Mpreg Central
The waiter (closed with Roseie1991) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: The waiter (closed with Roseie1991) (/showthread.php?tid=7660)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: The waiter (closed with Roseie1991) - tjopj44 - 12-16-2015

(12-16-2015, 05:12 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: *Now this got Lydia's attention. She noticed now that he is in pain and by how he was breathing like that. She ran her hand up and down his back*

"Peter? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, thanks... mppf..." Peter said, groaning "I've had been having this cramps all day, but now they are intensifying and... OUCH"

*As Rowan sang the last lines, Peter's contraction reached it's peak, and he held his belly in pain, when, suddenly, he felt a relief of the pression, and, looking down, he realized his water had broked*

"damn" he said "Lydia, i... i think they are coming." He remembered when, on the day before, he had just talked to her that he would want a homebirth. He was about to ask her to call a taxi for him when Rowan get out of the stage and came to them. He was smiling, but stopped when he saw all the water on Peter's clothes

"Oh... Peter, your water broke?" He asked worried

"Hmm... I think so" Peter answered "But it's okay, Rowan, i'm fine, i just have to go home."

RE: The waiter (closed with Roseie1991) - roseie1991@yahoo.com - 12-16-2015

*Lydia gasped seeing his pants are wet. And he was right! His water broke! But she has to calm herself down. They are both prepared and they needed to go home for the home birth the they talked about. She was about to stand up but she saw Rowan there walking to them. She now stood up with her hands onto his shoulders*

"We better get a cab. Are you coming back with us?"

*She asked Rowan and she gazed down at Peter*

(12-16-2015, 05:25 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: *Lydia gasped seeing his pants are wet. And he was right! His water broke! But she has to calm herself down. They are both prepared and they needed to go home for the home birth the they talked about. She was about to stand up but she saw Rowan there walking to them. She now stood up with her hands onto his shoulders*

"We better get a cab. Are you coming back with us?"

*She asked Rowan and she gazed down at Peter*

(sorry for the late. I was eating) (I don't know what should Rowan do)

"Yes" The younger boy said, controlling his body tremors, and doing it in a way that Lydian and Peter wouldn't be able to see how nervous he was. For some reason, he was able to hide his feelings now, because he knew that it was what he needed to do "Peter will need all the help he can get"

"Rowan, this isn't going to be good for you" Peter said, worried about traumatizing his little brother. He had saw labor videos on internet to learn something, and all of the guys seemed to be in agony.

"This is not about me, Peter, it's about you and the babies" Rowan said, sweetly refusing to give up "I know what you are thinking, and i won't be traumatized or something. Actually, ever since you told me you were pregnant i read lots of books about pregnancy, so i would know how to help you. How do you think i knew what kind of teas would help you with your morning sickness? And when you told me you wanted a natural birth, i researched about it too. I know you will need help, Peter, and i will help you"

Peter's eyes wider and his mouth opened in a round 'O'. Now that Rowan was saying it, it totally make sense. He just shook his head and said "Well... if you are sure about it, lets go."

Rowan hugged Peter once and called the taxi, that soon was taking them to their house

*Lydia was right there supporting Peter with her hand onto his belly from the entire time all three are in the cab going back to the house in the middle of Christmas Eve*

"Are you okay? How are you holding up?"

(12-16-2015, 06:09 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: *Lydia was right there supporting Peter with her hand onto his belly from the entire time all three are in the cab going back to the house in the middle of Christmas Eve*

"Are you okay? How are you holding up?"

"Yeah, i'm fine" Peter said, breathing slowly. "It's not that bad now. It will become worser later, but, for now, i'm doing fine. I mean, i wouldn't like to spend my whole life feeling like this, but if i had to, i would be able to handle. When active labor starts, it won't be true anymore, i guess..." he said, smiling at her "Actually, i'm more anxious than in pain. I mean, i feel like i'm not ready yet to be a father."

Rowan looked at him and smiled "Being a father is not so hard. I mean, it's not so different from being an older brother, at least, the kind of brother that you are."

"Rowan is right. From what a great big brother you have been to him,you will be a good father to your babies. I promise you that."

*Lydia replied to Peter with her own hand running up and down his belly to assure him that everything will be alright."

(12-16-2015, 06:20 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: "Rowan is right. From what a great big brother you GAF been to him,you will be a good father to your babies. I promise you that."

*Lydia replied to Peter with her own hand running up and down his belly to assure him that everything will be alright."

"Thanks" Peter said, smiling at them. Finally, they arrived at the apartment, and Rowan helped Peter to get out of the car. Both of them looked at the stairs in front of him, knowing that Peter would have to be very carefull. But they did it to the top and took the elevator with Lydia to their apartment. Rowan opened the door and Peter sat in the couch, rubbing his belly while he felt the babies more active than never before

*Lydia took off her coat. Underneath she was wearing her Christmas sweater with her skinny jeans and boots on. She takes off her beanie and her scarf along with it*

"Alright. Now we need to prepare. We'll need hot water and towels and a first aid kit."

*She looked at Rowan*

"What else do we need?"

(12-16-2015, 06:35 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: *Lydia took off her coat. Underneath she was wearing her Christmas sweater with her skinny jeans and boots on. She takes off her beanie and her scarf along with it*

"Alright. Now we need to prepare. We'll need hot water and towels and a first aid kit."

*She looked at Rowan*

"What else do we need?"

