Mpreg Central
The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) (/showthread.php?tid=4600)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - Okamiryun - 12-28-2014

The letter magicly burns up to block him from tracing it.

RE: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - dolria1 - 12-28-2014

Haku grunt with pure rage as it burns, and he has no choice but to kill the shifters as the kidnapper said. He use his power to find the one who called len.

RE: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - Okamiryun - 12-28-2014

The liger shifter named Len is with an asortment of shifters some seem quite strong while others are weaker looking. Len has long orange hair and a long striped tail. He seems kind like Shirai.

(12-28-2014, 09:05 PM)Okamiryun Wrote: The liger shifter named Len is with an asortment of shifters some seem quite strong while others are weaker looking. Len has long orange hair and a long striped tail. He seems kind like Shirai.

(Wait that means Len is shirai's father/brother? I dont want to kill one of his family)

(Na Len and shirai just have a similer attitude. The point is to work around the kidnappers want so haiku can get shirai back.)

(Ok. Gotch' you)

Haku find Len with his power and teleport to where he is. He rise his hands for surrender. "Im come in peace Len. Someone kidnapped my mate, a shifter like you name Shirai, and i want to get him back. In a letter the kidnapper left, he wrote that i must kill you if i want to see my mate back alive. Please, he is pregnant and i want nothing to happen to him. Help me, please" Haku get on his knees and beg of Len.

Len is compleatly surprised but kneels down "I'll help in any way I can. When did this happen? And where?"

"It happend few hours ago. In my cave. I can take you there if you want" Haku said.

Len nods and stands "yes lets hurry." One of the other shifters steps forward "I'm comeing with just incase."

Haku nods and put his hands on their shoulders. Then he use his power and teleport them back to the cave, where Shirai's has been kidnapped.

Len sniffs the area "I know who did this, and knowing him there is more reason then just wanting me dead. It's the dark one that's all I know him by."

"So, what we should do now?" Haku ask. "Do you know where is his hiding place?"

Len nods "but I'm not strong enough to survive his attacks. Let alone do damage."

"Im strong. I will handle him. Just take me to his place and go. leave this dark one to me!" Haku promise. 

RE: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - Okamiryun - 12-29-2014

Len nods "ok" he stands up "rai will go to help protect your mate during the battle." The other shifter seems very annoyed by this.

RE: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - dolria1 - 12-29-2014

"As your wish". Haku turn to his full demon form and focus on Len mind, as he teleport them according it to the dark one's location.

RE: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - Okamiryun - 12-29-2014

It's on a moutain the sky is dark but the dark castel is very clear. Len nods "this is it." The annoyed shifter hands Len a necklace "you know what to do. You best hope I come back in peices for your sake. I'm not amused by this."

Haku grind his teeth and look up at the dark castle. "Lets go then". His fingers claws get wide and long as he pinned them on the mountain side and start to climb up against the black rock with his bare hands.

Len nods and watches as rai starts to climb as well. He sniffs the air every once in a while to make sure they are ok.

Haku keep climb up and up, the wind and cold weather didnt make him stop. His rage wad boiling, and he thought only on the moment he will tear up the dark one into peices and save Shurai. At the edge of his sight he notice the shapeshipter climbing little far from him. He wonder how much strong this dark one was, and why Len was so afraid of him...