Mpreg Central
Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.) (/showthread.php?tid=4933)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.) - DragonKnight - 11-21-2014

Ryne nodded as he blushed. He got a little bold and sat in Kevan's lap. "I.....I want y-y-you." He whispered shakily.

RE: Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.) - nurse - 11-21-2014

"are you with the heat again?" Kevan asked touching his forehead.

Ryne shook his head. "N-no." He said nervously. "You've done so much for me. You've fed me, clothes me, gave me a home and allowed me to meet some good people. I want to repay you. Please?" He asked as he sat on Kevan's lap, resting his head on Kevan's shoulder.

"you help me being healthy," Kevan said smiling "don´t thinnk you own me anything Ryne, you are a good boy, a good young man," he said taking his hand reassuringly "Im not my brother...I woulldnt ask this of you..."

"I know. That's why its my decision to do this. Please? At least once?" Ryne asked as he nuzzled Kevan's neck before he started to nibble on it sensually.

Kevan was silent frozen not knowing what to do as he moaned softly.

Ryne blushed brightly and did his best to please Kevan as much as possible. He pressed his belly against Kevan, hoping it would be more sensual. He then kissed Kevan's jaw, trailing upwards and towards his lips.

Kevan rubbed his belly fondly and gently "Ryne...you shouldn´t..." he insisted concerned the boy was just afraid of being kicked out

"Kevan. This is something that I need. I...I-I feel something for you." Ryne said before he kissed Kevan. For him, Ryne melted with the kiss, finding absolute joy from it.

RE: Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.) - nurse - 11-22-2014

Kevan smiled and kissed his lips being ever so gently "let me take you upstairs..." he whispered imaginging here would not be comfortable for Ryne and his pregnant state.

RE: Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.) - DragonKnight - 11-22-2014

Ryne nodded as he went upstairs with Kevan. His body gotten hotter and hotter as he imagined being taken by Kevan. But he forgot one thing. After being impregnated by Kevan's brother, he had never wanted to be a bottom again. The idea of being dominated scared him and reminded him of his rape. By the time they reached Kevan's room, Ryne had remembered his fear and started to get worried.

Kevan closed the door and looked at Ryne noticing there was something off. "Ryne?" he asked gently "we dont have to...you know? I would understand...what is bothering you?"

"No! I'm okay. I still want to do this with you." Ryne stated as he held onto Kevan's arm, hugging it.

Kevan hugged him, "but you seem scared..." he whispered "is it because of my brother?" he asked as they looked quite alike in physical appereance.

Ryne nodded. "It's just, I'm more of a bottom but after what your brother did, I'm a little scared." Ryne explained.

"I understand...what if I...dont do anything you don´t want me to?" he asked "you can be in charge if that makes you feel better"

Ryne nodded. "How can I be in charge?" He asked, not very good with any sexual positions.

"just tell me what you want to do..." he said smiling

"How?" Ryne asked timidly, wanting to know how to please Kevan.

"Just tell me what you are okay with letting me do, like...touch your face," he said placing his hand on his cheek gently and smiling "and if you feel you are okay with this, you might allow me to move my hand a bit...lower" he said traicing his neck with his fingertips