Mpreg Central
Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.) (/showthread.php?tid=4933)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.) - DragonKnight - 12-05-2014

"Can we lie here for a while. I want to cuddle with you." Ryne said with a blush.

RE: Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.) - nurse - 12-05-2014

Kevan smiled "Okay dear, just let me take the kids to their room," he said carrying the twins to their room. He returned a few minutes later and changed to his payamas to get in bed with Ryne and cuddle. "Can I get you anything or is anything bothering you?" he asked as usually concerned for his love.

Ryne moaned to turn into his side, his belly on top of Kevan's body as Ryne snuggled with Kevan, placing his head on Kevan's chest and wrapping his arms around Kevan's arm. "I'm fine my love. Just perfect with you." He said.

Kevan felt the huge weight and wondered how Ryne could manage "I love you so much," he whispered kissing his lips he missed making love to Ryne but he had to wait, he was too pregnant and more eggs would really cause a problem to his young lover.

Ryne slept peacefully in Kevan's arms, loving his touch and his scent. A few hours later, the doorbell rang. Ryne woke up from the sound and managed to get out of bed. He waddled carefully down the hall and down the grand staircase. He went to the door and answered. "Hello?" He asked before immediately freezing in fear. The person who stood at the door was none other than Kevan's brother!

Burt stared at the young boy and grinned not recognizing him as he had never really cared for Ryne when he took him. "well well well...who we got here? " he asked already licking his lips in excitement

Ryne shook in fear at the sight of Burt. He wished he never had to see him again, but now Ryne felt like he was in a nightmare he can't wake up from.

"whats wrong beautiful? you scared?" he asked chuckling as he entered and cornerd Ryne against the wall, feeling him up and kissing his lips.

Ryne dared not try to moan. The dragon's touch was forceful but it made him terrified. Ryne had tears welling up in the corner of his eyes, afraid of what will happen.

Burt grinned "I love that look, where did my brother got you?" he asked just as he had done when he impregnanted Ryne ripping Ryne´s clothes and exposing his own member

"Please. Let me be..." Ryne begged shakily as the eggs started to move.

Burt kicked Ryne´s legs to make him fall and forced him to his knees linging up his ass with his member as he was about to enter him, Kevan came down, hearing noise "Dear?" he called up the stairs not knowing what was going on and still half asleep.

Ryne whimpered in fear, unable to speak a word in front of Burt.

"tell him its fine" Burt said in a whisper "tell him or you will be sorry you didn´t" he said

Ryne started to speak shakily. "E-everything is fine." He said as he just wanted to have Kevan with him.

Kevan frowned noting the shaking in his words "Ryne, dear? is it the babies?" he asked starting to come down, making Burt curse as he forcer Ryne into the living room still in his fours and silently positioned himself again to enter and rape him before his brother could do a thing

Ryne squeaked in fear as he knew what would happen next. "Please! Don't do this! I'm begging you. I'm married, I have my eggs on the way. Please!" He begged.

RE: Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.) - nurse - 12-06-2014

Burt was amused seeing Ryne so scared even if he had really not touched him "and what would you do if I do?" he asked teasing his entrance.

RE: Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.) - DragonKnight - 12-06-2014

Ryne moaned loudly in a guilty pleasure. "No! Please! I beg of you!" He pleaded.

RE: Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.) - nurse - 12-06-2014

Burt took Ryne into a small coat hanger as Kevan was calling for Ryne already in the first floor.

"Ryne? dear?" called Kevan worried not seeing his young husband
"talk and you will be very sorry," Burt said entering Ryne forcefully.