Mpreg Central
A Royal gift. (Nsfw. First come first served.) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: A Royal gift. (Nsfw. First come first served.) (/showthread.php?tid=6047)

Pages: 1 2

A Royal gift. (Nsfw. First come first served.) - Okamiryun - 04-25-2015

Kitsa groans as he wakes up. He ties to move only to find his lean body is chained up in a box. His legs are chained apart with him on his knees, his long feathery tail behind him. His arms streached above is head chained to the sides of the box. His breathing quickens only to find a metal clasp around his body to keep his wings pinned as well. His wings felt wierd as well,but he can't tell how yet. He tests the chains finding them strong, not something he can break. That's when he hears the noise outside the box.

RE: A Royal gift. (Nsfw. Closed.) - Okamiryun - 05-24-2015

(Due to the person leaving before even starting this is open. The starter plot is basic. Shapeshifter are deemed lower then normal humans. A wild one has been given to a prince as a coming of age gift, with expectations of the prince taming the shifter. Only one spot needs to be filled and that's the prince.)

RE: A Royal gift. (Nsfw. First come first served.) - pregnantbellyrubber - 05-29-2015

I can play the prince, if you want.

RE: A Royal gift. (Nsfw. First come first served.) - Okamiryun - 05-29-2015

That sounds great^^

RE: A Royal gift. (Nsfw. First come first served.) - pregnantbellyrubber - 05-30-2015

Okay.

RE: A Royal gift. (Nsfw. First come first served.) - Okamiryun - 05-30-2015

Feel free to just jump in.

RE: A Royal gift. (Nsfw. First come first served.) - pregnantbellyrubber - 05-30-2015

I woke up one morning since today was my birthday, and I had a feeling I would be getting a very special gift since I was becoming of age. I soon found a mysterious box sitting there waiting for me, and I made my way towards it wondering what could be inside.

On the box is a letter. "This is a bird of paradise shifter. We have clipped its wings and set up a cage out side your room. How you tame and train him is up to you."

I read the letter that was resting on the cage, looking over at the cage itself. "Huh, a shapeshifter? Hmmm, sounds like a rather interesting gift." I muttered to myself as I pulled the box into my bedroom.

Kitsa chirps as the box moves surpised by the movement. He tugs at the chains trying to get free again.

RE: A Royal gift. (Nsfw. First come first served.) - pregnantbellyrubber - 05-31-2015

I open up the box, spying the creature inside that was described in the letter. "Whoa! Aren't you a beauty? What's your name?"

RE: A Royal gift. (Nsfw. First come first served.) - Okamiryun - 05-31-2015

Kitsa "I'm Kitsa. Who are you and where are we?" He tugs on the chains clearly annoyed.

RE: A Royal gift. (Nsfw. First come first served.) - pregnantbellyrubber - 05-31-2015

"Well, I'm Prince Kevin, and you're in my house. You were given to me as a coming-of-age birthday gift." I said, trying to calm this thing's nerves a little.

Kitsa "I'm your gift? Why?" He pulls on the chains a bit more wanting to be free. "Let me go. These chains don't feel nice."

"Give me one minute." I said as I took out a key and freed him from his chains. "As to why you're my gift, I'm the prince and they sent you to me as a gift since I guess I'm old enough now. I'm to tame and train you, but that's been left up to me."

Kitsa jumps up and tries to fly but with his wing being clipped he can't. Terror fills his eyes as he crashes to the ground. "M-my wings! What did they do to my wings?!"

"They clipped them to prevent you from flying away, but I'm not going to hurt you if that's what you're afraid of." I said. "Please, settle down and I'll see what I can do to make you feel more at home here!"

He nods and shifts to his bird form.He chirps out a few notes to calm himself down. Once calm he returns to his human like form. "O-ok I-I'm calmer now."

"Okay then, good." I said with a small grin. "Now then, Kitsa, where did you come from before you came here? I realize it's not like your old home, but I can assure you you'll be happy here, too."

Kitsa "the jungle with huge trees and amazing waterfalls. Vines that I can make into a nest for the upcoming mating season. The sounds never stopping unless danger is close." He pauses and looks down."all the sky I could fly in kept a safe by a nearby tree."