Mpreg Central
The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) (/showthread.php?tid=4600)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - dolria1 - 12-07-2014

Haku lift the boy in his arms and carry him to the bed. Than he start kissing him and attacking his neck nuzzle it while open Henry's shirt.

RE: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - tjopj44 - 12-07-2014

(12-07-2014, 07:57 PM)dolria1 Wrote: Haku lift the boy in his arms and carry him to the bed. Than he start kissing him and attacking his neck nuzzle it while open Henry's shirt.

Henry lay on the bed, his giant belly exposed to Haku

Haku tied up Henry to the bed and spread his legs. He lookon him between his legs. "You look so sexy boy... " he bite his lip and remove his clothes and expose his naked form. His huge horse cock rise pulsing hard with veins as he climb to the bed. The demon rubb his cock on Henry's belly, poking his bellybutton, till it get red.

(12-07-2014, 08:09 PM)dolria1 Wrote: Haku tied up Henry to the bed and spread his legs. He lookon him between his legs. "You look so sexy boy... " he bite his lip and remove his clothes and expose his naked form. His huge horse cock rise pulsing hard with veins as he climb to the bed. The demon rubb his cock on Henry's belly, poking his bellybutton, till it get red.

"Ooooooh, yeah" Henry moaned. " please, fuck me. Ow, gosh, i'm so horny"

RE: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - Okamiryun - 12-07-2014

Shirai smirks "I might take part."

(12-07-2014, 08:22 PM)Okamiryun Wrote: Shirai smirks "I might take part."

"Sure" Said Henry

Haku smirks "than come Shirai" he offer the shiftchanger to take his part in this.

"How bad you want me to fuck you" Haku tease Henry more as he suck the boy's nipples till they dripping milk, and he grins as he taste it drinking it "mmmm tasty" he smile as he keep licking the milk of Henry.

(12-07-2014, 08:28 PM)dolria1 Wrote: Haku smirks "than come Shirai" he offer the shiftchanger to take his part in this.

"How bad you want me to fuck you" Haku tease Henry more as he suck the boy's nipples till they dripping milk, and he grins as he taste it drinking it "mmmm tasty" he smile as he keep licking the milk of Henry.

"yes, i want it so bad." Said Henry, as his cock became hard

RE: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - Okamiryun - 12-07-2014

Shirai pads over and sniffs the large boy.

(Henry not jeremy)

Haku lets Shirai sniff Henry's belly. "Mmm so sexy" Haku watch as his lover take his part.

He move to Henry's face and direct his horse cock to his beautiful lips. "Suck that cock please" he ask of the boy teasingly.

Shirai smirks and licks the large stomach infrount of him.

Jeremy started to suck Haku's cock, and moaned when he felt shirai licking him "Ooooooh, yeah, fuck me"

RE: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - Plutexian Mpregger - 12-08-2014

Darol and Daragon are close to popping.

(didn't know that this rp was up and running again).

RE: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - dolria1 - 12-08-2014

(12-07-2014, 08:55 PM)tjopj44 Wrote: Jeremy started to suck Haku's cock, and moaned when he felt shirai licking him "Ooooooh, yeah, fuck me"

Haku grins as the boy suck his huge cock deep and well. He look at Shirai smelling Henry's belly and licking it- and it make him shiver with lust. "Mmm you are naughty boy Henry... you want me to fuck you huh? No problem" he smirks. Then he withdraw his cock and move between Henry's legs, standning and pulling the boy close to the edge of the bed so his ass hole will be right infront of his tip cock. He rubb his tip on Henry's rear, teasing him. "I think im gonna put you in labor pregnant boy" he smile as he start to push his shaft in.

RE: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - tjopj44 - 12-08-2014

(12-08-2014, 05:03 PM)dolria1 Wrote:
(12-07-2014, 08:55 PM)tjopj44 Wrote: Jeremy started to suck Haku's cock, and moaned when he felt shirai licking him "Ooooooh, yeah, fuck me"

Haku grins as the boy suck his huge cock deep and well. He look at Shirai smelling Henry's belly and licking it- and it make him shiver with lust. "Mmm you are naughty boy Henry... you want me to fuck you huh? No problem" he smirks. Then he withdraw his cock and move between Henry's legs, standning and pulling the boy close to the edge of the bed so his ass hole will be right infront of his tip cock. He rubb his tip on Henry's rear, teasing him. "I think im gonna put you in labor pregnant boy" he smile as he start to push his shaft in.

Henry smiles tiredly. "Yes, please, i'm so tired of being pregnant"

Haku grins "who said you will stop been pregnant?" As he push further in his horse thick cock into the boy's birth cannal. "Wooo you so tight" he shiver in pleasure, still keep slid in.

(12-08-2014, 05:50 PM)dolria1 Wrote: Haku grins "who said you will stop been pregnant?" As he push further in his horse thick cock into the boy's birth cannal. "Wooo you so tight" he shiver in pleasure, still keep slid in.

"WOW" Henry said, feeling Haku's big cok inside him. "Its so big. What do you mean with that? Of course i'll stop being pregnant"

"I mean im gonna put you in labor and after you birth the babies- not too soon i hope- i will put some more in you. I have power beyond limit. If you will be a good toy i might cause you less painful labor. Hehe" the demon laugh and his eyes glowing in red. He get full his lengh inside Henry, and start to move in and out in steady pase.

(12-08-2014, 06:00 PM)dolria1 Wrote: "I mean im gonna put you in labor and after you birth the babies- not too soon i hope- i will put some more in you. I have power beyond limit. If you will be a good toy i might cause you less painful labor. Hehe" the demon laugh and his eyes glowing in red. He get full his lengh inside Henry, and start to move in and out in steady pase.

"NO, PLEASE" Henry asked. "I don't want to be pregnant again. And I... Oh, that's so good" he said when he felt Haku moving in and out of his ass. "Ooooooooh, fuck, that's so good. "

Haku smile and moan "you like it? How about that?" He took his hips back and slam his cock so deep inside the boy that he pass his cervix and enter his womb. "Wooo i can feel your babies down there touching my cock" the Doshi moan and keep move his hips like a piston in and out faster and harder then before.