Closed A gift from the gods(dusty779)
Smile 
Cypress was a child born into slavery as such he was treated as one. with feminine qualities and Great Looks he was treated as none other than what one would call a companion slave. this is an RP set in the time where Egyptian gods Rule and where queens and kings were done by the gods themselves. Cypress is forced to come to the harsh reality that the world that he knew and the world that he's about to be thrown into are two very different things. when the goddess of life and fertility gives him a gift by showing up in his cell with a glass of water he wakes up the next morning feeling illness. he goes to see the Royal doctor only to be told that he's pregnant. Seeing this is dark magic and evil spirits at work they throw them out until the world.r he is unprepared for anything. for months he tries to find his way and make any scrap of a living he can six and a half months through he has to hide. fearing that someone else will ridicule him for being something different. he doesn't understand why this so-called gift is his or why it's even considered a gift it's only been a burden. both his feminine looks in his feminine voice help you get buy at this point. but he still had to hide his face with the cloak in the sandals he managed to get over the last month he was bartering for some food and little did he know he'd actually be discovered sooner than he thought. cuz he would run into one person who would quickly figure out he wasn't what he seemed
Cyprus
4" 6'
Mid back length blond hair
Gold eyes
Pale skin
And scars on his wrist and ankles

Cypress with parting with one of them in at the market. he was trying to get some food for himself and his Growing Child he was failing miserably and at this point he was frustrated and started to walk away. he wasn't paying attention as he stormed off in a bit of a huff and ran straight into somebody. he fell backward not even realizing that he had ran into somebody up until it went to go say something and looked up into the most beautiful pair of eyes he ever seen.

we are all alicorns on the inside!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...Zf1cMLWLAF
Bump

Bump

(may i join? i may bring some furryness to the rp but i think i know a way to do it)
Available for conversation, pm me.
Sure)

Narus
5" 10'
Ice Blue eyes
covered in short black fur
has a jackals head, complete with a pinkish nose on the end of his muzzle and two large canine ears atop his head with a gold ring in one.
Has a few scars over his body, has digitigrade legs and paws for feet with pink pads. his hands also have claws and pads. wears a concealing robe and a mask (to hide his face) while out of the temple.

Narus looked down at the young male before him with concern, awe and mild anger. He could sense that he was a god touched much like himself and the others of his temple. Anubis was seen with many different views, some saw him as a dark dangerous god while others saw him as a lover of humanity, so much so that he watched over their dead. Narus's temple had the second viewpoint and the head priests were blessed by their god and given his form. kneeling down he sniffed at Cyprus without getting any closer not wanting to startle him with his appearance.
"Are you alright little one? i did not harm you did i?" he asks softly "i apologize, i was not looking where i was going"
"N-no your fine I was the one who stormed off. I-I should have been looking out for you." He shifted to his knees and his belly beacame evident under his cloak. His eye were trained on the stranger curiosity and fear mixed into his depths. His hand was planted on his belly as a sharp kick planed its self in the side of his stomache. The pain only mildly present on his face. a few strands of his wavy blond hair had come out from under his cloak hood. He didn't notice as his focus was now on his stomache. The child was distressed witch concerned Cyprus was trying not to panick. He was sure the child was fine just restless.

Narus tilted his head slightly and smiled softly reaching out with one of his hands "Come with me, it seems you are in need of some medical care and sustenance" he offered "No harm shal come to you, either of you, at my temple, i swear it on the name of Lord Anubis."
"A-Anubis!" he quickly covered his mouth realizing he's been tooloud. his hood slid off from his head and revealing his mid back length long blonde wavy hair. quickly reached out his hand and took the hand that was offered him. he smiled meekly and decided to just follow up with him he seemed kind enough. he didn't seem like he do any harm.

"yes Anubis" he says with a light chuckle and helps him stand dusting him off carefully "My lord will do no harm to you... or your child" he says, hand going to Cyprus's belly "he would never allow harm to come to one who has yet to learn the world, and my heart would surely be fed to Ammit should i not aid you." he held no regard for anyone listening in, all around it seemed that people were unaware of there existence.
"How do they not see you. Its almost like your invisble. So your temple is it far from here.?" you tried to distract himself from the fact that the child had responded almost immediately upon the touch on his stomach. It seemed to calm down almost ghostly still. the instant that their hand touched he seem to become invisible to everyone around. he assumed that had something to do with the fact that he was in this respect a demigod of sorts or a God. he really wasn't sure at this point but he could tell he definitely wasn't human.

