Mpreg Central
The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw) (/showthread.php?tid=9244)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw) - bhdire8 - 10-22-2016

It took a full minute for Olin to recover enough to understand what Ryne was sayi.g. he quickly pulled out his cock and dragged it through the still sensitive canal, whivh made both shuddered. He saw his own seed to rush out afterwards. "I have really fucked you into labor..... gosh I am sorry to have gone so rough on you..."

RE: The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw) - DragonKnight - 10-22-2016

Ryne panted heavily. "It hurts." He said as he gripped the sheets tightly.

RE: The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw) - bhdire8 - 10-22-2016

"Let me check you..." colin raised a leg of Ryne, not unlike when they had sex, and inserted a finger into the still sensitive hole of Ryne. He got in deep and felt the cervix to be quite dilated already, maybe due to the powerful ejaculation. "I think you are 7 cm already! Wouldn't be long until your pushing love." Colin kissed on Ryne's cheek as he lowered the leg.

RE: The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw) - DragonKnight - 10-22-2016

Ryne panted heavily as another contraction coursed through him. The babies began to move wildly in his belly, kicking and stretching as they lowered into Ryne's pelvis. "We should...go to... The Birthing room!" He panted out.

RE: The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw) - bhdire8 - 10-23-2016

"Ok.. and where is it? You will have to direct me. Now let's get you up." Colin helped Ryne who was a moaning mess now to roll to the side of the bed, then got down himself and ran to his side, supported him to sit up straight before getting his arm over his own shoulder and try to heave him up. "Ready? On three we stand together ok? One, two, three!"

RE: The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw) - DragonKnight - 10-23-2016

Ryne leaned on Colin, his legs were weak from the pain. "Down the hall, at the end." He breathed as he held onto his large belly.

Colin carefully held Ryne as best as he can and started the way down the birthing room. Ryne's belly was so large he couldn't see the way so he had to be mindful for both of them. The hallway seemed so long and just as they were about to pass another room, another contraction hit Ryne.

Ryne stopped completely, holding his belly as he leaned against Colin. "It hurts! Please...hurry!" He begged.

Colin tried to get Ryne moving even in the midst of the contraction, practically dragging him along the hallway. They eventually made it to the birthing room and Colin settled Ryne on the only bed in the room before having a chance to look around.

Ryne gripped the bed as he tried to breathe through his contraction. His belly was shaking from the contractions as the first baby prepared to be born.

Colin could see there were stirrups, brithing chair, birthing balls and even a tub here. He waited until ghe contraction past before asking "Ryne which would you prefer?"

"Stirrups!" Ryne yelled as he felt incredible pain in his body.

RE: The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw) - bhdire8 - 10-24-2016

Colin got the stirrups set up as fast as he can. He then helped Ryne put his legs on them, since he couldnt see them at all with the belly in between. As he rolled the bed up a little to let him sit up higher, another contraction has hit.

RE: The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw) - DragonKnight - 10-24-2016

Ryne held his belly as a contraction rolled through him. His water broke at the moment, a small burst from his hole came out.

"Oh your water broke Ryne! The babies are really coming. Feeling the need to push yet?" Colin quickly moved into position, clearing the mess on the floor with some towels. He wouldnt want to slip on it later.

Ryne nodded. "I can feel one coming!" He said as he took deep breaths. Another contraction courses through him. He gave a strong push, the baby's head stretching his hole to the max. The baby was quite big as it began to crown.

Colin encouraged Ryne "Ryne you are such a strong pusher, I can see the tip of the head already. Next push can you push a bit gentler? Your hole needed a bit of stretching I think, the baby's head is quite big." He could see the whole perineum bulging out outlining the size of the head, skin stretched to an angry red.

Ryne panted heavily as he gave another push, feeling the head begin to crown. "It hurts!!" He yelled before screaming in pain.

"Yes the baby is stretching you very wide, now maybe pant a little to allow it to stretch better." Colin could almost see the skin starting to tear, tiny blood stains gradually appeared and the rim was paper thin now.

Ryne panted heavily as he stopped pushing. "I can't do this!! It hurts so much!" He stated as he held his large belly.