Mpreg Central
C Arbitrary (Closed with 018Luxio) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C Arbitrary (Closed with 018Luxio) (/showthread.php?tid=9241)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Arbitrary (Closed with 018Luxio) - Poppy - 06-18-2016

"God, this hurts," he laughs, although he doesn't attempt to hide the fear in his voice. He didn't know how he was supposed to just give birth on a whim. His water had broken and the only things close to contractions he felt was probably just the remnants of what the guards had done to him. He closed his eyes and takes a deep breath in, something in his side sparking pain. "I don't want to be here," he sighs, resting defeatedly against Steve.

RE: Arbitrary (Closed with 018Luxio) - 018Luxio - 06-18-2016

Steve simply pulls Bucky against him, lightly running his fingers through Bucky's hair as he looks around the room to see what they had been left with. His anger was still boiling inside him, and he wasn't too sure that it would cool down anytime soon .

Bucky sat with Steve in the room, overly exhausted but unable to fall asleep with the beginnings of contractions taking hold of his body. They weren't too painful, not yet at least, but they were enough of an annoyance to keep him awake when all he wanted to do was close his eyes and rest. He wanted to be done after this, done being used as some breeding center for Hydra's delight. "It's twins," he finally says, hoping to lighten the situation somehow. "Big ones... Like might dislocate a hip on the way out big."

Steve looks at him as he continues to run his fingers through Bucky's hair. He had to idea how to really respond. Throughout the day, or night, he isn't really sure anymore, he sits there on the concrete floor, Bucky's head laying in his lap as the contractions wrack his body. It had been hours since he had been brought in, hours since Bucky's labor had started, or rather been forcefully started, and they most likely still had hours to go.

It was hours before any real bad contractions had finally begun, and while Bucky antes to push just for the hell of it, to maybe speed the process up, he didn't feel the need to push yet, and from past experiences he knew pushing when he shouldn't be was a bad idea. He'd tire himself out and not want to push when the time came. He'd only been checked on once by one of the scientists whom came in with his party of guards, but that had been about an hour ago. Things felt much worse than they had an hour ago.

"This fucking sucks," he cursed wearily, beads of sweat trailing their way down his face and neck. He was hot, and marks from sweat were now clearly visible on the shirt he wore that was straining to cover his gravid belly. "I'm so done, I'm so-" But then his breath hitched as another contraction began and he buried his face into Steve's lap. "Ahhhh... Christ. Fuck that hurts-"

Steve squeezes Bucky's hand, the one he was holding in his own while the other one, the metal one, scraped against the concrete floor as the contraction builds, reaching its peak before slowly dissipating. Steve wasn't sure really what he should do, he couldn't run his hand along Bucky's back to help ease the pain because of the whip marks, he didn't want to hurt him worse.

He can hear the door being unlocked, his head snapping up to reveal another scientist. "Couldn't you at least bring him something to lay on other than the damn floor? And maybe a bottle or two of water?"

"You think this is some kind of charity case?" The scientist scoffed before he left once again only to return some few minutes later with a bottle of water, room temperature at that, and a towel. "He'll be moved to observation after the birth, we're not moving a whole bed in here for this." He tossed the towel at Steve and set the water down, leaving and once again locking the door behind him.

Bucky pursed his lips as he noticed the water. "Thanks for trying," he said tiredly. He knew they wouldn't give him much. They never did. A towel was normally all he ever got, but only so that the babies didn't have to be born onto a cold floor. It was never for him. Bucky fiddled with the bottom hem of his shirt, breathing slowly as his fingers traced across the red and irritated skin. The twins were moving into position, he could feel it. Surely it was only a matter of time before he'd have to push.

Steve picks up the water bottle, opening it before putting the bottle to Bucky's lips letting him take a sip or two. "You can't tell me that these so called master scientists don't know what a damn air matress is" Steve sits there for a bit longer before grabbing the towel, pouring some of the water on it before moving to wipe Bucky's face, moving his damp hair away from his face.

