Mpreg Central
The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw) (/showthread.php?tid=9244)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw) - bhdire8 - 10-16-2016

Colin found his hand quite leave the addicting feel of the belly and Ryne in general. He embraced Ryne as return for his nuzzle and kissed his cheek before letting him stand on his own and took the measurements.

"Ok I think we are done here. Do you feel like eating?" Colin asked as he automatically resumed his position beside Ryne, unable to keep his hands off the gorgeous boy.

RE: The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw) - DragonKnight - 10-16-2016

Ryne nodded before his stomach growled. "The quintuplets are really hungry all the time." He said as he rubbed his belly.

"We cook ourselves? Or we can order them?" They walked together to the kitchen area and Colin asked.

"A home made dinner would be nice." Ryne said as he walked towards the kitchen.

"Ok what do you want? I gotta admit I only know some limited menu.... or do you want to cook? Would the belly be in the way already?" Colin patted the belly lovingly.

"I think I cam cook. Just give me a moment and I'll come up with something." Ryne said with determination.

"Let me help? I could help with the cutting and all. Dont want you to burden yourself too much." Colin hugged Ryne from behind and kissed his face. He just loved to spend time with his lovely mate.

"Its okay. I can cook it all. You just go sit down and wait." Ryne said as he returned the kiss.

RE: The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw) - bhdire8 - 10-17-2016

Seeing Ryne was insistent, Colin relented and went to set the tables. He made use of the time to look through the house a bit more.

RE: The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw) - DragonKnight - 10-17-2016

As Colin was looking through the rooms, he found what appeared as a large nursery. Dozens of cribs were against the wall, along with various needs for the babies.

Colin looked around in wonders, seeing these cribs made him picture what it would be like to have all of them occupied. Must be quite chaotic with the constant crying. He then wondered how would Ryne have enough time to feed all of them. Surely he would need to squeeze the milk out and store it somehow, afterall there's only 2 nipples... Colin imagine helping Ryne do that and he hardened a bit.

Ryne finished dinner, making some spaghetti that he found. He walked around before finding Colin. He snuck behind Colin and coveref his hands over Colin's eyes. As he did, his breasts pressed against Colin's back.

"Who's this? Let me guess..... is it Ryne?" Colin quickly turned and grabbed Ryne's waist, wrapping him tight and felt his breasts pressed on hard on his chest. "Hmm Ryne you feel so good in my arms. So soft and so nice to the hold."

Ryne blushed at Colin's words. "Not here. We should do this in our room. And after dinner." He said as he pressed against Colin.

"Well of course. I do not want to starve out children too." Colin rubbed the belly lovingly. He held Ryne's waist when he went back out.

"Wow that smelt nice! You do know how to cook really." He praised Ryne when they reached the dining area.

Ryne blushed at Colin's praise. "After dinner, you can have some milk and dessert." He said with a blush. "Or maybe, you'd like some milk now?" He asked as he squeezed his chest together.

"Oh Ryne that's some pleasant surprise. A drink before the meal. But I can't say I will have enough control for eating the meal... let me reserve it for desserts. Maybe I can have it together with the milk, mixed together well right from.the source..." colin smiled mischievously as he sat down with Ryne.

Ryne nodded as he gave Colin his bowl. He started to eat, happily eating the noodles. He didn't notice how his breasts started to grow. They grew rounder and heavier with milk.

Halfway down the spaghetti Colin was already too distracted to focus on his own dish. Silently moved closer to Ryne and touched on his breasts, feeling them heavy and rounded, growing right in front of his eyes. He smiled to Ryne and said "i probably anted to skip right into dessert, I am afraid if I ate too much spaghetti I wont have stomach left for the dessert!s

Ryne tilted his head. "Is the spaghetti too filling?" He asked, unaware that his chest grew bigger.