Mpreg Central
Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.) (/showthread.php?tid=4933)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.) - DragonKnight - 11-27-2014

"I can feel it. I know it's your egg." Ryne explained before blushing a deep red. "Sure. We could start the ceremony. When can we do it?" He asked.

RE: Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.) - nurse - 11-27-2014

"Do you know where my other egg is?" Kevan asks curious and blushes too and smiles "in two days, you need to wear a ceremonial gown...you will be presented before my family and the dragon gods, is...is that to weird?" he asked hoping Ryne wouldnt feel it was that way.

Ryne shook his head. "That's fine. I'll do anything for this." He stated as he felt around his belly, finding the second egg at the bottom. He guided Kevan's hand to where the egg was, blushing as his hand was close to his member. "They're smaller than the first three, but they are growing bigger."

"Will you be okay? you are human after all" Kevan said worried as Ryne was just three months...and a day with his own eggs. "But dear, you don´t have to do anything you don´t want to, we can..marry the human way too" he offered feeling his second egg

Ryne shook his head. "I want to marry you your way.." He said as he placed a hand on his back.

Kevan nodded "Ill call for a tailor so your ceremonial gown is made...how´s your back?" Kevan asks as he keeps rubbing his belly softly

"Some pain, but it's okay." Ryne said as he placed a hand on his belly too. The eggs began to shift and move inside Ryne again.

"you wanna go lay down? or take a bath?" he asked gently smiling at him and kissing his cheek feeling all his eggs as the triplets were Ryne´s children too.

Ryne blushed brightly as Kevan mentioned a bath. "A bath with you would be nice." He said.

RE: Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.) - nurse - 11-28-2014

Kevan smiled and kissed him softly "can you go upstairs dear?" he asked not sure seeing how massive Ryne was.

RE: Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.) - DragonKnight - 11-28-2014

Ryne nodded as he waddled upstairs. When he reached the bathroom, he felt another moment of heat. This heat was much stronger, due to carrying Kevan's and his brothers eggs. Ryne's body felt like it was on fire, a single touch caused pleasure. Even his clothes were setting him off. He stripped naked to make the pleasure stop, but it didn't go away. His body aches to be touched. He needed Kevan more than ever.

RE: Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.) - nurse - 11-30-2014

Kevan had not yet noticed Ryne as in heat, as he silently undressed too to get into the bath with Ryne. A dragon mate needed more care and attention of the father of the eggs the more eggs he carried.

RE: Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.) - DragonKnight - 11-30-2014

Ryne went to Kevan and began to kiss him, kissing his jaw and trailing down his chest. "I'm so hot! I want you!" He moaned as he pressed his belly against Kevan's stomach.

Kevan kissed him back passionately his hands grabbing his waist. "what...what if...you get more eggs?" he asked worried

"As long as their yours, I don't care!" Ryne moaned as he grinded his hips against Kevan's.

"but...you would always be pregnant Ryne..." he said carrying him to the bath tub kissing him madly.

"Please! I'm begging you! I need you right now!" Ryne moaned uncontrollably as his body and mind wanted Kevan in him.

Kevan was unsure of what to do but he could see Ryne struggling "come here, let me help you to the tub," he said gently carrying him to the tub so Ryne could acomodate as he wanted so Kevan could make love to him as he wanted.

Ryne nodded as he nuzzled into Kevan's chest as he was carried.

Kevan smiled and nuzzled him back, kissing his lips softly he laid down Ryne with such gentleness as only him was capable as he tried to aplacate his heat without making love afraid of giving Ryne more eggs as he was already so worried for his to be young husband.