Mpreg Central
Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.) (/showthread.php?tid=4933)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.) - DragonKnight - 12-02-2014

Ryne shook his head. "This is important for your family. I don't mind it." He said as he got closer to Kevan. His belly was larger than a yoga ball and made Ryne waddle.

RE: Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.) - nurse - 12-02-2014

Kevan smiled "it will be over before you know it," Kevan said helping Ryne walk out to the garden where Kevan´s family was waiting, near the God´s tree, as Kevan walked with Ryne their family showered Ryne with flower petals in symbolism of his fertility, there were also blue ribbons that signified they were welcoming him to the family as Kevan helped Ryne to a sort of Royal seat or altar where he would be presented to the gods.

Ryne sat down with a bit of difficulty. He rubbed his belly to keep himself calm. "I'm nervous." He said to Kevan.

"Its okay...relax, they all like you" Kevan said "I...ned to uncover your belly dear, is that okay? if you feel to uncomfortable you can leave it covered, its as you feel better" Kevan said as gifts were places around Ryne and the dragons began singing chanting in the old dragon tongue about new life and asking the gods to grant Ryne a safe pregnancy and delivery, and fertility to give Kevan many children.

Ryne took a deep breath. "You can uncover my belly. I'm fine." He said, wanting to fully participate in the ceremony and follow its traditions.

Kevan nodded exposing his huge belly to his family to prove Ryne was carrying his children,

Ryne blushed brightly as his belly was exposed. A few eggs bulged out from his womb, making Ryne blush harder.

"Ryne, meet my mother and father," Kevan said presenting an older couple to the young boy. "I´ve heard about you," the woman, Olivia said eyeing how fertile Ryne was and it was clear it plased her. Kevan´s parents presented their gifts, Gale, Kevan´s father presented Ryne with the traditional blue paint the members of their family painted their bodies during the delivery ceremony, while Olivia presented Ryne with a chest full of teabags some were for fertility and others to induce labor when the time was right.

"Thank you so much for your gifts. It's so nice to see you. I don't know what to say." Ryne said sheepishly.

"welcome to the family son, we never thought to see the day Kevan would choose a mate," Olivia said as she and Gale placed their hands on his giant belly and cast a spell to mark Ryne as part of the family. "hear us great Dalar," Gale said referring to the great dragon god "take your vessel, Ryne in your protective hands during this time of his pregnancy where he carries my son´s sons, guard him during this life giving process and grant him strength to bring new life to this world" he said praying.
"let his womb quicken in every encounter of love, let him find love and joy in his union to my son, and in the many children he will bring and birth in this earth" Olivia said.

The chanting grew more making Ryne relax as he felt some strange entity or force become present before him in answer to Gale and Olivia´s prayers.

Ryne smiled as tears of happiness filled his eyes. He had never felt so loved in his life. He finally had a family.

RE: Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.) - nurse - 12-03-2014

a small black tattoo appeared on Ryne´s navel marking him with the gods seal, in signal that they would look after Ryne and his unborn children. Kevan was relieved by it, even if that didn´t assured that Ryne would not have difficulties during the pregnancy and birth

RE: Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.) - DragonKnight - 12-03-2014

Ryne saw a small bright light come from his navel. "What was that? I can't see it." He said.

Gale smilled "the gods as marking you," he explained

"it means they will look after you and accept you as one of us, even if you are not dragon born," Kevan said kissing his hand "keep calm, okay?" he whispered

Ryne nodded as he rubbed his belly to keep the eggs calm. "Okay Kevan. What's next?" He asked.

"its over now...how are you feeling?" Kevan asked.

Slowly all the family members left leaving Kevan and Ryne alone, the two remained at home as Ryne progressed in his pregnancy, needing the constant help of Kevan as a dragon pregnancy was not easy and he was carrying many young, Ryne had grown so much Kevan prefered for Ryne to be on bed rest as he was so masive and it was causing him too much pressure on his back bringing some complications. It was just a few weeks before Ryne´s first delivery was expected and Kevan silently entered the room to check on his young mate

Ryne slept peacefully on the bed. His massive belly rising up and down as he slept. The eggs were almost ready to come out, but Ryne was worried. He was worried about being a good mother to his children. He wanted to do what was right but he was scared he might mess up. Ryne slowly woke up and smiled at Kevan. "Morning love." He said.

Kevan smiled "morning dear, how are you feeling?" he asked kissing Ryne´s lips as he headed to open the windows to let the sun in. He was a bit stressed with Ryne soon going into labor and preparations for it were already on curse.

I'm okay. The eggs are getting restless though. Can you come and rub my belly to calm them down?" Ryne asked as he gave a cute pout.

Kevan smiled and nodded "how´s your back this morning?"he asked as Ryne had sometimes trouble sleeping, he got the special cream to rub his belly and smiled and noted Ryne was worried about something. "is there something bothering you dear?"