Mpreg Central
Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.) (/showthread.php?tid=4933)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.) - DragonKnight - 11-24-2014

Ryne blushed even brighter before hugging Kevan and nuzzling into his chest.

RE: Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.) - nurse - 11-24-2014

Kevan hugged him tighter and smiled as he bend down to kiss him passionately

Ryne returned the kiss and held onto Kevan, wrapping his arms around his neck. Suddenly, they heard a loud growl. Ryne blushed in embarrassment as his stomach was speaking for him again.

RE: Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.) - nurse - 11-24-2014

Kevan smiled through the kiss and parted chuckling "well I think our children are demanding food?" he asked smiling

Ryne blushed and nodded. "They're very hungry." He said as he rubbed his belly.

RE: Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.) - nurse - 11-27-2014

Kevan smiled and took his hand so they could go have a small brunch together "I can´t belive you are pregnant with my children..."he said amazed.

RE: Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.) - DragonKnight - 11-27-2014

"I can't believe how big I am." Ryne said as he waddled with Kevan.

"yes well...Im afraid dragon babies and eggs are very...large" he said blushing now getting a bit worried, what if Ryne couldn´t deal with the size of five large dragon babies?

Ryne sighed. "Guess it can't be helped." He said before he let out a gasp. "Something just moved!!" He exclaimed.

"Really?" Kevan asked looking at his large dome and squeezing his hand, "are you okay?" he asked as they sat down, the children restrless as they were so hungry, also the two babies that were Kevan´s were struggling a bit as the three elder ones will take most of the food.

Ryne nodded. "I think they just moved." He said before all the food arrived. He began to eat everything in site, his body adjusted to eating and the eggs demanding for food.

Kevan smiled at his words and reached to feel his belly, Kevan just smiled knowing the children needed food to grow and get strong. "Ryne, dear, are you happy here?" he asked softly.

Ryne nodded as he swallowed sone food. He kept eating until his stomach grew tight, all five of the eggs enjoying their food.

Kevan smiled all the food going to the growing eggs, Ryne´s belly tight as the triplets were about to grow a bit.

Ryne moaned as he rubbed his tight belly. The eggs grew larger in him, stretching his belly out more.

"dear, you okay?" Kevan asked worried as he saw Ryne moaning as his abdomen began to expand to acomodate the eggs.

"So tight. It kinda hurts." Ryne moaned as he rubbed his belly to help soothe the stretching.

The eggs kept growing, and Kevan stood up concerned "its okay...relax your muscles as you can," he said and gently slid his warm hand below his shirt and felt Ryne growing below him, rubbing the stretching skin and causing a small spell to try to take some of the pain

Ryne did as he was told, taking in a few deep breathes and breathing out. He relaxed as the babies stopped growing. He sighed happily as he looked up to Kevan. He took his hand and guided it around to a certain part of his belly, right near the middle of his chest and next to his heart. "I think this is your egg." He said happily as the egg was large.

evan smiled as Ryne relaxed during the growing process, he was much larger now, he had been rubbing and kissing Ryne through the whole process and smiled as he felt the tip of an egg pressing against Ryne´s stomach "How do you know that egg is mine dear?" he asked "also..seeing you are getting large I think...we should at least start the marriagiage first ceremony, what do you think?"