Mpreg Central
The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) (/showthread.php?tid=4600)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - dolria1 - 09-27-2014

Haku moaned and close his eyes in satisfection. "ahhh! you are good" he stated and thrust his cock deep into Shirai throat.

RE: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - Okamiryun - 09-27-2014

Shiran lets him and continues to suck. He has his toung rub the underside of Haku's cock. Shirai notices Haku's enjoyment and decided to takes the whole cock in. Shiran takes in a deep breath relaxes and swallows the whole member. He had to be careful or it would hurt the demon and force him to lose his soul.

Haku grinned as his cock near to erupt. he thrust harder and faster until he climax and shout in extasy. "you the best" said the demon. "you will not lose your soul today or anyday" he withdraw his cock from shirai mouth. "you will be my new toy" he declair.

RE: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - Okamiryun - 09-27-2014

Shirai is forced to cough down the cum. He pants and looks at the demon as Haku pulls his cock out. He felt so humileated.

Haku smiled. "so, what you wanna do, my new toy?" Haku said to Shirai. "you choose how to start your life here. so tell me what you want, and if its in my power, i will make it come true" he said bluntly.

RE: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - Plutexian Mpregger - 09-27-2014

"You didn't even let me do it." Darol fumed. "You chose him because I sang some songs YOU have never even heard. For your information, they were prayer chants, now you will give me the chance to prove myself, or... actually, there is no or, because you cannot sell my soul, as I don't have one to sell, and I can't leave this place which is a shame as I was heading for Earth."

Haku turn to look at Darol. "my apologise" he said honestly. "please, be my guest" he press his cock on Darol belly. "show me how good you are and i might pick you as my "other new toy" he grinned.

RE: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - Plutexian Mpregger - 09-27-2014

Darol shows just how good he is. With the invisibility trick, he gives Haku a show to remember. He also uses the trick to hide what he is doing from Shirai.

Haku didnt understand. "what is that trick? i dont feel a thing" he was confused. "please explain to me".

"That's the point." Darol replies. "You're not supposed to feel it."

Haku's member then grows an extra couple of inches.

"And now to get to the real bit." Darol winks.

Darol modifies his invisibility trick so that Haku can feel everything. He does things that Shirai doesn't know how to do.

Haku didnt understand. "i still dont feel and dont *see* what your doing so its not fun" he stated. "please show me what you mean" he add.

Shirai sighs and sits down his tail lashing behind him "hey robot the demon is flesh and needs to feel things to enjoy it."

Darol becomes visible and does what he has been doing. He shoots a look at Shirai, who obviously has no idea what he (Darol) has been through.

Haku sighed and cross his hands over his chest. he was getting bored. "if you got something more *real* to show me, like the others did before you, i suggeste you do it now, or you should return to your home now, robor or not" he stated bluntly.

"This is real. What the fuck do you expect from me? I cannot do what 'the others' do. I... don't... have... a... home... as... my... planet... is... closed. I... have... no... ship... so... I'm... stuck... here." Darol starts to cry. "You... make... fun... of... my... inabilities. You... expect... me... to... do... things... I... cannot... do. I... did... not... choose... to... come... here. I... thought... you... would... protect... me... and... not... humiliate... me... because... I... am... a... robot... with... a... background... more... troubled... than... you... could... ever... know."

Darol tries his best to please Haku.

Haku closed his eyes and breathed slowly, try to calm himself. he think what to do, because he didnt like to see the robot so sad. "i have another job for you" he offer his one idea he had. "you are a good for holding things. i suggeste from now on you will be the nurse who will help all my toys to get birth when the time comes. you have the knowledge and the personality to be like men called "a midwife". help them deliver the babies and i will give you a high position in my Harem. do you agree?"

"I will only agree if I am allowed to bring forth children, as I was programmed to do." Darol is not going to let Haku say no seeing as it's not Darol's fault that he's on the planet.

"agreed" Haku sighed. this toy is hard to coaporate with, he thought. he rise his hands and clapps them togather. little demon enters to the room, a dwarfs with poiny ears and red long hair, carrying a lot of plates fill of food of all kinds. "its time to eat, my dear toys! have your self get stuffed for my return. i wanna see you all get bigger so i will fuck you and make you pregnant even more" he cry out. then he turned to Shirai and Darol. "you two follow me" he ordered and went to his room in the cave while all of the toys were feeding themself with the food.

"Thankyou, as at least I'll be able to learn so that I can please you and then when I can leave this planet I can take my offspring and show them that it's okay to be different, but that's assuming that I can leave when the time is right and if you will give me what I need to repair my ship." Darol replied. "And by no means am I to be called a toy."

"it seem you misunderstood me" Haku grunted. "you are my property and im the ruler in this world. no one is leaving without my premission. im a DEMON and this is my realm!" he rise his hand and make the robot to kneel on his knees and make him bow to him by his only will. "you are MY toy, and if you dont get it, i dont see why you come here in the first place" he stated. then he wuthdraw his hand and the pressure on Darol body disappear. he looked at Shirai. "you will be the first" he point on the bed in his room. "lay on it and wait for me".