"they dont see me because i dont want them to" he says softly "You learn after a time how to blend in and become almost invisible when you are a head priest... and yes it is just over this way, surely you passed it at some stage?" he guides him effortlessly through the crowds, leading him this way and that towards the grand temple. It was a large structure, with tall statues of various gods, the main ones being Anubis.
"I am shocked that one such as yourself, touched by a god has not been cared for up till now... did you not seek aid?" he asks as they approach the living quarters, Narus taking him to his own quarters to bathe, drink and eat.
"I had no idea the gods even cared." He slid his robe off revealing scars on his wrist and ankles they were bright pink and very obvious. His long blond hair fell in messy waves down his back. "I thought this was a punishment to honest. If always thought it to be my cost for being born." He noticed the god eyeing him and became very self conscious. Hiding his wrists behind his back.

Narus looked him over more from pitty for his condition than his own lust. there was a significant spike of lust, but he knew he was spoken for but a god and such could not act without permission. "The gods love us all, except Set, he is ambivalent at the best of times." he says with a shrug and takes off his own garb, leaving him in his schenti (loincloth) and chest piece. he shook himself off a little, smoothing down his fur "Ahh thats better... now before you start groveling or calling me Anubis himself, My name is Narus, i am head priest here... and i am human as much as you are, i have just been blessed, again, like you"
"Some blessing all I remeber is some strange chubby woman(Taweret ) in my cell offering me water then waking up a week later pregnant. I was nearly killed by my slave master for it. If anything its brought more trouble than good. I'm not mad at the gods just confused and a little over whelmed." He gently placed a hand on his stomache eyes softening. He seemed so much more relaxed as he stared down and the small buludge. He had actually forgotten about what he was doing here at first.

"Ah, why am i not surprised that it was her? i shall seek contact with the priests under her" he says rubbing his chin then smiles and reaches out to gently pull his arm "Fear not, come, the servents have prepared the bathing area, and i shall tend to your injuries myself, come come" he gently guides him to the bathing room. it was currently empty other than a few servents making sure the bath was ready.
"May I ask you to whom is the she your referring to? Im curious to know witch god has given me such a confusing and yet very precious gift." He said gently as he was led away as he arrived he seemed shy to take his tunic off. He didn't mind narus company but the servants presents made him uneasy. It questioned what kind of a slave hed been before he came to be touched by the gods. His reason was clear when the servants left and he gently slid the tunic from his body. Scars ran across his back he had a very feminine figure. One could guess roughly his use as a slave.

"if i not mistaken it was Taweret, goddess of fertility, children and birth" he says as he too disrobes unabashed by his lithe figure, soft downy fur or large sheath and balls now on display "try not to mind the others, they are under strict orders to not touch unless requested to" he tells him as he slowly lowwers into the warm waters of the bath "come, join me, it will sooth your aches and i shall tend your injuries" a servent quietly slips behind them and takes their discarded clothing to be washed, clean clothing taking it place.
Cyprus gently steped into the water seeming slightly bashful. He gently tucked his hair over his shoulder the messy tresses were tangled and knotted. "So she must take pity on this who wish more for there life than just emptiness and despair. You ummm have very pretty fur by the way and most butiful eyes. He was blushing bright pink. He swam over to narus and settled beside him. One hand placed on his stomache.the other behind his back.

"she never takes pitty, and can infact be vengeful if angered, i highly doubt she is taking pitty on you, she just sees something in you that you yourself do not" he says then smiles "and thankyou, it was a gift from my god, so i take care of it well. you too have lovely eyes and such fair skin, i shall endeavor to heal the scars you bare" he reached out and gently rubbed his hand over the scars, feeling them beneath his soft hand pads.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C The gods bearer (w/ leafies) bhdire8 68 7,277 09-29-2017, 11:38 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  O The gods (Open to All) tjopj44 16 2,656 03-31-2017, 06:11 AM
Last Post: Dusty779
  C Harpy's gift (with Wolfmpreglover596) Hyenadog 10 1,978 05-14-2016, 05:41 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  A Christmas Gift (closed with Dots) tjopj44 142 43,534 02-07-2016, 02:53 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
  Special gift (Closed with SeanWoods221) Dots 101 22,061 10-04-2015, 02:54 PM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  A Royal gift. (Nsfw. First come first served.) Okamiryun 21 5,456 06-01-2015, 08:31 PM
Last Post: Okamiryun
  Battle of the Gods (open to all, nsfw) DragonKnight 1 1,177 05-16-2015, 03:13 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fruit of the Gods (open) huntressx 15 5,287 12-13-2014, 02:30 AM
Last Post: ILOVECATS
  War's Gift (closed with Gent) Areous 3 1,622 05-17-2014, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Areous