Mpreg Central
The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) (/showthread.php?tid=4600)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - Okamiryun - 12-19-2014

Shirai smiles "it's a rainforest the spot I'm thinking of is by a cliff side where there are lots of waterfalls to a large pool. There is an island in the middle of this pool. I found it before I became a gaurdein to the humans."

RE: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - dolria1 - 12-19-2014

"I see" haku close his eyes and concentrate, touching Shirai's belly with two hands and press on it. He read Shirai's mind and focus on his memory. Then he said "instant transmision!" And the pair vanish in the air and appear again in no time on the island Shirai mentioned. The Doshi open his eyes. "Is that the place you mentioned?" He giggle.

RE: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - Okamiryun - 12-19-2014

Shirai nods and smiles "yes it is. That's a cool trick."

"Thanks. I learn it from one saiyan dude long time ago" he smile. He rise a finger and his clothes were change to black english suit with a hat, and his body get taller so he now look like teenage boy in same height as Shirai.
"What you wanna wear love?" He ask him.

Shirai smiles "my traditional cloathes gold and black in color."

Haku nod and focus and Shirai wear gold and black suit that fitts to his pregnant form. A little demon servant appear and order the pair to hold hands togather while he open a book and start to read the traditional words. Haku take Shirai's arm and smile at him.

Shirai purrs his tail flicks around hakus leg as the demon starts the wedding.

Haku purrs too and rubb Shirai's belly. He kneel to one knee and kiss the huge belly. "I swear i will love you forever Shirai and protect our babies and take care of them" he lick Shirai's bellybutton and bite it gently to seal his words.

Shirai smiles "I promise I will carry our young and protect them as well as I can."

Haku rise and kiss the shapeshifter strong, passionate kiss that last long after the demon servant finish the ceremony by saying: "you may kiss the bride".

Shirai holds onto that kiss and his mate enjoying the moment.

Haku cling his fingers togather and they were back in his room in the cave. He lift up Shirai in his arms and carry him to the bed, still kissing him. Then he lay on top of him on the bed and rubb his hard cock on his belly. "I wanna fuck you now, my bride" he smile.

Shirai moans and purrs "don't you always?"

"Yes indeed" he kiss the shipshifter again and rubb his cock over Shirai's big belly. "I wanna hear you beg for me to fuck you." He tease his heavily pregnant mate. "Beg!".

Shirai purrs "please haku fill me breed me."

Haku nod and open Shirai black gold suit. Than he remove his own clothes and get Shirai's legs wide open as he slamm his huge horse cock into his rear all the way in.

Shirai cries out in pleasure "yes!" He purrs louder.

RE: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - dolria1 - 12-24-2014

Haku pamping Shirai fast and hard, keeping pressing on his belly and pinch his sensitive bellybuttom. He moan loudly, feeling his cock head so deep in Shirai' womb and going deeper with each thrust.

RE: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - Okamiryun - 12-24-2014

Shirai moans and tries to match his pace. Deep in his womb the kits try to make room with hakus dick taking up a lot of space.

RE: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - dolria1 - 12-24-2014

Haku lean forward and start to suck Shirai's nipples, drinking his tasty milk. His hips keep moving fast pounding Shirai's ass cheeks, the demom huge balls slapping the shapeshifrer's rear. The Doshi kiss Shirai deeply, letting him taste his own hot milk on his lips. "Im gonna make you huge love!" Haku stated, slapping on Shirai's bouncing belly.