Mpreg Central
The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) (/showthread.php?tid=4600)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - dolria1 - 12-07-2014

Haku awakens from his long sleep as he smell a new fresh man entering his cave. He sniffs deeply, the sent coming towards him, and he grins with lust.
As the ruller of this underground world, the Doshi demon had absolute control on objects and things. Soon as the young male enter his domain, he will discover he will be trap here- forever.
He appear in a blink of an eye infront of the human, his red eyes see him well under the heavy darkness that surronds the place. "Hello human" he wisper in his ear and make the male jump like a frightened cat, yelling. "You enter to my domain. I called Haku, the Doshi, and you are?" The demon ask smilling.

RE: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - Enceinte_Boy - 12-07-2014

Andrew falls to the ground after his fright. He sees the demon and whimpers, not having the ability to say a word. He looks deeper into the cave and sees many men with huge bellies, some of them moving, and all of them looked frightened.

"Dont be frightened human, for i shall not harm you" he said softly and help him stand on his feet. "Come. I'll show you the place". he took the male's hand and rise a finger with his other hand infront of his face and said "light!".
All the darkness vanish at once as all the torches on the walls light up with purple fire. "Come human. Lets introduce you to the other toys".

RE: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - Enceinte_Boy - 12-07-2014

Alexander got up but still shivered with fear. He told the Doshi his name "Alexander, Alexander is my name," and tried his hardest to not sound like a coward. Instead it sounded like a person trying to come off as confident and failing.
"And what do you mean by, other toys?" Alexander asked, questioning his meaning by that statement.

"You will soon find out- Alex" the Doshi grin at him. He took him inside the cave and close the entrence behind them with a wall that appear from no where. "Just to be certain" the demon boy smile at him and keep going. Soon the other pregnant male were surrounding them, looking at them, and all bow to Haku as he pass. "Master.. master... master... " they were chanting. Haku swing his hand. "This is Alexander. My new mate. You will take care of all his needs from now on and be nice to him" he announce in high voice. "Alex, this is your new home. All the males that are here are pregnant with my offspring. Its a great honor to carry my offspring and be my "toy". My lover. Breeder. You shall have everything you desire- food. Clothes. Jewles. And of course- babies. You soon be very happy with you new life, i assure you" the demon whisper in his ear. "And all you have to do is be pregnant- forever".

RE: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - Okamiryun - 12-07-2014

Shirai pads over"hello" he is carring his youngest child.

Haku smile to Shirai and kiss him on his cheek. "Shirai is one of my best toys in my realm" he stated and rubb his swallen belly. "Soon you will have a big belly like this, Alex. " he look at the human. "Would you like that?" He ask teasingly.

Alex waves to Shari, and is now bewildered at the development at hand. Alexander looked around at the pregnant men, all of them with enormous bellies. He looked down at his own stomach and back up at Haku. "How is this even possible?" He questioned, "This must be a trick or illusion!"

"Hehe, no illusion human. I have the power to make anyone i want- even males- pregnant. Here, i show you". He lift the male on his arms and carry him to his room. Than he remove his clothes and spread his legs. "You are such beautiful boy. You will be so hot after i impregnante you" he grins and remove his own clothes as they falling to the floor, revealing his huge pulsing horse cock infront of the human.

Alexander felt cold on the inside, he knew his life was over at this point and found no reason to fight back. He felt if he did he would have been killed on the spot, and he'd rather live than die, even if it meant a life of servitude. He looked at Haku's large cock and gulped. "You're going to fit that in me?"

"Magic, boy, magic. Wait and see". He climb to the bed and put some oil on his shaft, then fingered Alex hole with two oiled fingers. "Mmm so tight" he smirks as the boy moan, and with the other hand stroke his cock untill it was hard enough. Then he direct his tip to Alexander's rear and tease him with it. Than, he slam all the way inside him with one powerful thrust.

Alexander felt brutal pain from the constant thrusting of the demon, and at the same time an odd pleasure. As much as he screamed and cried, he moaned as well. Still Alexander shut his eyes and thought to himself 'this will all be over soon' repeatedly, until he remembered that he was told he would be staying there for the rest of his life. This will never be over. The hard cock expanded Alexander's tiny hole, stretching it out to degrees Alexander never thought possible. And after a long period on being slammed against by a demon, he felt something hot enter his butt, and a sigh of relief from the demon. Alex was released from Haku's grasp, and he stood in place out of the shock.

RE: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - Okamiryun - 12-07-2014

Shirai watches as his mate take another toy. Slightly annoyed by his mates demoting talk. "I'm just your best toy huh?"

"So what's gonna happen now? Do I have to wait a full 9 months for it to grow?" Alexander ask, having no clue what can happen next.
"Also who are you?" Alexander questioned while pointing to Shirai

Shirai sighs "I'm his mate. Shirai, and you are?"

"I'm Alexander, his new... toy. His new pregnant toy,"

Shirai nods "I'm sorry."

Haku frowned at this two. He cant take it anymore. "I have a headache. My powers are fallings". He collaps on the floor, unable to move. "Whats hapening to me?" He felt so weak. So sick. His all body shivers like he have a sickness or something. Suddenly the big cave entrence had openrd. All the males were free to go.

Shirai goes to his mate "are you ok!?"

Haku gasp in pain and shiver, his body color faint away and his eyes rolling in head. "It seems... you are free. You are free to leave me Shirai. You to Alex. You are all free. Im dying" the demon close his eyes, breath heavily.