Mpreg Central
The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) (/showthread.php?tid=4600)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - dolria1 - 09-25-2014

Haku moan loudly as his cock squeezed by Adam hole. he grinned at Kage. "let us go faster, shall we?" and they move even faster, their cocks go in and out like an oil machine.

RE: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - WolfenBreeder - 09-26-2014

Adam screams in pleasure and squeezes around them. "Oh master please master fill me more, give me more. Ahhhh Master," Adam screams slinging one arm around Kage's neck and the other around his master's pulling them closer.

RE: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - dolria1 - 09-26-2014

Haku grinned at let out a shout as his cock get deep inside Adam womb as he arch his back and climax togather with Kage, a heavily huge load of cum. the belly swell and expand and by time they finished, Adam look so bloated that he gonna burst in any minute.

RE: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - WolfenBreeder - 09-26-2014

Adam screams and cums again and then groans happily as he runs his hands over his huge belly. "Thank you master"

Adam screams and cums again and then groans happily as he runs his hands over his huge belly. "Thank you master" He moans happily hugging his belly.

Haku smiled as he withdraw his cock. he kissed Adam passionatly. "you are a good toy Adam. i look forward for the day i'll see you get birth" he rubb his belly lovingly.

Adam mewls in happiness "Thank you Master"

Haku stand up and strech his arms. "im going to take a nap. every toy that Kage wants- he shall get. also, wake me up when you are ready to breed again" declair the demon boy before all his toys. then he went to his small cave, open it with magic, and closed it after him. then he collapsed on his bed and sleep.

RE: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - Plutexian Mpregger - 09-26-2014

Name: Darol.
Race: Robot.
Hair: Silver.
Skin: White.
Eyes: Blue.
Height: 5'1"
Body: Average Build.

Darol was a newcomer. Nervous, he looked around, hoping that someone would find him and tell him where he was.

Haku wake up and sensed the strange bean. he rise up and went to greeting the newcomer. "hello. my name his Haku. what is your name and what are you doing here?" he asked him. he didnt recognized his species.

RE: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - Okamiryun - 09-26-2014

Name: Shirai
blood: Jagure shapeshifter.
hair: golden
eyes: bright silver
hieght: 5'9
body: lean
skin: tan

Shirai is brought in a cage. The shapeshifter snarls enraged. He was betrayed by the humans he had protected and given to this half demon as a pet. The Jagure paces his cage wanting to tear apart the first warm body near him.

RE: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - Plutexian Mpregger - 09-26-2014

"My... name... is... Darol." Darol replied. "I... am... nervous... so... I... speak... like... this."

Haku saw Shirai was a tough toy. he smirked wickedly and rise his hands, his red eyes was shinningin red-purple. he put a spell on shirai that make him more weak and calm and very horny. "i will deal with you later" he stated and turned back to Darol. "i see... well Daroll, i dont know for what perpose you come here, but i have many toys here as you can see" - he spread his hands wide - "and i dont need any new seeder here. so, what you got to offer me?" he smiled and come closer until he stant infront of Darol, who was taller then Haku.

RE: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - Okamiryun - 09-26-2014

Shirai growls as the spell takes place. He glares at the demon but lays there as he turns humanoid. The lust driving him wild. his tail flicking is the only movement from him.

"I... carry... all... species." Darol replied.

(he looks like a human to the point where the only differences are his speed/strength, not needing to eat/sleep/certain other functions, how he speaks, and the fact that he can carry the offspring of any species).

Haku grinned. "i see..." the demon boy sit and think. after a while he rise up and open the gate of Shirai. "its time to see if you gonna be a good toys - or bad ones!" said Haku. "im doing a competition. the one who seduce me more- will be my new toy. now, start" he oreder Doral and Shirai. "show me what you can do" he teased them.

Shirai snarls "why would I want to agree to be your toy?" He starts to step out of the cage.

"well its up to you. you can be a seeder demon- but you need to become a demon like i did - and thats another story" Haku explained. "or you can enjoy with a life full of lust and horny- and give birth to lots and lots of babies in your image- that you dont need to take care of". Haku sat on his chair. "this robot here want to be a new toy. so i dont need a seeder- unless you have something to offer" Haku smiled. "if not, well, the demon who suck souls will know what to do with you. and i can summon him, but you look very pretty so i want to see your quality first" haku finish. "so, what do you say?"

Darol showed Haku what he could do. He had never been in a relationship so only knew that he could carry babies. He showed off his agility and strength but was still nervous in case he did anything wrong.

Shirai sighs "I prefer to keep my soul in my body." He sighs and takes his shirt off.