A Royal gift. (Nsfw. First come first served.)
Kitsa groans as he wakes up. He ties to move only to find his lean body is chained up in a box. His legs are chained apart with him on his knees, his long feathery tail behind him. His arms streached above is head chained to the sides of the box. His breathing quickens only to find a metal clasp around his body to keep his wings pinned as well. His wings felt wierd as well,but he can't tell how yet. He tests the chains finding them strong, not something he can break. That's when he hears the noise outside the box.
(Due to the person leaving before even starting this is open. The starter plot is basic. Shapeshifter are deemed lower then normal humans. A wild one has been given to a prince as a coming of age gift, with expectations of the prince taming the shifter. Only one spot needs to be filled and that's the prince.)
I can play the prince, if you want.
That sounds great^^
Okay.
Feel free to just jump in.
I woke up one morning since today was my birthday, and I had a feeling I would be getting a very special gift since I was becoming of age. I soon found a mysterious box sitting there waiting for me, and I made my way towards it wondering what could be inside.
On the box is a letter. "This is a bird of paradise shifter. We have clipped its wings and set up a cage out side your room. How you tame and train him is up to you."
I read the letter that was resting on the cage, looking over at the cage itself. "Huh, a shapeshifter? Hmmm, sounds like a rather interesting gift." I muttered to myself as I pulled the box into my bedroom.
Kitsa chirps as the box moves surpised by the movement. He tugs at the chains trying to get free again.
I open up the box, spying the creature inside that was described in the letter. "Whoa! Aren't you a beauty? What's your name?"
Kitsa "I'm Kitsa. Who are you and where are we?" He tugs on the chains clearly annoyed.
"Well, I'm Prince Kevin, and you're in my house. You were given to me as a coming-of-age birthday gift." I said, trying to calm this thing's nerves a little.
Kitsa "I'm your gift? Why?" He pulls on the chains a bit more wanting to be free. "Let me go. These chains don't feel nice."
"Give me one minute." I said as I took out a key and freed him from his chains. "As to why you're my gift, I'm the prince and they sent you to me as a gift since I guess I'm old enough now. I'm to tame and train you, but that's been left up to me."
Kitsa jumps up and tries to fly but with his wing being clipped he can't. Terror fills his eyes as he crashes to the ground. "M-my wings! What did they do to my wings?!"
"They clipped them to prevent you from flying away, but I'm not going to hurt you if that's what you're afraid of." I said. "Please, settle down and I'll see what I can do to make you feel more at home here!"
He nods and shifts to his bird form.He chirps out a few notes to calm himself down. Once calm he returns to his human like form. "O-ok I-I'm calmer now."
"Okay then, good." I said with a small grin. "Now then, Kitsa, where did you come from before you came here? I realize it's not like your old home, but I can assure you you'll be happy here, too."
Kitsa "the jungle with huge trees and amazing waterfalls. Vines that I can make into a nest for the upcoming mating season. The sounds never stopping unless danger is close." He pauses and looks down."all the sky I could fly in kept a safe by a nearby tree."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,513 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,321 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
Smile C A gift from the gods(dusty779) Gadiva22 304 15,622 12-17-2018, 05:14 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,961 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 62,160 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  A royal carrier(open for one - need a partner/midwife and then can be breeder) Littleittyboy 93 8,239 09-15-2018, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW chrome 27 4,568 09-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Last Post: chrome
  The Royal Consorts shiro08 15 1,440 08-04-2018, 05:56 AM
Last Post: shiro08
  The royal carrier(closed) Littleittyboy 4 868 07-25-2018, 11:40 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,827 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2