"We will need scissors, to cut the umbilical cord." Rowan said and looked at Peter "I can make a tea to help you with the pain, but i would prefer to give it to you later, after you are fully dilated and when you feel the contracons are too strong. If i give it to you now, you won't be able to drink it later, or the effects can make it worse instead of helping. But i can do another tea now, that will relax your body, help your body with the dilation and calm you and the babies down"

"Thanks" Peter said, surprise with Rowan. "I will have the second tea you mentioned now. Do you have the ingredients?" He asked already knowing the answer

"Yes. I planted the special plants and herbs on my little garden on the window, and i bought the other ingredients" Rowan replied and went out to prepare the tea

*Lydia herself is surprised with Peter. For a young kid,he really did spent some time on what to do with learning about pregnancy and labor. Peter was lucky to have him there for the past nine months and now*

"That's some kid right there."

*She sat down next to Peter on the couch*

(12-16-2015, 06:49 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: *Lydia herself is surprised with Peter. For a young kid,he really did spent some time on what to do with learning about pregnancy and labor. Peter was lucky to have him there for the past nine months and now*

"That's some kid right there."

*She sat down next to Peter on the couch*

"Yeah, i'm as surprised as you" Peter said, still shocked. He groaned when another contracion started, and Rowan, from the kitchen, asked "Lydia, can you please check Peter's dilation?"

*Lydia looked to the kitchen and back at Peter with a blush on her face*

"Mind if I...?"

(12-16-2015, 07:00 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: *Lydia looked to the kitchen and back at Peter with a blush on her face*

"Mind if I...?"

"No, go ahed" Peter said, blushing too, but knowing that it was nescessary. He took off his clothes and laid on the couch with his legs spread, so Lydia would be able to check his dilation. He would feel shy about it, but he was in pain, and he knew the birth was a natural process, so he didn't minded

*Lydia nodded and tried her best not to feel awkward about it. It's for the babies. And for Peter too. She knelt in front of him and spreaded his legs the best so could so she will move her fingers up to his dialation"

"The head is moving down...it feels like it's three cm already."

*Lydia called out to Rowan in the kitchen with her head turned to the entry*

(12-16-2015, 07:15 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: *Lydia nodded and tried her best not to feel awkward about it. It's for the babies. And for Peter too. She knelt in front of him and spreaded his legs the best so could so she will move her fingers up to his dialation"

"The head is moving down...it feels like it's three cm already."

*Lydia called out to Rowan in the kitchen with her head turned to the entry*

Rowan, in the kitchen, was preparing the tea, but, as he listened Lydia speaking, he turned his head to the room where she was and said "Thanks, Lydia. Peter, you can put your clothes on, you are still only in the beggining. You can only push when you reach 10 centimeters. I'll bring your tea to help you, but if you want to walk or take a shower, that also helps. Try to relax, i'm just finishing the tea"

Peter frowned, a bit disappointed. He was hoping he would be already at 8 centimeters at least, but he knew eveything would be okay. He put his clothes on and stood on the couch, by Lydia's side and said "Thanks for all the help, Lydia."

*Lydia smiled at Peter and kissed his lips with a nod*

"I'll be right back."

*She got up so she can wash her hands in the kitchen. She saw Rowan right there finishing the tea. She stopped by the him and turned on the water in the sink*

"Do you think Peter will get through this okay? Since it's just three of us?"

(12-16-2015, 07:39 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: *Lydia smiled at Peter and kissed his lips with a nod*

"I'll be right back."

*She got up so she can wash her hands in the kitchen. She saw Rowan right there finishing the tea. She stopped by the him and turned on the water in the sink*

"Do you think Peter will get through this okay? Since it's just three of us?"

Peter kissed her with passion as she kissed him, and, when she said she would be right back, he said, joking "But don't take so long, my dear. The way things are going, when you come back, i may have already given birth" he laughed and winked at her

"Well" Rowan thought for a few seconds before answering as Lydias asked him his opinion "Peter is a very strong guy, and, even though he is dilating a bit slowly, he can handle the contractions. He also did some exercices about the birth, so he will be able to push the babies. I was planning to call a nurse to help, but today is christmas eve, so i don't think we can find one now. If something goes wrong, i know how to do CPR, and we can call 911. So, well, i think he has great chances of doing it. If nothing goes wrong, he won't tear and the birth will be painful, but safe. Yeas, i believe he is going to be fine."

"I hope that nothing goes wrong. I mean..I'm kind of nervous about it. I've never been around anyone giving birth before. Especially a difficult one if it turns out to be that way later on. And I'm worried for Peter."

*She gazed out to the exit and back at Rowan with a frown*

"I know I shouldn't worry but...I just don't want to loose him..."

(12-16-2015, 07:55 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: "I hope that nothing goes wrong. I mean..I'm kind of nervous about it. I've never been around anyone giving birth before. Especially a difficult one if it turns out to be that way later on. And I'm worried for Peter."

*She gazed out to the exit and back at Rowan with a frown*

"I know I shouldn't worry but...I just don't want to loose him..."

"I know, i know..." Rowan said, patting her shoulders to calm her "i don't want to loose him too. But he will be fine" He hugged her to comfort her and brought the tea to Peter, who, drank it slowly.

"Thanks" He said, smiling. He looked at Lydia and said "Lydia, can you help me to get up? i want to walk a little bit"

*Lydia nodded and tried calming her nerves once she walked back to the kitchen. She nodded at Peter's request and slowly picked him up by his feet with her hands grabbing his hands*

"Ooh,here we go."