Mpreg Central
Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.) (/showthread.php?tid=4933)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.) - DragonKnight - 11-22-2014

Ryne blushed brightly and looked to the side. "Y-y-y-you can enter me. You can touch my belly and my butt. I just don't want to be under you when we do it." He allowed as he rubbed his legs together.

RE: Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.) - nurse - 11-22-2014

"I can enterr you sideways, or standing up, so I don´t hover above you, what do you think?" he asked gently still cupping his cheek making Ryne feel loved in a very simple way.

"I still want to see you but I can't if I'm sideways. And I hate standing." Ryne explained as he nuzzled into Kevan's hand. "Maybe, if you lie on your back?" He suggested.

"you can be sideways facing me...you would only have to place a leg over my hip so I can enter...but if you prefer I lay on my back we can do it," he said smiling.

"Okay. I want to do it with you on your back." Ryne said as he kissed Kevan again.

Kevan smiled and kissed his lips "as you wish, my dear," he whispered gently as he went to lay on the bed still not taking his clothes yet imagining Ryne would tell him when he was comforrtable for them to shed their clothing.

Ryne blushed brightly as he crawled into the bed. He took off his shirt, exposing his massive belly. "I want to see it." He said as he referred to Kevan's member.

RE: Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.) - nurse - 11-23-2014

Kevan smiled and nodded, he took of his pants and boxers, showing his medium sized member, his skin in some parts depicted a bit of scales, like his knees or his hips, they were a beutiful shiphire blue and if touched in the right way they were soft, yet could cut on the wrong way, he blushed not knowing if Ryne would have even noticed the scales on his brother and he looked at him expectantly.

RE: Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.) - DragonKnight - 11-23-2014

Ryne blushed deeply as he looked at Kevan's member. "It's big." He said almost dumbfounded. He removed his paternity pants and exposed his large butt. He lowered down onto Kevan, causing him to groan a bit in pain at his size. He managed to fit Kevan in him fully, moaning a bit when it hit the entrance to his womb. "You're a lot bigger than your brkther!" He moaned.

"careful dear," Kevan said holding Ryne´s hands as he lowered himself into him, "breathe deeply let yourself get used to me...Im sorry Im so...big..." he said blushing holding Ryne´s hand and massaging his but to try and help ease the pain.

"It's okay. I'm fine." Ryne stated as he guided Kevan's hand to his belly. "Please rub it." He asked.

Kevan smiled up at him and sat up a bit to kiss his large dome and began to rub it while Ryne got used to him. "do you really like me Ryne?" he asked finding he really cared that Ryne was doing this because of that and not because he was afraid of going back to the streets, he hoped Ryne knew he would protect him always even if they were no more than brothers-in-law, in a sort of way seeing Ryne was the father of his nephews and nieces.

"Yes. I've never met anyone as kind as you. I want to be with you, to please you and......and to love you." Ryne said as he blushed brighter than before.

Kevan could only look at him and smile, kindly "I also want to be with you...family duty might have brought me to you but...is...is it so bad I´m kind of glad what my brother did to you as it allowed me to meet you?" he asked amazed at the beutiful sight over him, Ryne was perfect and so much in his rounder and maternal form, he rubbed his belly gently and his thigh, he could feel his member inside Ryne pulsing as it was such a tight fit "you really are okay with me inside?" he asked blushing

Ryne nodded as he started to ride Kevan. His belly bounced as he moved, his hips gyrating in sync with Kevan,

Kevan held Ryne by the hips as he moved his hips below Ryne kissing and carrasesing his belly, butt and thighs wich were what he could reach and touch.

Ryne moaned loudly as Kevan touched him. "So good."he moaned as he gripped onto Kevan. His hole tightened around Kevan's member as Ryne climaxed.

Kevan kissed Ryne´s belly moving his hips to make sure to touch Ryne´s sensitive spots with his cock as they made love, he would soon climax too.

Ryne panted heavily as he kept riding Kevan. He wanted to please kevan, so he kept going.

Kevan moaned and grabbed the sheets tightly "my...Ryne...you are killing me here," he said inmersed in pleasure as his member was now full of seed and needed release.