Mpreg Central
The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) (/showthread.php?tid=4600)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - Okamiryun - 12-07-2014

Shirai shakes his head "no your my mate and I'm not leaveing you! Why are you dying now?"

RE: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - dolria1 - 12-07-2014

"It is my destiny. I took all of you against your will. Now i need to be punish" haku cry out in pain, hugging Shirai. "Forgive me".

RE: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - Okamiryun - 12-07-2014

Shirai holds onto haku "you took me when I was willing though. It's the humans that kidnapped me and gave me to you."

Haku smile. "Then kiss me. Kiss me Shirai. And give me power to carry on my burden. Because if no one will love me, i will die soon. And if i will die, all of the cave will be destroy along with me". The walls of the cave start to shake. The stone start to creack. The floor start to tare apart. All the pregnant males cry out in fear and run away from the cave. Only the two remains. Only Shirai and Haku.
Haku figure start to faint away. His all body start to vanish. Only few seconds remain.
"Kiss me Shirai, and give me your love, if you truly love me" he whisper softly.

Shirai kisses Haku and clings to his mate. "I do love you that's why I let you mark me."

Haku kiss him back and smile at him. "You have saved me!" He feel his power return to him, as his color return to his face and skin and the cave stop shaking and all the males return like nothing happened. Haku hug Shirai tightly and kiss his mark mate. "Im yours as you are mine".

Shirai purrs and nuzzles his mate. "Don't you ever try to die again."

"Never" Haku kiss him and nuzzle his swallen middle. "You look bigger with every passing day. How far long are you and how many do you carry?" He ask his mate.

Shirai smiles "a week and 10."

"Wow! Only a week and already so big?" Haku kiss Shirai's belly and rubb it lovingly, worship it.

RE: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - tjopj44 - 12-07-2014

Name: Henry
blood: Human
hair: brown
eyes: green
height: 1.75m
body: toned
skin: pale
pregnant: yes, with triplets
how far along: 8 months and a half

Henry is nice, sweet, and handsome. He is very smart and a bit shy too.

(hope this is okay)

(Yeah its fine)
Haku notice Henry at the edge of his eye. He kiss Shirai and stood up. "Sorry my love, but there is someone new i must seed. You know how it goes. I shall return soon as i can". He turn to Henry, and move towards him.

"Hello sexy boy" Haku smile at Henry. "Welcome. How may i help you?" He look at Henry's belly and lick his lip with lust.

(12-07-2014, 07:16 PM)dolria1 Wrote: (Yeah its fine)
Haku notice Henry at the edge of his eye. He kiss Shirai and stood up. "Sorry my love, but there is someone new i must seed. You know how it goes. I shall return soon as i can". He turn to Henry, and move towards him.

"Hello sexy boy" Haku smile at Henry. "Welcome. How may i help you?" He look at Henry's belly and lick his lip with lust.

Henry rubbed his belly, feeling some pains. "Hi. Those kids are yours, Haku. I came here in hope you could help me to deliver them"

"Is that so?" The Doshi eye brows rise in surprise. "Please remind me how i impregnant you? I dont recall..." he look confused.

(12-07-2014, 07:30 PM)dolria1 Wrote: "Is that so?" The Doshi eye brows rise in surprise. "Please remind me how i impregnant you? I dont recall..." he look confused.

"of course you don't recall, holy shit, you have sex to everybody. I'm just one more of your several toys, which you use and then throw away" Said Henry, feeling nervous. "You raped me, like, 8 1/2 months ago"

(His name is Henry not Jeremy)

"Please forgive me dear, im a demon. You must know its in my nature. Im not conrol on myself." He vanish and apprear behind Henry kissing his cheek. "But i can help you if you let me" he whisper teasingly.

(12-07-2014, 07:45 PM)dolria1 Wrote: (His name is Henry not Jeremy)

"Please forgive me dear, im a demon. You must know its in my nature. Im not conrol on myself." He vanish and apprear behind Henry kissing his cheek. "But i can help you if you let me" he whisper teasingly.

(sorry, i just forgotten)

"Ok" said Henry. "But i don't think they are coming now. What are you gonna do with me?"

Haku place his hands on Henry's belly, rubbing it lovingly. "What i always do!" He kneel down and kiss Henry's pop out bellybutton and lick it till the boy moan. "Are you want me?" He tease him.

Haku look at Shirai."you can come and share him with me babe, if you want" he offers to the shift changer.

(12-07-2014, 07:50 PM)dolria1 Wrote: Haku place his hands on Henry's belly, rubbing it lovingly. "What i always do!" He kneel down and kiss Henry's pop out bellybutton and lick it till the boy moan. "Are you want me?" He tease him.

Jeremy moaned in pleasure, feeling his pants becoming tight "Yes, Haku, i want you"

Shirai sits on the bed.