Mpreg Central
The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) (/showthread.php?tid=4600)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - Plutexian Mpregger - 12-09-2014

"We're not at that stage just yet, though it would be nice to have one of you there when it is." Daragon replies.

Darol is thinking about something else.

RE: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - dolria1 - 12-09-2014

(12-08-2014, 11:57 PM)tjopj44 Wrote:
(12-08-2014, 11:53 PM)dolria1 Wrote: "Yes his a demon" Haku said grins.

Henry smiled. "Finally. I'm so close now." And then he pushed as hard as he could "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh"

Haku nods as the male keep pushing. And finaly- the baby was out, screaming and red of blood and cum. The demon cut his cord and clean him, then give him to Henry to cradle.
(Maybe we do the other babie's birth rapidly fast so Haku can continue?)

RE: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - tjopj44 - 12-09-2014

(12-09-2014, 06:35 PM)dolria1 Wrote:
(12-08-2014, 11:57 PM)tjopj44 Wrote:
(12-08-2014, 11:53 PM)dolria1 Wrote: "Yes his a demon" Haku said grins.

Henry smiled. "Finally. I'm so close now." And then he pushed as hard as he could "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh"

Haku nods as the male keep pushing. And finaly- the baby was out, screaming and red of blood and cum. The demon cut his cord and clean him, then give him to Henry to cradle.
(Maybe we do the other babie's birth rapidly fast so Haku can continue?)

(continue what? - I would prefer the birth to be slow if possible)

Henry smiled, looking to his little baby, loving him and feeling happy. For a few minutes, Henry tooks a rest, until he felt a new contraction, and moaned. "The second one is coming."

(As your wish)

Haku nods and put the baby aside in a cradle, and watch as Henry give birth again. He hope Shirai was watching it too.

(12-09-2014, 06:42 PM)dolria1 Wrote: (As your wish)

Haku nods and put the baby aside in a cradle, and watch as Henry give birth again. He hope Shirai was watching it too.

Henry breathed deeply, and, when he felt another contraction, he pushed. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh"

Haku grins and sit watching Henry pushing, and stroke his own cock jerking off.

(12-09-2014, 06:51 PM)dolria1 Wrote: Haku grins and sit watching Henry pushing, and stroke his own cock jerking off.

Henry held his belly, feeling the contractions becoming stronger and tried to breath deeply, but feeling a conrtaction starts and having to push "Mmmmmmmmmmmmph" me moaned. "Oh, shit, this hurts."

Haku keep jerking off and cum all over Henry's belly, shooting rope after rope of hot seed all over his face, his chest, and his belly.

(12-09-2014, 07:29 PM)dolria1 Wrote: Haku keep jerking off and cum all over Henry's belly, shooting rope after rope of hot seed all over his face, his chest, and his belly.

Henry moaned when he felt the hot seed over him. The birth was still painful, but he knew he should keep pushing. When the next contraction hit, he pushed. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh" 1...2...3... "Are you seeing the head?" 4...5...6...7...

"Yeah i seeing it- its very big head tho. Keep pushing!" Haku encourge him, enjoying from the sight of the painful face of Henry as he push.

(12-09-2014, 07:45 PM)dolria1 Wrote: "Yeah i seeing it- its very big head tho. Keep pushing!" Haku encourge him, enjoying from the sight of the painful face of Henry as he push.

Henry sighed, feeling too tired to push. He tried to, but could only moan

Haku look disapointed. "Com'on boy! Kepp pushing!" He start to get boring from all of this. "If you wont push- i will be force to pull that baby out of your ass!" He slap his belly and press hard on it, try to move the baby down in the birth cannal.

(12-09-2014, 07:57 PM)dolria1 Wrote: Haku look disapointed. "Com'on boy! Kepp pushing!" He start to get boring from all of this. "If you wont push- i will be force to pull that baby out of your ass!" He slap his belly and press hard on it, try to move the baby down in the birth cannal.

"NO" Henry screamed. "Please, don't. Let me do it. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH" he screamed and pushed when he felt another contraction

Haku nods and return to sit and let henry to push alone.

(12-09-2014, 08:35 PM)dolria1 Wrote: Haku nods and return to sit and let henry to push alone.

Henry cried a bit, in pain, but pushed at the next contraction. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh" 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10 "Ooof ooof eeewf. Can you see the head?"

"Yeah. Its coming very slowly" he said, looking for an emusment. "Im gonna fell a sleep. Wake me when its out" he snored and close his eyes, grunt to himself.

(12-09-2014, 08:43 PM)dolria1 Wrote: "Yeah. Its coming very slowly" he said, looking for an emusment. "Im gonna fell a sleep. Wake me when its out" he snored and close his eyes, grunt to himself.

"if you are going to sleep ,then leave me alone so i could give birth by myself" He scream, feeling angry with Haku. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH, SHIT. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH" he screamed and pushed when he felt another contraction.

"Just teasing you" haku smirks. "I cant do nothing but sit here and watch you tho. Its frustirating" he complains.

(12-09-2014, 08:48 PM)dolria1 Wrote: "Just teasing you" haku smirks. "I cant do nothing but sit here and watch you tho. Its frustirating" he complains.

"i'm sorry for screaming with you... The hormones are driving me... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH, FUCKING SHIT, I HAVE TO PUSH NOW" he pushed and couted to ten

RE: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - Plutexian Mpregger - 12-15-2014

Daragon and Darol are both proved wrong when their waters break.