The waiter (closed with Roseie1991)
Peter looked around at the Cafe, trying to find out who had called him. He was a waiter there, even though he was pregnant, because he needed the money to live. He finally found who had called him, and walked to the person, being careful around his belly. He looked at himself on the mirror for one second, seeing his messy blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and, most visible, his huge belly. He was carrying triplets, and the uniform of waiter almost didn't fit him. He finally make it to the table and looked at the young lady in front of him. He smiled softly at her and said "Hello ma'am, I am Peter, and i will be your waiter today. What would you like to eat?"
*Lydia is a young bruntette who is kind of petite but pretty looking along with her bangs and long hair.

She lifted her blue eyes up to see the waiter infront of her...with a round belly in his middle. But she smiled politely at him with a nod*

"Yes please. I would like some hot chocolate."
(12-13-2015, 04:26 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: *Lydia is a young bruntette who is kind of petite but pretty looking along with her bangs and long hair.

She lifted her blue eyes up to see the waiter infront of her...with a round belly in his middle. But she smiled politely at him with a nod*

"Yes please. I would like some hot chocolate."

"Thank you ma'am. I'll bring it to you soon" Peter wrote what she had asked in a paper and walked away. He received some more orders, wrote them on the paper, and then took the paper to the cook, who would prepare them. After some minutes, he recieved Lydia's hot chocolate and went to her table

"Here you are ma'am" he said, giving her the hot chocolate, smiling again
"Thank you."

*Lydia smiled up at the waiter and taking the cup with both of her hands so she can blow the steam away from the chocolate liquid*
"Would you like any other thing, ma'am?" Peter asked politely. "If you don't mind a suggestion, i must say or cookies are very delicious" He said
"Hmm. I think cookies can be good."

*She gave him another pretty smile with her small but pouty like lips*

"What kind do you have?"
Peter smiled too. The girl was really pretty and cute, and he couldn't avoid the smile when she smiled. 

"Well, we have vanilla cookies, chocolate cookies, vanilla cookies with chocolate drops, chocolate cookies with chocolate drops and..." He hesitated a bit with the last one "vanilla cookies with m&m. These are really delicious"
"I'll just have vanilla."

*She chuckled abit when he hesitated on his words*
"okay, ma'am. I'll bring your cookie soon"

Peter said and walked away. After some minutes, he was back with her cookie

"Here you are, ma'am" he said, placing the plate with the cookie in front of her. "Enjoy your meal". After that, he walked away to recieve orders from more people in the cafe
"Thank you."

*She smiled at the waiter thinking he was cute before she move to eat her cookie with a smile on her face and she looked at the newspaper she payed for*
Peter waited a bit and attended more persons, until he realized the pretty girl had already finished her cookie, so he went to her table "Do you want to order something more, ma'am?" He asked politely again
*Lydia smiled at him and moved her cookie down*

"Oh no thank you. I don't know what else to order."
"Well, if you want, i could bring you a menu, ma'am"

Peter said, smiling "And if you want, i could tell you what are our best dishes"

(are they going to become friends first?)
(Yes. :) )

*Lydia has a feeling that this waiter liked her. But she went along with what he is suggesting*

"Well what is good here to eat?"
Peter thought for a second and answered 

"Well, our shrimps are the best of the town, so it's always a good idea. We have oisters, and salmon too. But if you don't like fish and things from the sea, we also have spaghetti or beef strogonoff."
"Actually salmon does sound good. May I have that?"

*She asked while brushing her hair behind her ear while kind of shy that he keeps giving her attention like this*
"Sure, i bet you will love it" he smiled at her and went to the kitchen, where he announced her order to the cook. It took fifteen minutes, but the salmoon was ready, and he took it to her table

"Here you are, ma'am" he said, putting the plate in front of her carefully
"Thank you...I'm Lydia by the way."

*She smiled up at her waiter*

"If you don't mind me saying my name to you."
"Lydia... That is a beutiful name" Peter said, and extend his hand for her to shake it "And of course i don't mind. Actually, usually people here are so busy that it's nice to find someone that wants to talk"

He smiled at her too "My name is Peter, in case you don't remember"
"Thank you."

*She takes his hand with a shake. She agreed with him by her smile. It does feel nice to find someone to talk with*

"Peter...that's always been my favorite name."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,616 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,247 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,033 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,557 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,352 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 87,830 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 12,833 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,252 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 2,984 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,242 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8