Mpreg Central
The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) (/showthread.php?tid=4600)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - Okamiryun - 12-24-2014

Shirai moans and cums when haiku says that. "I'm already huge. He winces when his stomach is slapped.

RE: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - dolria1 - 12-24-2014

Suddenly Haku stop. "Do you want me to cum inside you? If not, say so. We are married now. You can ask of me anything you want. Im here to pleasure you".

RE: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - Okamiryun - 12-24-2014

Shirai nods "cum inside me love."

Haku nods, smiling, wishing to satisfy his mate, as he resume to thrust more faster and harder now. His balls start to expand with semen as he feel he close to climax. The doshi hug tight Shirai and cry out "i love you Shirai!" As he roar and unleash a heavy load after load of hot seed deep inside his lover, expanding his belly and keep cumming for long minutes, adding few more kitts inside him.

Shirai pants and purrs "I love you haku."

(12-24-2014, 08:48 PM)Okamiryun Wrote: Shirai pants and purrs "I love you haku."

(Hi. How you wanna continue this rp? Also, i appreciate if you reply more than one sentence. It feels like i do all the hard work. Thanks!)

(Sorry low muse. It seems like anytime a story idea pops up sex happens and ruins it. I know this is mpreg central for everyone's dirty desires within leagel limit but there needs to be more then just sex or you burn out on it.)

(I didnt do just sex. I remember you said that before so i made my char get sick and about to die, get angry on the others/upset/cry and than marry, as you recall. Also, you can just write your char dont love it and suggeste something different. Im totaly open to any idea you have. Just tell me what you have in mind).

(I had an idea to make shirai accidentally turn young but to do so while he is pregnut would kill the young. When the mini plots where going on I was more active.)

(So if it kill the youngs why is it good if he get young? Make him young without kill the kitts than.)

(I don't want to kill the young. That's why my idea is stalled.)

(Ok. So maybe something else other idea?)

RE: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - Okamiryun - 12-28-2014

(...someone kidnaps shirai and tries to randsome him to force haku to help him win some kind of war or something.)

RE: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - dolria1 - 12-28-2014

(12-28-2014, 07:56 AM)Okamiryun Wrote: (...someone kidnaps shirai and tries to randsome him to force haku to help him win some kind of war or something.)

(Ok sound cool. Lets do it.)

Haku withdraw his cock and curl up against Shirai, soon fall a sleep in his husband embrace.

RE: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - Okamiryun - 12-28-2014

Shirai smiles and cuddles close to his mate. A while later he gets up as he has to pee. Shirai is surprised by how quiet everything is.

Haku highly sensitive ears move up and down as they heard something and he awake, half sleepy. "Shirai?" He call out. Nothing. He grunt and soon close his eyes and return to sleep.

Once shirai was done he started to walk back to haku only to be intercepted by something. It's mutters some magic words and shirai passes out. The thing takes shirai out of the cave.

Haku wake up hours later, and soon yawn and strech. He look at the empty bed beside him. "Shirai?" He call out. He rise up and walk naked outside his room. "Shirai?" He call his mate's name over and over but he couldnt find him anywhere. "Where is he?" The doshi ask loudly fear in his voice that something might happen to his babe.

There is a message left near the bathroom "I have your faveriot breeder if you want the children to live thier demon lives you will kill a certain group of shifters. The leader is named Learen or Len." (Sorry it's the first group I could think of.)

Haku read the letter with angry roar coming loudly from his mouth and fill with ecco the entire cave. An aurra of red rage rise from his figure and his body strech and get taller to his full demon form. He cruch the letter with his bare fist. "Im gonna make this busturd pay for kidnapping you, Shirai!" He swear and grip his fists togather as he focus on the energy of the one who wrote the letter as he try to find him.