Mpreg Central
Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.) (/showthread.php?tid=4933)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.) - DragonKnight - 12-11-2014

Ryne moaned as he pushed. He felt the egg finally emerged. He panted softly as he looked to the egg. "I'm so tired. I just want to sleep." He said.

RE: Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.) - nurse - 12-11-2014

"you cant my love there are four more...just four more," Kevan encouraged "lets do this together, yeah?" he said rubbing Ryne´s hips "kiss me dear and I will give you the strength you need" Kevan said gently knowing Ryne was exhausted.

Ryne nodded as he kissed Kevan. He felt two eggs go down, each one lined up and ready to come out. He moaned as he gave a big push.

Kevan kissed him gently sharing his vital energy with Ryne, making a warm feeling start to spread through Ryne, Kevan rubbed Ryne´s belly and his other hand went to Ryne´s inner thigh to massage his husband and try to please him in a little way.

Ryne moaned as he returned the kiss. He gave a push and felt the fourth egg emerged.

The next eggs came quickly after that, now Ryne was just pushing the last egg, as all the elven eggs were already in the fireplace, his belly was really small and Kevan had not let go of him.

Ryne panted as he felt the last egg in his belly. The last egg was smaller than the rest, but it took longer to move down.

Kevan let Ryne cuddle against him as they talked in whispers waiting for the last egg, Kevan had enveloped Ryne in a light blanket as the night had gone by already and in the early hours of the morning the temperatures had dropped drastically.

Ryne panted as he cuddled with Kevan. "I'm so tired. I want to sleep with our eggs and cuddle with them." He stated.

"you will soon, just imagine...twelve newborns my love," he said kissing his lips gently "you have given me a true blessing, letting me being the father of your children and your husband...I truly don´t know how to thank you my dear," he said letting his fingers stroke Ryne´s hair that was drenched in sweat, yet he didn´t mind it a bit.

"Help the egg out and that'll be enough thanks." Ryne said playfully before he moaned from a contraction.

"and how should I do that my dear boy?" Kevan asked kissing his neck gently and sucking his skin there to tease.

"Can you pull it out?" He asked.

"yes, but are you sure? I wouldn't want to hurt you," Kevan said worried yet could tell Ryne was simply spent after birthing eleven large dragon eggs.

Ryne nodded. "Just be gentle. Okay?" He said as he got on his hands and knees and positioned his ass towards Kevan.

Kevan washed his hands carefully and warmed them "okay there, Im going in so don´t be scared," he said sliding four fingers in, very gently noticing his entrance was really sore and in risk of tearing so he went in gently just as if he was about to please him and not pull out their last egg.

Ryne moaned in both pleasure and pain. He gripped the sheets to calm himself.

As a contraction went thrugh Kevan felt Ryne´s anus contract its inner walls squeezing Kevan´s hands "dear the egg is quite deep inside, should I pull out or keep going?" he asked knowing his fingers presence were being intrusive, he pressed what would be Ryne´s G spot to try to ease him, so he wouldn´t tense his anal muscles much and harm himself.

Ryne moaned when his G-spot was touched. "Keep going. You're almost there."

Kevan kept going reaching Ryne´s cervix and found the egg there, "I found it, I need you to really relax before I hold it my love," he said as his fingers then would take much more space inside him holding the egg. He waited for the "go on" of his love.