he felt the first one is almost out and the rest awaiting in the birth cannal. "here. i vanished the pain and make the birth more easier for you" he explained.

Ryne smiled as he pushed the second child out. The crowd cheered as Ryne panted from being tired.

the birth go on and on and finaly all of the babies was outside, blue little alcalite babies. "is this all love?" asked lilnarn.

"One more. She's small though." Ryne said as he gave a tiny push, a baby girl crowning.

as she was out, lilnarn hold him in his arms. he smiled. then he lift her up above his head for all the crowd to see. the people cheers when thet saw the little princess. "hail the princess! hail the breeder! hail lilnarn!" the crowd shot as lilnarn hold Ryne and kiss his lips. "you did well love" he stated.

Ryne smiled at Lilnarn's words and smiled as he held their only daughter. "Hey little one. Welcome to the universe." He said happily as he cleaned his daughter.

RE: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - dolria1 - 09-14-2014

lilnarn order the servants afterwards to clean them both. then after the ceremony was over and he lay beside ryne in the bedroom, he asked him "what now love? do you wish to remain as my breeder, or you wanna return to your mankind?"

RE: Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) - DragonKnight - 09-14-2014

Ryne thought for a moment before smiling. "I want to be yours. Make me pregnant. So pregnant that the whole world can see my belly." He said.

"as you wish my love" lilnarn kiss his lips and rubb his flat belly. "boy, how i miss your huge belly" he laughed. "time to make you big again". he take off his clothes and lay beside him. "tease me" he ordered him.

Ryne smiled as he took his massive breasts and pressed them together, forcing Lilnarn's dick to go through the middle and to hit Ryne's chest. "There. A breast vagina."

"wooo nice" lilnarn smile as he fuck Ryne's big breast. he feel hot and horny, and he ask Ryne to lick the top while he pumping his breast.

Ryne did as he told and licked Lilnarn's member as he pumped with his breasts. "I want your seed. I want your babies right now. Just fuck my brains out!" He moaned.