Mpreg Central
The Deal (Closed with Dragon Knight) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: The Deal (Closed with Dragon Knight) (/showthread.php?tid=6484)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: The Deal (Closed with Dragon Knight) - DragonKnight - 08-05-2015

Ryne nodded as he began to cook. As time went on, Ryne's body started to send a signal to Ginsu, asking for a pleasurable release. Ryne was completely unaware as he cooked.

RE: The Deal (Closed with Dragon Knight) - Monkeypaws19 - 08-05-2015

(08-05-2015, 06:48 PM)DragonKnight Wrote: Ryne nodded as he began to cook. As time went on, Ryne's body started to send a signal to Ginsu, asking for a pleasurable release. Ryne was completely unaware as he cooked.

Ginsu smiled and hugged Ryne from behind. He started to massage his belly to coaxed the baby to move causing Ryne pleasure.

Ryne moaned and tried to wiggle out of Ginsu's grasp. "What are you doing?!" He asked.

RE: The Deal (Closed with Dragon Knight) - Monkeypaws19 - 08-05-2015

(08-05-2015, 07:34 PM)DragonKnight Wrote: Ryne moaned and tried to wiggle out of Ginsu's grasp. "What are you doing?!" He asked.

"Giving our baby a small snack". He hummed and kissed the back of Ryne's neck.

Ryne moaned before he quickly snapped out of it and tried to push Ginsu away. "I'm cooking right now! We can't do it here!" He exclaimed.

RE: The Deal (Closed with Dragon Knight) - Monkeypaws19 - 08-06-2015

(08-05-2015, 08:45 PM)DragonKnight Wrote: Ryne moaned before he quickly snapped out of it and tried to push Ginsu away. "I'm cooking right now! We can't do it here!" He exclaimed.

"Awh says who" he teased 

RE: The Deal (Closed with Dragon Knight) - DragonKnight - 08-06-2015

"Says me and the noodles that can burn!" Ryne explained.

(08-06-2015, 12:37 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: "Says me and the noodles that can burn!" Ryne explained.

"Ok, after dinner I am massaging your belly". He insisted

Ryne blushed and continued to send the signal. The signal kept getting stronger and the baby was still moving. Ryne put the ramen in two bowls and walked to the table. "dinner is served.

(08-06-2015, 02:59 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: Ryne blushed and continued to send the signal. The signal kept getting stronger and the baby was still moving. Ryne put the ramen in two bowls and walked to the table. "dinner is served.

"Mmm...smells good". He purred and sat at the table. His tail lazily stroked Ryne's belly teasily

Ryne swat Ginsu's tail away. "Don't. I'm hungry." He said as he ate. During the dinner, the baby started to toss and turn before it moved its tail, causing Ryne to laugh.

(08-06-2015, 03:44 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: Ryne swat Ginsu's tail away. "Don't. I'm hungry." He said as he ate. During the dinner, the baby started to toss and turn before it moved its tail, causing Ryne to laugh.

"Well the baby liked it". He chuckled and continued to eat his meal.

"Make it stop! I can't eat while I'm laughing." Ryne asked as he continued to laugh, the baby loving to tickle its mother from the inside out.

RE: The Deal (Closed with Dragon Knight) - Monkeypaws19 - 08-07-2015

(08-06-2015, 02:19 PM)DragonKnight Wrote: "Make it stop! I can't eat while I'm laughing." Ryne asked as he continued to laugh, the baby loving to tickle its mother from the inside out.

"Only if you allow me to massage your belly and cuddle with me for the rest of the evening." He chuckled

RE: The Deal (Closed with Dragon Knight) - DragonKnight - 08-07-2015

Ryne blushed brightly before nodding. "Fine! Just get it to stop and let me eat." He begged.

(08-07-2015, 04:35 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: Ryne blushed brightly before nodding. "Fine! Just get it to stop and let me eat." He begged.

"Alright, that's enough little one. Papa us going to give you and your mama a nice long belly massage after Mama has finished his meal." Ginsu told the baby gently in a smooth tone to settle it down.

The baby settled down, letting Ryne finally eat. After dinner, Ryne went to the bedroom and found Ginsu waiting. "Oh right. The massage." He said defeated

(08-07-2015, 09:51 PM)DragonKnight Wrote: The baby settled down, letting Ryne finally eat. After dinner, Ryne went to the bedroom and found Ginsu waiting. "Oh right. The massage." He said defeated

"And cuddling as well" Ginsu purred out excited as he watched Ryne make his way to the bed. He patted a spot next to him on the bed. He had a bottle of coca butter with him and pillows to support Ryne's back.

Ryne sighed as he sat down on the spot and laid down on the pillows. "Have your fun." He said.

(08-07-2015, 10:32 PM)DragonKnight Wrote: Ryne sighed as he sat down on the spot and laid down on the pillows. "Have your fun." He said.

"Thank you, you will enjoy it as well". He purred and coated his hands with the lotion. He rubbed the cool creamy paste into Ryne's belly. Before noticing him shiver. "Sorry I didn't know it was cold. Allow me to warm it up for you." He smiled and warmed the bottle up before massaging more into his flesh.