Mpreg Central
The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) (/showthread.php?tid=4600)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - Plutexian Mpregger - 09-27-2014

"You... have... no... idea... what... you... have... just... done." Darol puts his hand on his chest. "For... that... you... have... given... me... permission... to... leave... this... planet... as... I... am... not... a... toy... and... to... touch... a... robot... like... that... is... a... crime. I... crashed... here."

Darol then tells Haku about his home planet and how the masters there are far worse than demons.

RE: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - dolria1 - 09-27-2014

Haku still waited to Shirai to lay on the bed so he can fuck him and make love with him in his "true form" , his demon form.

RE: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - Plutexian Mpregger - 09-27-2014

"But... I... will... submit... to... you... for... now... whilst... I... plan... my... departure." Darol then adds.

RE: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - Okamiryun - 09-27-2014

Shirai gulps and walk over to the bed. he lays on it and looks at Haku. "What shall I do first then?"

he closed the door and the room get darker. then the candles turn on and bright yellow light fill up the room. Haku grinned. "its time for us to show our true form". he gasp and arch his back and growl. his skin get strech as his figure get taller inch by inch. then his white hair get longer and his teeth get more long and sharp like a vempire. two red horns appear in his forhead and a long white tail came out from his tail bone. then he open his eyes who get more red and yellow, like demons do. he was 2 meter hieght, and smiled as the transformation complete. "now its your turn".

RE: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - Okamiryun - 09-27-2014

Shirai blinks "my true form is an animal are you certain you want to take me like that?" He had seen many demon in their true form most seemed so ugly. Haku's form is much diffrent a deadly beauty almost.

"which form do you preffer most to make love? maybe you can show me your true from later, after we had sex and our offsprings will be in your belly" he teased the boy.

Shirai blushes "I've never mated before." The idea terrified him mating a demon then carring its young. "Do you always meat with your uh toys so privately?"

"no" he grinned as he climb to the bed and lay on Shirai. "you are specail" and he looked deep into his eyes and kissed him. first short kiss and then more long and passionate one, rubbing his beautiful body and taking his clothes off untill them both were naked.

Shirai eyes widen at the kiss. Not that he was kissed but at how good the kiss felt "special" he whispers between kisses. The passion in the kiss stole his breath away "special...how?" He pants the warmth of the demon above him causing a lustful whimper to escape his lips.

the Doshi start to kiss him from up to down, starting in his nose, then his neck, he suck it deep. then he go down to the nipples and suck them hard. then he go to the belly and lick his bellybutton. "im wanna make you huge" he moan, teasing him. then he went down to his legs and hips and then he start to suck Shirai's cock lovingly. the moan of the shapeshifter was music to his ears. after he finish he stand up and take off his clothes. "its time for the real show to begin" he grinned as huge abnormal cock pulsing and full of veins was ready to penetrate Shirai hole.

"I'm... being... ignored... because... I... am... what... I... am." Darol sighs. "I'm... not... a... toy... and... I'm... programmed... to... have... children... but... Haku... doesn't... believe... a... word... I... say."

Darol then looks at Haku.

"I... want... children... and... I... must... leave... when... I... can."

(would it be possible to introduce a character that respects characters that are not as "experienced"?)

(Shirai isn't experienced he just watched and heard the humans he use to take care of)

Shirai moans at the touches "you...ahhh...make all...ohhh..of them huge...how am I diff...nnggghhh...diffrent?" He managed to say between moans. He was surprised just how good it felt.

(for now i dont have such char. i will think of something).

Haku grinned with lust. "you are wild and look amazing with that tail of yours. im sure your belly will be huge, because i sense your body can carry more babies then the others" he explaind. he spread Shirai legs apart. "lets stop the talking for now. time for action" he smirked. then he spit on the boy's hole and fingered him so he will be open. then he close his cock head to the entence and slid slowly inch by inch his cock in.

(okay. Just that Darol is being left out).

Shirai opens his mouth to object but gasps instead as the doshi finger penetrates him. He snaps his mouth shut and tries to hold back his moan. It didn't hurt to his suprise the lube of the spit wasn't much but he was certain he could handle it. A whimper escapes his lips as Haku's digits pull out. A yowl of pain escapes him as the cock is pushed in bit by bit. His tail wraps around the demon's leg as the shapeshifter clings to the beds sheets. His eyes shut in pain and he grits his teeth trying to relax so he can get back to the pleasure.

RE: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - dolria1 - 09-28-2014

Haku move slowly at first, let the boy to adjust his cock. his hole was so tight and the demon grinned of pleasure. he never felt so horny like this before. he cant wait to see Shirai pregnant form. he held the boys legs and spread them apart so he could come in deeper. then he moan and growled like a beast, and start to move faster and faster, his tail get tangled with Shirai's own tail.

RE: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - Okamiryun - 09-28-2014

Shirai moans as the burning pain starts to be overwhelmed by the pleasure. As haiku spreads his legs his tail releases the leg soon tangling with the demons tail. As haku growls it kicks shirais instinct into action and he tries to get haku in deeper. He snarls back a reply to the demon. Shirai's eyes look more feline then human. Shirai couldn't belive how good it felt to have Haku inside him. The stiff cock streaching his hole and pounding his soft innards. His hands start to kneed the blanket underneath him a small purr escaping his throat.

RE: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - dolria1 - 09-28-2014

Haku leaned forward and kissed the boy. he move faster now, with all his demon strengh, the bed creacked wildly beneath them, there bodies sweating and they moan loudly as Haku was near his edge. "im gonna cum!! and make you huge pregnant boy! ahhhhhhhh!!!~"

RE: The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) - Okamiryun - 09-28-2014

Shirai roars as he has his own climax for the first time. Shirai hugs the demon and squeezes his eyes shut as he feels like he is drowning under the bliss it's giveing him. He could tell he would be bruising in an hour or so, but he didn't care it felt so good and so right.