Mpreg Central
The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw) (/showthread.php?tid=9244)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw) - bhdire8 - 10-17-2016

"No, they are great. It's just that the dessert is way more attractive so sorry, you could take my share too." At this, Colin lowered his head to lick on a nipple, holding the breast up for better access. The breast filled his whole palm and felt very heavy to the touch. He sucked tentatively on the nipple, finding nothing came through yet so he sucked harder, his palm squeezing at the same time.

RE: The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw) - DragonKnight - 10-17-2016

Ryne moaned as Colin sucked on the large teat. He gripped the table, finding the pleasure overwhelming as his breasts were toyed. Suddenly, milk was released from Ryne's breasts, the sweet milk filling Colin's mouth.

Colin gulped down on the milk, it tasted even sweeter than normal cow milk, making it a perfect dessert. The flow of milk seemed never ending, and some of it leaked from his mouth and flowed down the belly.

Ryne moaned as he was teased by Colin. His breast was still heavy with milk and the other breast started to leak.

"Oh babe you are really ready for lots of kids! I think you got enough milk to feed an adult. Hmmmm let me clear some from the other side." Colin changrd to the other side while his hand squeezed on the original one, milking it dry.

Ryne couldn't say much. His breath was laboured from the pleasure. His belly rose up and down with each breath.

When Colin finally released Ryne, his whole belly was wet with milk. Some even dripped down to the floor. Colin obssessively spreaded the milk on Ryne's belly. When he got to the underbelly, he found Ryne had orgasmed from the sucking alobe and his underbelly was covered in cum.

"Oh Ryne, I cant imagine how you are going to feed the babies if you could orgasm just from this alone! How about this. Even when the babies are born, they could not drink directly from you. I will be the only one sucking from your nipples directly. I would milk you for their bottles. Agree?"

Ryne nodded as he held his breasts. "They're going to be huge by the end of this pregnancy. I'll have to be milked everyday." He explained.

RE: The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw) - bhdire8 - 10-18-2016

"That I could imagine. I guess that would be my breakfast, and dessert... and snack now. Hmm i don't think I can ever get enough of that. It's simply too delicious." Colin spread the milk and cum mixture over the belly, make it all shiny before suggesting they take a bath.

RE: The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw) - DragonKnight - 10-18-2016

Ryne nodded at the idea of a bed. "Still. I'd like to breastfeed. I heard it builds a better relationship with the babies." He explained as he stood up.

Colin thought for a bit, maybe it wasn't that good an idea for them to build the relationship as the children were bound to be plentiful, and he somehow suspected the facility will bring the children away once they are ready.

"I will have to share with them then... which makes me jealous!" Colin pretended to be pouting and lovingly patted on the belly.

Ryne smiled. "I can't wait until they are born! I'm so happy!" He said as he waddled towards the bath.

Colin followed Ryne, watching him wiggle the pants off and admire the wobbly breasts and belly. Ryne struggled with getting over to the bath with the belly and all and Colin got near to help him. "Wow careful. If you lose your balance..."

"I'll be fine. I can handle myself." Ryne said as he slowly got into the tub, spreading his legs to accommodate his belly.

"You sure you are fine there? The belly should be a bit big for you to reach down there now." Colin looked at Ryne meaningfully. "I want to take a shower too. Let us do it together."

"Alright. Help me up?" Ryne asked as he offered his hand.

"Sure thing sweetie." Colin heaved him up and bumped bellies with him. They both chuckled at the collision. They lathered each other, with Collin paying special attention to the belly and down below.

Ryne moaned loudly as his belly was touched. A heat started to grow within him, causing him to be filled with ecstasy.

(How do you feel about the birth happening sooner rather than later?)

(Very much agree. What do you suggest?)

The private parts of Ryne had been soiled enough before, and now with renewed stimulation his cock had started filling up again. Colin couldn't resist the temptation and slid his hand towards the back, kneading on the bubbly wide ass.

(Like the pregnancy accelerate ms faster than predicted. So about another day.)

Ryne moaned as he gripped onto the shower bar. "Fuck me Colin! Hard and rough!! Until I give birth!" He begged as the heat got stronger.