Mpreg Central
The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw) (/showthread.php?tid=9244)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw) - bhdire8 - 10-20-2016

"Yes we do have a lot to name. We need to think of 5 boys and girls' names. What do you think? Any ideas?" Colin asked thoughtfully. "I quite like Lucas as a name. And maybe Candice for girl."

RE: The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw) - DragonKnight - 10-21-2016

"I always liked Madison for a girl, and Edward for a boy." Ryne said as he gave his belly a rub.

RE: The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw) - bhdire8 - 10-21-2016

"4 down, 6 to go. How about Gabriel? Joshua? And Elizabeth, Libby for short. Oh I feel a kick at Libby so at least one of them is happy for that." Colin smiled at the fuss of the children.

Ryne smiled. "And Virgil, Cecelia, Yume too! All such wonderful names." He said happily. "I can't wait till they are born."

"Ok we are all set with the names. Any other parts you want me to rub on? Back or feet?" Colin said as he finished with the belly rub. "Or are you feeling tired enough to sleep now? Afteeall you got a lot of growing today done." Colin smiled looking at the breasts, belly and hip.

Ryne yawned before stretching his arms. "I think we all deserve some sleep." He said.

"Alright. I could do with some sleeping too. Let's get ready for bed." Colin shifted Ryne to get as comfortable as he could, with the belly, hip and all. He spooned Ryne to sleep.

Early next morning, Colin found himself uncontrollably nudging the amazing butt of Ryne with his morning hardness.

Ryne moaned as he felt Colin's hard member. "You're really excited this morning huh?" He asked

"Hmm yes bur you are just too attractive now." Colin rubbed it even harder, he pulled his cock out and smeared Ryne's bottom with precum. "Are you... do youbwnat? I can just wank off myself."

"I didn't say you couldn't put it in." Ryne said as he rubbed his rear against Colin.

"I am just afraid you would be too tired for it now, see how much weight you are under now." Colin gently lifted a leg of Ryne and let him hold it up himself, he reached down to his member to rub on his rear and tried inserting, finding it a bit more opened than yesterday, not really needing any stretching, but didnt say anything.

Ryne moaned as he was entered. "That feels so good. Can you go rough?" He asked.

"Hmm ya if you can take it." Colin started thrusting. The warmth and wetness was making him quite out of control, he used so much force the belly was swaying vigorously and loud slapping sound of the breasts hitting on the belly could be heard.

Ryne moaned loudly from the thrusting. "Harder!! Fuck me until I go into labour!" He begged.

Colin fucked deeply, he helped Ryne hold the leg even higher and pushed up, his front snugged closely with the back of Ryne and he pushed as deep as he can. He felt his cockhead reaching something and figured it must be the cervix and he pushed in even harder at it. "Yes I am fucking you until your cervix open and I will fuck till your water break. You feel so good and nice, perfrct."

Ryne moaned as Colin entered deeper. "I love you so much Colin." He said as he started to grind against Colin.

"I love you too Ryne." It could be his imagination only but he felt like his precum dripping cockhead was really fucking open the cervix. He kissed the back of his neck and nudged deeper and deeper.

Ryne smiled as he felt Colin kiss him. Suddenly, a pain filled Ryne's body. He gripped the sheets in pain as his hole tightened.

The gripping of the canal on Colin's cock pushed him over the edge. He was unaware that it was in fact the first contraction, too lost in the sensation. "Oh babe you are so tight! I am cumming!" he shoot his load deep into the canal, practically bursting open the cervix.

Ryne moaned in pain and pleasure. "C-Colin... I think it's time!" He exclaimed as he held his belly and tried to breathe.