Mpreg Central
Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.) (/showthread.php?tid=4933)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.) - DragonKnight - 12-12-2014

Ryne nuzzled Kevan's chest, looking for support. "I don't want to lose it. I can't bear it." He said.

RE: Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.) - nurse - 12-12-2014

Kevan kissed his head and held him tight carrying him and sitting Ryne on his lap "it will be okay...I know it will hatch, what if we name him or her? lets choose some names to be ready, what do you think?"

Ryne nodded. "You pick a boy name and I'll pick a girls." He suggested as he felt a little happier.

"How about Leonel, Leo, for short if its a boy?" he asked

Ryne nodded as he thought of a name for a girl. "How about Madison if it's a girl?" He suggested

"I like it, so there Madison if a girl and Leo if a boy," he said kissing Ryne´s forehead "it will turn out all right," he whispered

Ryne nodded as he held the egg close. "I'm feeling tired now." He said.

(Want to skip to three days ahead?)

Three days later

Kevan was soothing down two of their sons, taking care of eleven was a lot of work but he loved it. "shhh my big boys...calm down and go back to sleep, mommy just fed you" he said as he was mumbling a song to them.

Ryne was in bed still warming their egg, Kevan knew he had barely slept lately in order to watch over their smalles and youngest child.

Ryne kept the egg close, wrapping it in many layers to keep it as warm as possible. "Come on little one. Please hatch. I'm begging you! I know you can." He begged as he started to tear up.

The egg looked ridicusly small in all the layers and it stayed inmobile. "Ryne..." Kevan called as she no longer knew what to do with the last egg, he was still walking around with their sons to ease them to sleep.

Ryne shook his head. "Come on! I know you're okay! Just hatch! Please!" He begged hysterically.

Kevan had to place t heir sons back in their respective cribs to go to Ryne "Ryne dear..." he said with sad eyes, not knowing what to do as he had never seen Ryne like this, he tried hugging him but Ryne would push him as he kept hysterically calling for thier egg.

RE: Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.) - DragonKnight - 12-13-2014

Ryne broke down, crying as the egg didn't move. "I don't know what to do. Please, just give me a sign?" He asked.

RE: Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.) - nurse - 12-13-2014

Kevan was just as sad wishing the egg would hatch, he placed his hand on Ryne´s shoulder "dear...Ill take the egg away, its time," he said.

Ryne shook his head. "No! You-you can't! I know it'll hatch. It has to! It has to." Ryne said as he held the egg closely.

"Dear, we have waited for three days....its gone my love," he said sadly. "Look at the egg its too small if it hatched the baby would be no bigger than the palm of your hand..."

Ryne cried silently in the bed. He never felt this sad before in his life. The football size egg was comparably smaller than its siblings. All Ryne felt was a horrible tightness in his chest. "Take it." He said as he let go of his egg.

Kevan slightly took the egg, trying to keep strong about it so Ryne would feel better.

Ryne cried silently, not moving from his spot. He had failed his child, and it was the worst feeling in the world. The egg was just silent, not moving an inch as it was held. Suddenly, all they heard was a large crack.

Kevan had been about to move out of the room as the crack was heard, he looked down, and saw there was a fissure in the egg.