"Want me to see if I can clean your back up?"

"I'm sure they know exactly what it is," Bucky said as he closed his eyes, trying to relax as Steve pushed away his hair that had been plastered to his face. "They're just not feeling so considerate of a past asset who ran off with their experiments..." Bucky nods at the offer, struggling to sit up. "Yeah, maybe a little." He knew it'd heal either way but the contractions were already enough pain for one day.

Steve helps Bucky sit up, peeling his shirt up before looking over the marks on his back. He wets the towel again before slowly running it over Bucky's back, clearing away some of the blood. He was careful not to hurt Bucky any more than he already was.

Bucky winces as Steve moves the towel across his back, but the cool feeling on his otherwise warm skin felt nice. The gashes would heal in a few days but the scars would always be there. "After this," he starts softly, "we should go back to wherever you live..." Bucky frowned. "I've seen your friends before, that team. I don't know if they'll like me around but..." He trails off as another contraction begins, a groan passing over his lips as he cradles his swollen abdomen.

Steve puts a hand on Bucky's shoulder until the contraction passes. Steve finishes cleaning up his back a few minutes later. As the next contraction begins Steve carefully pulls Bucky back against him, his hand moving to cover Bucky's. "Yeah, I'll take you home"

Bucky didn't normally cry but the pain from the contractions made him visibly tear up, and as he breathed through the next one, resting heavily against Steve, he raised a hand to wipe at his face, careful of the bruises that we're starting to really form by this point. "I've really missed you," he said breathily, his whole being giving off an exhausted vibe. "It's different seeing you in person... than it is reading about you at a museum." Bucky licked his lips. "I'm sorry you got dragged into this."

"It's alright" Steve pauses for a second "Don't know of anywhere I'd rather be" Steve runs his hand across Bucky's stomach, it contracting under his hand with another contraction.

"I can think of a few places," he says, smiling feebly. It wasn't but maybe anther half hour of short but painful contractions that Bucky finally spoke up through his cursing and moans. "I've gotta push," he muttered determinedly. "This is going to go on forever if I don't-" He balled his metal fist against the floor and his belly heaved with each breath he took. He knew Hydra was watching from whatever cameras they had set up here. He was tempted to say something to them just out of anger. "Gotta get this over with..."

Steve takes Bucky's other hand in his own before helping Bucky lean up slightly. "Whenever your ready"

Bucky clumsily moves one hand to try to shuck his pants off, having taken his boots off long before. The embarrassment was only a small thing in his mind, and he had to remind himself that Steve was there to help. "I don't think I'll ever be ready," he laughed, fumbling for Steve's hand again and bearing down with the next contraction. He couldn't see much and had to rely on feeling whether or not the baby was safely coming out. "This hurts so bad, oh God-" He shook his head as he continued to push with another contraction.

Steve squeezes Bucky's hand in encouragement. Another half hour passed with little to no progress despite Bucky's best efforts. Steve was also aware that Hydra was watching, and he wondered just how long they would let this go on before they ran the risk of losing both babies and Bucky as well, surely they wouldn't let their prized asset die in child birth, would they?

"Okay, okay... New change of plans-" Bucky breathed heavily as he sat up and moved to carefully turn to face Steve, instead getting onto all fours; maybe it would help to be in this position instead of sitting down. The pressure on his back from his large abdomen didn't help, but he'd seen other past assets used for breeding take this position. "I-I don't know if... if it's coming at all." Bucky stifled a hoarse yell as it barely managed to escape his throat. They hadn't been lying when they said these ones were large.

Steve sighed softly as he runs his hand lightly along Bucky's back as he changes position. Seeing Bucky in pain like this, it made him hurt as well. He really had no idea about anything to do with child birth, yeah the common sense stuff that everyone knew, something about being dilated to 10 centimeters before pushing, that most women lay on their backs, that kind of stuff.