The Deal (Closed with Dragon Knight)
Name: Ginsu 

Race: Incubus

Appearance: 6ft tall, golden tanned skin, shoulder length straight black hair that is always pulled back in a ponytail, grey eyes and a muscular build. In his true form, he looks the same but his eyes are blue-grey with slit pupils, sharp nails, large black feathered wings, curved ram horns and a lion's tail.

Ginsu leaned back in his seat as he looked out the window of his limo. He was hungry and on the search for a good meal for the night. He wasn't hungry for human food. No what he wanted was a warmed body to feed his sexual desires. He snorted at the disgusting part of the city and it's citizens. People of this age no self respect for themselves, each other or their surroundings. Women walked around with hardly any clothing on, pounds of caked on make up and starved themselves in hopes of finding a husband or someone to share their bed for the evening or payment. The men of this era were no better. They ran around coated in sweat, vats of body sprays, tight clothing and tasteless outfits. While making horribly annoying jokes and slamming beer down like it was going out of style. Before scrambling to find the nearest female or male in some cases to take home with them. So they could forget about their short useless existences in this world. He was getting hungerer by the minute and wanted a find the ever so rare but delicious pure young male virgin. 
Name: Ryne
Description: petite, blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin, wide hips

Ryne didn't like walking down this street at night. A lot of shady people were here tonight and he wasn't interested in any activities that they participated. Though his home wasn't very different. His apartment was old, damp, creaky, and suspicious as it is. Ryne wished for a better life.
Ginsu was ready to give up hope soon until he saw the handsome young male walking down the street alone. He looked like he didn't belong among the trash on the street. He ordered his driver to pull over and slipped out the limo. "Hello there, young man. Would you care for a ride to your home?". He asked smoothly and looked him over noting his wide hips perfect for child bearing.
Ryne looked to Ginsu and shook his head. "Sorry, but I don't take rides from strangers." He said before he left, uninterested in Ginsu.
Ginsu pouted for a moment at the rejection and caught the male's wrist. "My name is Ginsu. What is your name?". He asked refusing to allow the male get away from him.
"Ryne. Now let go of me. I'm not interested in what you're selling." He stated as he tried to get away, pulling against Ginsu.
"What would you say I could give you a taste of the good life Ryne?". Ginsu asked to play on Ryne's curiosity. He looked into Ryne's eyes. "You can have anything you wish. A car, a fancy suite style apartment, five star meals from only the best places in the city. a chance to travel the world, have enough money to live comfortably for the rest of your life without a care in the world?. But I can tell you aren't interested in one time generous offer or even hearing about it. So I will leave to the street trash here." Ginsu replied and released Ryne's arm before turning away to take a few steps away to pretend he was leaving.
Ryne thought for a moment on Ginsu's words before stopping him. "Fine. I'll hear you out." He said as he followed Ginsu.
"That's what I thought. First, allow me one night to show the life I can give you if you agree to my offerl in the end. I will tell what my offer is at sunrise. Now please join me in the limo." He replied with a faint smirk on his lips.
Ryne nodded as he got in, sitting down as he looked at Ginsu. His curious nature was overriding his judgement. "So what's this deal?"
"Not until I show you what I can give you if you agree". He replied smoothly and ordered his driver to take them to a expensive clothing store for new clothes for Ryne.
"I don't need new clothes. I'm fine with what I have." Ryne said before he looked down at his clothes, at T-shirt, a zipped up hoodie and some sweat pants. He sighed. "Alright. How much would I have to pay for this?"
"Nothing, all the things will be considered gifts to you even if you don't agree to my generous offer after tonight". He replied smoothly and led Ryne into the store. "Please chose anything you wish to own." He whispered into his ear and led him around the store picking out clothing that he thought would best suit Ryne.
"I'm not sure what I should get. I'm not that big into clothes." Ryne said as he looked at some jeans.
"How about some jeans, shirts, new shoes underwear, socks...". Ginsu replied thoughtfully as he grabbed the items from the shelves and racks before handing them to Ryne to try on.
Ryne sighed as he took each item and tried each one on. "I'll take all of it I guess." He said after he finished.
"Great, now let's get you something to eat as well or go anywhere else you have always wanted to go". He smiled and paid for everything
"Anywhere? Like that fancy restaurant that serves delicious steak?!" Ryne said excitedly before he realized what he said. "Not that....I like it or anything."
"Yes, I know the perfect spot that has the best tasting steak in the city". Ginsu chuckled softly and ordered his driver to take them to the Blue Star Fish. It was a five star restaurant that was impossible to get into without a reservation at least two or three weeks ahead. It was also the most expensive one in the city but the best. It had gotten top reviews in gourmet magazines.
"The Blue Star Fish?! How can you afford a table at this place? How rich are you?" He asked in complete disbelief.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,690 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,442 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,123 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,740 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,975 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,219 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,142 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,881 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,043 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,907 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8